Fantasy Mobs and Mob Talker for Minetest Mod

Ikishida

Fantasy Mobs and Mob Talker for Minetest Mod

by Ikishida » Post

Yo guys! while i was playing minecraft with some mods,i compared it to minetest mods but i didn't see any fantasy creatures so,i started thinking "why can't we have awesome mods like minecraft has?" so,i'm suggesting that we make a fantasy/mob talker mod!

here's some fantasy mobs i thought about(and maybe you can talk to them too!) :
Ice Bull
Dragons
Unicorn
Pegasus
Alicorn
Phoenix
Aether Dragon
Villagers(Lumberjack,Librarian,Farmer,Normal,Priest/Priestess,Blacksmith,Butcher)
Minotaur
Skeletons
Zombies(not vombies okay?)
Village Guardian

That's all! (also can someone please teach me how to make mods?) hope you help me make those ^_^

-ikishida
When life hands you lemons,throw it back at life saying "I don't need your goddamn lemons!" =D

Neuromancer
GitHub: Neuromancer56

by Neuromancer » Post

I vote for succubus

LionsDen

by LionsDen » Post

What no centaurs? Why all of the centaur hate online. It seems they are one of the most commonly forgotten mythical creatures ever. ;)

Ikishida

by Ikishida » Post

LionsDen wrote:What no centaurs? Why all of the centaur hate online. It seems they are one of the most commonly forgotten mythical creatures ever. ;)
oh yeah,sorry forgot to add ehehe maybe some minotaurs too huh? lol
When life hands you lemons,throw it back at life saying "I don't need your goddamn lemons!" =D

Ikishida

by Ikishida » Post

Neuromancer wrote:I vote for succubus
what's succubus??

LionsDen

by LionsDen » Post

Ikishida wrote:
what's succubus??
A succubus is a creature that like to suck on buses. LOL

No, really it's a beautiful female creature that find men willing to have sex with it and in the middle or close to the end of the act turns into an ugly hag and sucks the life force/soul out of the man. The incubus is the male version.

Ikishida

by Ikishida » Post

LionsDen wrote:
Ikishida wrote:
what's succubus??
A succubus is a creature that like to suck on buses. LOL

No, really it's a beautiful female creature that find men willing to have sex with it and in the middle or close to the end of the act turns into an ugly hag and sucks the life force/soul out of the man. The incubus is the male version.
I don't think succubus' turn into a hag and sucks your soul in the middle/near the end cause,i was playing this game and then my neko maid asked me to "you know what" and then near the end,her horns and demon wings and my player was all like "M-M-Misaka? w-what are you?"
and then my neko maid said "I'm sorry if i haven't told you earlier master,I'm a succubus" then my player said "are you gonna eat my soul!?" she said "what? no! succubuses are just female demons looking for sexual intercourse for the fact that they never had sex before" so yeah,they don't suck souls LOL

LionsDen

by LionsDen » Post

Ikishida wrote:I don't think succubus' turn into a hag and sucks your soul in the middle/near the end cause,i was playing this game and then my neko maid asked me to "you know what" and then near the end,her horns and demon wings and my player was all like "M-M-Misaka? w-what are you?"
and then my neko maid said "I'm sorry if i haven't told you earlier master,I'm a succubus" then my player said "are you gonna eat my soul!?" she said "what? no! succubuses are just female demons looking for sexual intercourse for the fact that they never had sex before" so yeah,they don't suck souls LOL
Actually, I may have been wrong about turning to a hag and sucking the soul but it seems according to some folklore they are detrimental to your health. Check out this wikipedia entry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succubus

I quote "Religious traditions hold that repeated intercourse with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or even death."

Inocudom
IRC: Inocudom
In-game: Inocudom

by Inocudom » Post

Would yellow jackets make for a good hostile mob (especially if they are large?)

Ikishida

by Ikishida » Post

LionsDen wrote:
Ikishida wrote:I don't think succubus' turn into a hag and sucks your soul in the middle/near the end cause,i was playing this game and then my neko maid asked me to "you know what" and then near the end,her horns and demon wings and my player was all like "M-M-Misaka? w-what are you?"
Actually, I may have been wrong about turning to a hag and sucking the soul but it seems according to some folklore they are detrimental to your health. Check out this wikipedia entry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succubus

I quote "Religious traditions hold that repeated intercourse with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or even death."
i think succubus with short hair are the ones that transforms into a hag hehe.

Ikishida

by Ikishida » Post

Inocudom wrote:Would yellow jackets make for a good hostile mob (especially if they are large?)

I hate to break it to you but I'm not the one making this mod,I just posted this so people would get some idea to make some of these mods so,sorry disappoint you.

danny

by danny » Post

i can create the mobs but i need textures :\

i1abnrk
GitHub: i1abnrk
IRC: i1abnrk
In-game: mervyncoll

by i1abnrk » Post

This would work nicely with the questing mod that I've just started to work on. Basically there are blocks in the game called quest blocks and when you step on one: game pauses and you get a renpy window. Renpy is here www.renpy.org/ Basically, a block that launches a visual novel script in a minetest dialog. There are lots of technical aspect that I'm just starting to look into.

fernandoalgarrao

by fernandoalgarrao » Post

link

BrandonReese
GitHub: bremaweb
IRC: BrandonReese
In-game: BrandonReese

by BrandonReese » Post

i1abnrk wrote:This would work nicely with the questing mod that I've just started to work on. Basically there are blocks in the game called quest blocks and when you step on one: game pauses and you get a renpy window. Renpy is here www.renpy.org/ Basically, a block that launches a visual novel script in a minetest dialog. There are lots of technical aspect that I'm just starting to look into.
How would pausing the game work if they were playing on a server?