This is just a set of things for developers. Basically this is a collection of random nodes and some tools I use for testing out engine features. I found it quite useful to test out stuff while I was developing new nodes.
It has 4 mods:
It contains tools:
- Param2 Tool: (Shift-)Punch or (Shift-)Place this tool on nodes to change their param2. Hint: Use the debug screen (F5) to see the param2 of the pointed node
- Falling Node Tool: Punch a node to make it fall!
- Remover: Remove any node/entity you punch
- Node Setter: Place it on a node to remember it, punch another node to replace it with the node you remembered
- Entity Spawner: Spawn an entity
- Object Property Editor: Edit property of entities, players or yourself
- Entity Rotator: Rotate entities
- Entity Visual Scaler: Change the visual size of entities
- Object Attacher: Attaches object to another object
- Object Mover: Move object a given distance
A tool to test the built-in pathfinder of Minetest ( ). See README.md inside this mod to learn how to use it.
A collection of various dummy nodes that demonstrate basic features of nodes. This includes:
- A lot of drawtype examples
- Nodes to test out param2 values (the Param2 Tool from comes in handy)
- Transparency and texture tests
- Properties such as falling, slippery, bouncy, fall damage modifier, no jumping, damage per second, ...
Contains eatable stuff that increases or decreases your health.
A collection of dummy entities. Use the Entity Spawner or to spawn them.