Jungle Sticks

metouto

Jungle Sticks

by metouto » Post

I have cut down a Jungle tree and made some Jungle sticks with the parts but when I go to use them for anything (tools, torchs, etc ... etc...) the sticks will not work :o(

Any help for me out there ???

thanks
You can always tell a real friend: when you've made a fool of yourself he doesn't feel you've done a permanent job. ~Laurence J. Peter

Evergreen
GitHub: 4Evergreen4
IRC: EvergreenTree
In-game: Evergreen

by Evergreen » Post

metouto wrote:I have cut down a Jungle tree and made some Jungle sticks with the parts but when I go to use them for anything (tools, torchs, etc ... etc...) the sticks will not work :o(

Any help for me out there ???

thanks
There is a pull request on github that will fix it if it is merged. (And if the mod that makes jungle sticks is updated)
Back from the dead!

metouto

by metouto » Post

Evergreen ... thanks for the replay and i will hold onto them till the update :o)
You can always tell a real friend: when you've made a fool of yourself he doesn't feel you've done a permanent job. ~Laurence J. Peter

PilzAdam
GitHub: PilzAdam
IRC: PilzAdam

by PilzAdam » Post

The jungle sticks are not part of the standard minetest_game, you have a mod that adds them. Go to the mod and complain there.

Evergreen
GitHub: 4Evergreen4
IRC: EvergreenTree
In-game: Evergreen

by Evergreen » Post

PilzAdam wrote:The jungle sticks are not part of the standard minetest_game, you have a mod that adds them. Go to the mod and complain there.
^ True. The mod must be updated to include the new "stick" group for it to work.
Back from the dead!