Adds Lightsabers with 3 hilt varieties and 3 colors: Single Bladed, Crossguarded, and Double Bladed. There is no difference in damage between them so mix and match colors however you like.
Code: Select all
1.0 - Initial Release 1.0.1 - Basic stability and efficiency fixes 1.1 - Fixed potential mutliplayer crashes, Fixed Force Choke/Stun stability, Added Idle Hum sounds
- 12 Possible Lightsaber designs
- Force Abilities
- Lightsaber Throwing
- More to come.
Note: It's pretty much required to have the force_abilities privilege to make a Lightsaber, as you can't bond/bleed a Kyber Crystal without it. You could also spawn one in or steal a Crystal from someone who already has a bonded/bled Crystal.
Lightsaber battles are a game of skill. You can hold Left Mouse Button to block attacks from other Lightsaber users. Before battling you should have a Force Ability chosen. It's not a good idea to try and switch between them in battle.
You can only use on at a time, Switch between active Abilities via Force Menu (Forward+Backward+Left Click).
- Crystal Bond/Bleed: Use Bond while holding a unsatured Kyber Crystal and the crystal will turn Green or Blue. Use Bleed while holding a Green or Blue Crystal and it will turn Red. No Cooldown
- Saber Throw: Allows you to throw your Lightsaber and return it to yourself. Sneak + Right Click. No Cooldown
- Force Jump: Jump an increased height. Sneak + Jump. 20 Second Cooldown
- Force Push: Push Players away, potential fall damage. Sneak + Left Click . 30 Second Cooldown
- Force Choke: Suspend Players in the air and slowly drain their health. Sneak + Left Click. 60 Second Cooldown
- Force Dash: Boost forward in short but quick burst. Sneak+Forward+Backward . 20 Second Cooldown
- Force Heal: Heal yourself by 4 hearts. Sneak+Right Click . 60 Second Cooldown
- Force Stun: Freeze another Player in place for 5 seconds. Sneak + Left Click. 60 Second Cooldown
License: GPL 3.0