Mese Sword

Post Reply
User avatar
Temperest
Member
Posts: 651
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 23:13
GitHub: Uberi

Mese Sword

by Temperest » Post

Just posting my first mod. Nothing much, just a mese sword I've always wanted.

Download:

Here

Screenshot:

Image

I'm hoping we can have a mese sword in the default mod in the next release.

Edit: Updated to MineTest 20120122
Last edited by Temperest on Mon Jan 30, 2012 03:07, edited 1 time in total.
WorldEdit 1.0 released

The Mesecons Laboratory - the art of Mesecons circuitry
Latest article: Mesecons Basics.

User avatar
darket
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:35
Location: Russian
Contact:

by darket » Post

Not bad! )

User avatar
mcburgerbob
Member
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 19:50
Location: B.C Canada

by mcburgerbob » Post

but what would you do with it?
go on a rampage?!
MY CAKE!

User avatar
sfan5
Moderator
Posts: 3935
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 09:44
GitHub: sfan5
IRC: sfan5
Location: Germany

by sfan5 » Post

Temperest wrote:Just posting my first mod. Nothing much, just a mese sword I've always wanted.

Download:

Here

Screenshot:

Image

I'm hoping we can have a mese sword in the default mod in the next release.
Did you stole this Idea from my Pull Request on Github?
BTW. I like this Mod, but the Sword looks like its not 100% made from Mese(without the Stick)
Mods: Mesecons | WorldEdit | Nuke & Minetest builds for Windows (32-bit & 64-bit)

User avatar
Staffs
Member
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 13:16

by Staffs » Post

sfan5 wrote:
Temperest wrote:Just posting my first mod. Nothing much, just a mese sword I've always wanted.

Download:

Here

Screenshot:

Image

I'm hoping we can have a mese sword in the default mod in the next release.
Did you stole this Idea from my Pull Request on Github?
BTW. I like this Mod, but the Sword looks like its not 100% made from Mese(without the Stick)
Well between stick and mese there is iron. Looks like so
I love mods :D

User avatar
Temperest
Member
Posts: 651
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 23:13
GitHub: Uberi

by Temperest » Post

sfan5 wrote:Did you stole this Idea from my Pull Request on Github?
BTW. I like this Mod, but the Sword looks like its not 100% made from Mese(without the Stick)
I don't think so. I'd like to see your version too, where is it located?

Oh, and I fixed the sword hilt to be the right color now. Thanks for the suggestion.
WorldEdit 1.0 released

The Mesecons Laboratory - the art of Mesecons circuitry
Latest article: Mesecons Basics.

User avatar
sfan5
Moderator
Posts: 3935
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 09:44
GitHub: sfan5
IRC: sfan5
Location: Germany

by sfan5 » Post

Temperest wrote:
sfan5 wrote:Did you stole this Idea from my Pull Request on Github?
BTW. I like this Mod, but the Sword looks like its not 100% made from Mese(without the Stick)
I don't think so. I'd like to see your version too, where is it located?

Oh, and I fixed the sword hilt to be the right color now. Thanks for the suggestion.
https://github.com/celeron55/minetest/pull/18
Mods: Mesecons | WorldEdit | Nuke & Minetest builds for Windows (32-bit & 64-bit)

User avatar
Temperest
Member
Posts: 651
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 23:13
GitHub: Uberi

by Temperest » Post

Updated to latest MineTest version (January 22, 2012).
WorldEdit 1.0 released

The Mesecons Laboratory - the art of Mesecons circuitry
Latest article: Mesecons Basics.

GTRsdk

by GTRsdk » Post

Hi. The download links do not work anymore.

Is the mod still available elsewhere?

User avatar
Temperest
Member
Posts: 651
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 23:13
GitHub: Uberi

by Temperest » Post

Hi GTRsdk:

Unfortunately the host I kept the file with suffered massive data loss, and the only copy of this mod is now gone. I'm afraid it is no longer available.
WorldEdit 1.0 released

The Mesecons Laboratory - the art of Mesecons circuitry
Latest article: Mesecons Basics.

User avatar
cornernote
Member
Posts: 844
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 15:02

by cornernote » Post

Temperest wrote:Hi GTRsdk:

Unfortunately the host I kept the file with suffered massive data loss, and the only copy of this mod is now gone. I'm afraid it is no longer available.
That sux =(

There is a mod that may be similar here, it has some mese tools:
http://minetest.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1179

User avatar
Temperest
Member
Posts: 651
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 23:13
GitHub: Uberi

by Temperest » Post

Yeah I'd recommend you use that now instead since it seems to be the closest thing to this now defunct mod.
WorldEdit 1.0 released

The Mesecons Laboratory - the art of Mesecons circuitry
Latest article: Mesecons Basics.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests