Page 1 of 1

Mese Sword

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 04:22
by Temperest
Just posting my first mod. Nothing much, just a mese sword I've always wanted.

Download:

Here

Screenshot:

Image

I'm hoping we can have a mese sword in the default mod in the next release.

Edit: Updated to MineTest 20120122

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 04:27
by darket
Not bad! )

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 04:30
by mcburgerbob
but what would you do with it?
go on a rampage?!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 07:25
by sfan5
Temperest wrote:Just posting my first mod. Nothing much, just a mese sword I've always wanted.

Download:

Here

Screenshot:

Image

I'm hoping we can have a mese sword in the default mod in the next release.

Did you stole this Idea from my Pull Request on Github?
BTW. I like this Mod, but the Sword looks like its not 100% made from Mese(without the Stick)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:39
by Staffs
sfan5 wrote:
Temperest wrote:Just posting my first mod. Nothing much, just a mese sword I've always wanted.

Download:

Here

Screenshot:

Image

I'm hoping we can have a mese sword in the default mod in the next release.

Did you stole this Idea from my Pull Request on Github?
BTW. I like this Mod, but the Sword looks like its not 100% made from Mese(without the Stick)

Well between stick and mese there is iron. Looks like so

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 16:51
by Temperest
sfan5 wrote:Did you stole this Idea from my Pull Request on Github?
BTW. I like this Mod, but the Sword looks like its not 100% made from Mese(without the Stick)


I don't think so. I'd like to see your version too, where is it located?

Oh, and I fixed the sword hilt to be the right color now. Thanks for the suggestion.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 17:02
by sfan5
Temperest wrote:
sfan5 wrote:Did you stole this Idea from my Pull Request on Github?
BTW. I like this Mod, but the Sword looks like its not 100% made from Mese(without the Stick)


I don't think so. I'd like to see your version too, where is it located?

Oh, and I fixed the sword hilt to be the right color now. Thanks for the suggestion.

https://github.com/celeron55/minetest/pull/18

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 03:06
by Temperest
Updated to latest MineTest version (January 22, 2012).

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 21:09
by GTRsdk
Hi. The download links do not work anymore.

Is the mod still available elsewhere?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 22:20
by Temperest
Hi GTRsdk:

Unfortunately the host I kept the file with suffered massive data loss, and the only copy of this mod is now gone. I'm afraid it is no longer available.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 00:10
by cornernote
Temperest wrote:Hi GTRsdk:

Unfortunately the host I kept the file with suffered massive data loss, and the only copy of this mod is now gone. I'm afraid it is no longer available.


That sux =(

There is a mod that may be similar here, it has some mese tools:
http://minetest.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1179

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 05:15
by Temperest
Yeah I'd recommend you use that now instead since it seems to be the closest thing to this now defunct mod.