[Mod] 24hr Clock [24hr_clock]

kestral
GitHub: kestral246

[Mod] 24hr Clock [24hr_clock]

by kestral » Post

Due to popular demand, I have created a standalone clock mod, based on my hud_compass and realcompass mods.

Only one hand, which shows the hours. Noon is straight up and midnight is straight down.

Get it at https://github.com/kestral246/24hr_clock

For reference: Special thanks to texmex for his awesome ccompass textures, from which all these textures were derived.

FreeGamers
GitHub: is proprietary I use NotABug

Re: [Mod] 24hr Clock [24hr_clock]

by FreeGamers » Post

Thanks for creating this. I was hoping this would come out eventually :) nice mod.

I could only make the craft recipe work by changing craft output line to

Code: Select all

output = '24hr_clock:clock11',
FreeGamers.org has moved to MeseCraft.net | FreeGamers on this forum is now MeseCraft

kestral

by kestral » Post

I tried three different versions of Minetest, but wasn't able to duplicate your problem with crafting.

If anyone else has any ideas on how to debug this, I'd appreciate hearing them.

FreeGamers
GitHub: is proprietary I use NotABug

by FreeGamers » Post

I omitted some information in my report. My report refers to the recipe listed in the craftguide mod. The only way I could get the recipe to register with that system was to change the output to the lines above. I did not try to craft the clock until it was registered inside of that mod because that sort of serves as an index of all the recipes in my server/game. I remember I had a similar issue with realcompass as well. I've had to alter both of those recipes to get them registered in there.
FreeGamers.org has moved to MeseCraft.net | FreeGamers on this forum is now MeseCraft

kestral

by kestral » Post

Thanks for the info. I updated both 24hr_clock and realcompass to work with the craftguide mod.