This mod spreads the players around the world allowing each player to have a unique and small protected area.
The player can build a protection block (House Stone) 10x10x10 that can only be placed in a single place (replacement excludes the previous one).
The player can view nearby properties by waypoints in the map (about 600 blocks by default).
A minimum level is required (3 by default) to use the House Stone node (if mod xpro is active).
Zones are parts of the map (by default 200x200)
Players are spawned in areas close to newly occupied zones.
A zone is considered occupied when a player places a house on it, or after a certain number of spawns.
The first spawn zones are marked at center world.
- Spread players around the world avoiding concentration of players in big cities.
- Provide exploration area newly generated for players.
- Force battles and looting of properties.
- Difficult survival game experience.
- Creativity to build defensive structures (who needs protected areas?)
- Mod protector (cause conflicts if used near House Stone)
- Minetest 5.0.0
- Mod default
- Mod xpro (opitional)