The mod Minecart has its own cart (called Minecart) in addition to the standard cart.
Minecarts are used for automated item transport on private and public rail networks.
The mod features are:
- configurable timetables and routes for Minecarts
- automated loading/unloading of Minecarts by means of a Minecart Hopper
- rail network protection based on protection blocks called Land Marks
- protection of minecarts and cargo
- Minecarts run through unloaded areas (only the stations/hopper have to be loaded)
- Extra Minecard privs for rail workers
- Ingame documentation (German and English), based on the mod "doc"
The code is on GitHub.
Code: MIT (as the original code)
Textures: CC-0 (as the original textures)
Edit: Adapted to v1.0