[Mod] Pokémon Rods [pkmn_rods]

Post Reply
User avatar
general3214
Member
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 03:15

[Mod] Pokémon Rods [pkmn_rods]

by general3214 » Post

Description
[Mod] Pokémon Rods [20131113] [pkmn_rods]

A Minetest mod that adds Pokémon rods. Currently, they only catch gold lumps.

License of Code
Image
CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0)

Mod Dependencies
  • default
  • farming
Download

Recipes
ImageImageImage
Last edited by general3214 on Fri Mar 07, 2014 04:19, edited 1 time in total.
Avatar made by Annahstas

User avatar
AMMOnym
Member
Posts: 682
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 14:18
IRC: AMMOnym
In-game: AMMOnym
Location: Slovakia

by AMMOnym » Post

Nice ....
Last edited by AMMOnym on Sun Aug 17, 2014 16:09, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Ikishida
Member
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 08:02
Location: (secret)

by Ikishida » Post

I have good news and bad news

Good News:
I will be making a
pokemon mod

Bad News:
Pokemon will not move!!
(that's also a good thing
and useful for pokemon battles!)
When life hands you lemons,throw it back at life saying "I don't need your goddamn lemons!" =D

User avatar
general3214
Member
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 03:15

by general3214 » Post

Ikishida wrote:I have good news and bad news

Good News:
I will be making a
pokemon mod

Bad News:
Pokemon will not move!!
(that's also a good thing
and useful for pokemon battles!)
Great! Once you're done, make sure to write another post!
Avatar made by Annahstas

User avatar
Ikishida
Member
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 08:02
Location: (secret)

by Ikishida » Post

general3214 wrote:
Ikishida wrote:I have good news and bad news

Good News:
I will be making a
pokemon mod

Bad News:
Pokemon will not move!!
(that's also a good thing
and useful for pokemon battles!)
Great! Once you're done, make sure to write another post!
yeah sure but,right now i need to find a way to make models
maybe I could just use the models from the simple mobs and
change the textures (maybe dungeon master can be garchomp
and sheep can be samurrott) idk.I think I'll just make nodes
with Pokemon Textures so you can build a Pokemon lol

you pick what I should do:
1.change simple mobs textures
2.make Pokemon nodes
When life hands you lemons,throw it back at life saying "I don't need your goddamn lemons!" =D

User avatar
general3214
Member
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 03:15

by general3214 » Post

Ikishida wrote:yeah sure but,right now i need to find a way to make models
maybe I could just use the models from the simple mobs and
change the textures (maybe dungeon master can be garchomp
and sheep can be samurrott) idk.I think I'll just make nodes
with Pokemon Textures so you can build a Pokemon lol

you pick what I should do:
1.change simple mobs textures
2.make Pokemon nodes
#1, but ask other people besides me.
Avatar made by Annahstas

User avatar
Annahstas
Member
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 04:19
Location: USA, GA
Contact:

by Annahstas » Post

General check your pm's.
“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
“I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh My Texture Packs'

User avatar
Ikishida
Member
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 08:02
Location: (secret)

by Ikishida » Post

Yo general! can you please convert your weapons+ mod to Minetest! I really like how it works but my Minecraft PC stopped working a few days ago,so,pleeeeeeeeeeease.
When life hands you lemons,throw it back at life saying "I don't need your goddamn lemons!" =D

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests