[mod] Space Travel--go to Moon, Mars, etc. [space_travel]

Nino
In-game: Nino

Re: [mod] Space Travel--go to Moon, Mars, etc. [space_travel]

by Nino » Post

Niiice! we play several times 'Mars' simulation life in minetest but we havent a mod for that at the moment! Its interesting to make a civilization in others planets like sci-fi novels like 'Red Mars'

thunderdog1138
GitHub: thunderdog1138
In-game: thunderdog

by thunderdog1138 » Post

Fantastic! I was thinking of adding planet dimensions in my Star Wars game, and this will no doubt be used in a future update. Thanks for making this mod!
Check out my Star Wars subgame.

qawsedrftgzh
GitHub: qawsedrftgzh

by qawsedrftgzh » Post

Can somebody make a mod pack with all needed mods?
My English is not so good, because I am german

Red_King_Cyclops

by Red_King_Cyclops » Post

Note: this is a general response, not a specific response to anyone's reply

For those who were wondering, I'm not dead. What happened was I bought some games and got caught up in them for a while. Before I went on break, I was working on adding Melkor's models to my related rocket mod, but there were some strange problems with the rover model (such as being backwards and having a grey cloud above it). Instead of fixing the problem I became lazy and took an extended leave from Minetest.

I should note that space_travel is really just a placeholder for some better mod that someone will hopefully make. To begin, this mod relies on a mod called multidimensions, which, from what i have heard, does not like to work with servers and thus multiplayer. The alternative is to create the planet layers manually, but this would require using Perlin noise to generate the landscapes, and information on this subject is extremely limited. I see that other people on this site have made landscape mods, but I can only wonder how. Additionally, the "progression system" of space_travel is flawed, since it allows you to progress with minimal effort, and it doesn't make much sense.

Additionally, the rocket mod, which is sort of a companion to this mod, has poorly organized code; after all, it's just a heavily modified version of Paramat's airship mod.
My best mods: space_travel, time_travel, and rocket.

Red_King_Cyclops

Re: [mod] Space Travel--go to Moon, Mars, etc. [space_travel

by Red_King_Cyclops » Post

Melkor wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 17:37
Sorry i forgot to add the download link for both models, here is it.
Happy Modding!
I've added your models to the rocket mod. Sorry for the long wait.
My best mods: space_travel, time_travel, and rocket.