A New Mod

oussama

A New Mod

by oussama » Post

Hi All
I am new it minetest forum and in the coding to so i toke sapier animals mod and maked some food cookable like the beef meet and the chiken meet and it also works in better hud mod
the cooked beef add 4 to hunger
the cooked chiken also add 4 to hunger
the question is: should i relese this and can someone get this to sapier

credits:sapier for animals mod
mojang for the textures
me for the coding

Topywo

by Topywo » Post

oussama wrote: the question is: should i relese this
Why shouldn't you release a mod?
oussama wrote: the question is: can someone get this to sapier
Yes, you. You can make a comment in a post about this in the animals topic or PM Sapier.It's also possible he reads this topic.
oussama wrote: credits: mojang for the textures
Are those textures copyrighted by Mojang or someone working for them and you got permission/the license permits you to use those textures?

Off course you can make your own textures or ask (there's a topic for it) someone to make them for you:

viewtopic.php?id=1585

-- You could make this a stand alone mod with dependencies for all the mods it uses the meat from. You can also ask Sapier if he wants to incorporate this mod in the animals mod.

oussama

by oussama » Post

its late dude :(
there is someone who relesade this before me
any way his addon is better than mine
forget this
i will never be a good moder

close the topic plz

Iqualfragile

by Iqualfragile » Post

Topywo wrote:
oussama wrote: the question is: should i relese this
Why shouldn't you release a mod?
oussama wrote: the question is: can someone get this to sapier
Yes, you. You can make a comment in a post about this in the animals topic or PM Sapier.It's also possible he reads this topic.
oussama wrote: credits: mojang for the textures
Are those textures copyrighted by Mojang or someone working for them and you got permission/the license permits you to use those textures?

Off course you can make your own textures or ask (there's a topic for it) someone to make them for you:

viewtopic.php?id=1585

-- You could make this a stand alone mod with dependencies for all the mods it uses the meat from. You can also ask Sapier if he wants to incorporate this mod in the animals mod.
I strongly doubt that he will add this functionality to the mobf mod as the mobf mod really is about the mods, not about what you do with their "waste products"
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8.

Topywo

by Topywo » Post

oussama wrote:its late dude :(
there is someone who relesade this before me
any way his addon is better than mine
forget this
i will never be a good moder

close the topic plz
Someone making a faster and better mod doesn't mean you'll never be a good modder.

Sokomine
GitHub: Sokomine
IRC: Sokomine
In-game: Sokomine

by Sokomine » Post

Topywo wrote: Someone making a faster and better mod doesn't mean you'll never be a good modder.
That's right. It's just a question of time until you hit something that has been done before. But most likely your solution will be slightly diffrent and may be even better - at least in some aspects. So please keep writing mods, Oussama :-)
A list of my mods can be found here.

oussama

by oussama » Post

thanks dudes :-)

now plz close the topic