mese music player

JBR

mese music player

by JBR » Post

Is there a mod that is like the music player in the technic mod but is activated with mese instead?

kaeza
GitHub: kaeza
IRC: kaeza diemartin blaaaaargh
In-game: kaeza

by kaeza » Post

You can try the Radio mod (it is activated by punching) if you can't/don't want to install technic.
Your signature is not the place for a blog post. Please keep it as concise as possible. Thank you!

Check out my stuff! | Donations greatly appreciated! PayPal

JBR

by JBR » Post

kaeza wrote:You can try the Radio mod (it is activated by punching) if you can't/don't want to install technic.

I have already tried the radio mod but tbh I prefer the music player in technic. I have already installed technic and I though it would be cool if there was a mese version of the music player because then you could have stuff like playing music when you walk into a room, at night ect. Thanks for trying to suggest something though.

Zeg9

by Zeg9 » Post

JBR wrote:
kaeza wrote:You can try the Radio mod (it is activated by punching) if you can't/don't want to install technic.

I have already tried the radio mod but tbh I prefer the music player in technic. I have already installed technic and I though it would be cool if there was a mese version of the music player because then you could have stuff like playing music when you walk into a room, at night ect. Thanks for trying to suggest something though.
Are you talking about mesecons?
I made a few (a lot of?) mods for minetest: here is a list.
See also the MT-Faithful texture pack (work in progress).

RealBadAngel

by RealBadAngel » Post

JBR wrote:

can you describe how it should work in your opinion?
play/stop aviable via mesecons button is enough?
Last edited by RealBadAngel on Mon May 27, 2013 17:15, edited 1 time in total.

Mihobre

by Mihobre » Post

If you don't want my Radio Mod, try BlockMen's Jukebox Mod, it uses CDs.
I wanna fly!!!
I wanna have feathery wings of silver, blue, and white!!!
I wanna soar high and touch the sky!!!
I wanna fly!!!

lonely

by lonely » Post

Zeg9 wrote:
JBR wrote:

No, It's a mod by RealBadAngel:http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=2538
Last edited by lonely on Fri May 31, 2013 14:43, edited 1 time in total.
Aperture science:[url]http:forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=5917[/url]
I v'e got MineCraft now, so goodbye. You can look for me at the minecraft forum. my name there
is Portalfreaky.

Zeg9

by Zeg9 » Post

lonely wrote:
Zeg9 wrote:
JBR wrote:

No, It's a mod by RealBadAngel:http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=2538
Do you mean "mesecons" when you say "a mese version"?
edit: Guess it's that anyway
Last edited by Zeg9 on Fri May 31, 2013 15:15, edited 1 time in total.
I made a few (a lot of?) mods for minetest: here is a list.
See also the MT-Faithful texture pack (work in progress).

JBR

by JBR » Post

RealBadAngel wrote:
JBR wrote:

sorry for late reply, yeah that would be enough.

RealBadAngel

by RealBadAngel » Post

JBR wrote:
RealBadAngel wrote:
JBR wrote:

sorry for late reply, yeah that would be enough.
OK, i will make it work such way. Please gimme a few days because atm im moving to a new flat.