[Mod] Tech Age [techage]

joe7575
GitHub: joe7575
In-game: JoSto

Re: [Mod] Tech Age [techage]

by joe7575 » Post

It seems like you have installed the mods compost, mine cart, and stamina twice.
Can you check that please?
If not, can you provide the content of the file debug.txt (the last couple of lines with the errors)
Sent from my Commodore 64. Some of my Mods: Tech Age, TechPack, Hyperloop, Tower Crane, Lumberjack, Iron Age, Minecart, Signs Bot.

Jackknife

by Jackknife » Post

Thanks for the suggestion, it works now!
I had installed it twice or one than one mod twice.

HighPopes
GitHub: HighPopes

by HighPopes » Post

I'm having trouble getting the coal pile to give me charcoal. I followed the schematic. Can you post an image of the set up or make a youtube video of it? I tried many variations the charcoal burns, ash spreads but it doesnt convert. I'm using the latest techage from github.

joe7575

by joe7575 » Post

HighPopes wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 17:24
I'm having trouble getting the coal pile to give me charcoal. Can you post an image of the set up or make a youtube video of it?
Here is the video: https://youtu.be/QYv14mdfCMU

If you have further questions, visit the TechAge server joesworld.zapto.org:30001. There are often some English speaking players.
Sent from my Commodore 64. Some of my Mods: Tech Age, TechPack, Hyperloop, Tower Crane, Lumberjack, Iron Age, Minecart, Signs Bot.

HighPopes

by HighPopes » Post

Oh you put the lighter in the center of the bottom layer. I had a 5x5 pile and the lighter right next to the wall. I tried every wall. I just needed to move it forward one. Thank you

HighPopes

by HighPopes » Post

The distributer and one item pusher doesn't seem to follow the filter. It's pushing other items as well. I put sieved gravel in the slot and it pushed sieved gravel and other stuff that was in the chest.

joe7575

by joe7575 » Post

I guess you have placed the pusher behind the distributor. That's probably not what you wanted.
The distributor itself works as pusher, an additional pusher "is pushing other items as well"

HighPopes

by HighPopes » Post

Is there a way to push a specific item? no other items just that one item. Say sieved gravel for example. I'm trying to get just that item from the chest into the gravel washer. I tried the TA4 pusher and distributor but neither worked.

joe7575

by joe7575 » Post

It depends:
If you use a standard chest, first you have to push the items into a distributor by means of the pusher:

Code: Select all

[C]-->[P]-->[D]-->[GW]
C..chest
P..pusher
D..distributor
GW..gravel washer

If you use a TA4 chest, you can directly use the TA4 pusher, which is able to pull specific items out of a TA4 chest.

HighPopes

by HighPopes » Post

Oh TA4 chest works with the TA4 pusher. I got it working. I was using a normal chest.
I was being dumb and pulling from the distributor. I'm still figuring things out. Sorry and thank you for the help.
I having alot of fun with this modpack.