Enhanced Programmer for Ingame Control
Create and program missions or quests by placing and configuring blocks.
Replaces my "mission" mod: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=20125
Allows you to create interactive missions/quests or riddles just by placing blocks next to each other.
There is a simple branching system to allow for multiple outcomes: for example if waypoint A is triggered spawn a monster, if waypoint B is triggered, give 10 diamond blocks...
Works pretty well but documentation lacks currently behind.
For an example, see the "Damocles" Server: "Super Sam" Level in the "Developers" Section.
A pretty basic documentation (only pics with a few words) can be found here: https://github.com/damocles-minetest/ep ... example.md
- Repository: https://github.com/damocles-minetest/epic
- Issues: https://github.com/damocles-minetest/epic/issues
- Docs: https://github.com/damocles-minetest/ep ... /readme.md
- Create missions or quests with player interaction
- Audio and Visual effects (skybox, background-sounds, etc)
- Environment manipulation (set node, remove node)
- Inventory manipulation
- Spawn mobs
- Send messages
- Execute commands
- Simple control flow (no lua coding needed)
- Conditional branching (for example: "if player is *there* then execute *that*")
- 3rd-party mod integrations (mobs, signs, mesecons)
All coordinates are stored relative in the blocks. This makes it possible to copy your creations in the same or across worlds with WorldEdit or a similar tool.