This mod adds stuff to draw on and stuff to draw with. With this mod you can draw arbitrary pictures.
and put all that creations on the wall. Or the ground.
This mod requires anymon to work (my another mod). Repository
- This mod uses entities with textures generated with texture modifiers, so they are overmassive in size.
Because of limitations of Minetest serialization, object properties' size can't exceed 65535. So the picture is divided into small tiles. Lots of big pictures can really lag out server and client.
- There is yet another bug, because of how builtin's/default's item entities are done (all item's metadata is stored in object properties), dropping pictures causes server to crash.
- Pointing may be not accurate if view bobbing is enabled.
- Add a real on-the-fly texture generation to Minetest Engine. This will allow to not use tons of texture modifiers and will shrink texturestrings a lot. Consequently this will allow to not divide picture to tiles at all (or divide less) and will shrink count of entities involved.
- Update pictures while painting on the client, to fight lag. This will need SSCSM.
- Make pointing take view bobbing into account. This will possible need SSCSM.