Simple Loots ( WiP)

duckgo
In-game: duckgo

Simple Loots ( WiP)

by duckgo » Post

Hello everyone, I would like to share with you "Simple Loots", a simple mod that aims to be useful for mods that add structures in ".mts" schemes, where usually the chests do not show inventories or loot inside.
What it does is basically replace the structure's chests with loot chests when generating a new world, where the items are random and can be found between 2 or 4 items.
I started it to add to survivetest, but I believe it can be useful for other mods, I don't know, what do you think? would it be useful, did it work well for you?
Finally, this mod is not perfect, it may leave a chest not replaced, and as a non-programmer, I am curious about these things, trying to create something..

If you want to try it, the link is below :
https://codeberg.org/duckgo/simpleloots ... /tag/0.1.8

duckgo

Re: Simple Loots ( WiP)

by duckgo » Post

Added support for some mods used in testing, but I may add others soon..
Also added in contentdb, waiting for approval :)

duckgo

Re: Simple Loots ( WiP)

by duckgo » Post

Hello everyone, here is another version of "Simple Loots", adding some things that were missing.
Now you can also interact with the nodes, "bookshelf", "furnance", and "vessels shelf" ,in addition to support for the current version of the "Native Villages" mod :)

Download : https://content.minetest.net/packages/d ... ple_loots/

remembering that this mod is not perfect, some nodes are still without inventory, but very little happens and I believe that this will not spoil your experience, and I will continue looking for ways to make it better !!!