Calcite [WTFPL][John1]
Cassiterite [WTFPL][John1]
Chalk [WTFPL][John1]
Chert [WTFPL][John1]
Chromite [WTFPL][John1]
Cinnabar [WTFPL][John1]
Lush8
ExtraVars for Red Eclipse

<Anarchid> my turn was still the most awesome, yielding all the cripples, two captured paranormals, and death rate of about 30%
<ORCACommander> Anarchid: you need to work harder
<ORCACommander> I am hereby putting you under review until you can increase the casualty rate

Inocudom
IRC: Inocudom
In-game: Inocudom

by Inocudom » Post

Inocudom wrote:I am curious as to whether or not Calinou will allow you to add the remaining ores of his moreores mod to this (tin, silver, and mithril.)
You could have the ores mentioned above added to this mod. Moreores is pretty much dead.
Last edited by Inocudom on Mon Mar 24, 2014 16:56, edited 1 time in total.

Enke
GitHub: NANOsoldierEnke
IRC: Enke
In-game: Enke

by Enke » Post

Inocudom wrote:
Inocudom wrote:I am curious as to whether or not Calinou will allow you to add the remaining ores of his moreores mod to this (tin, silver, and mithril.)
You could have the ores mentioned above added to this mod. Moreores is pretty much dead.
I might or might not do this. Still unsure right now. Thanks for the heads up, though.
Lush8

<Anarchid> my turn was still the most awesome, yielding all the cripples, two captured paranormals, and death rate of about 30%
<ORCACommander> I am hereby putting you under review until you can increase the casualty rate

Enke

by Enke » Post

Version 0.7 adds Claystone (more clay for you!) and Cobaltite.
Lush8

Enke

by Enke » Post

Version 0.8 adds Conglomerate Rock and Cryolite
Lush8

Inocudom
IRC: Inocudom
In-game: Inocudom

by Inocudom » Post

Enke wrote:
Inocudom wrote:
I might or might not do this. Still unsure right now. Thanks for the heads up, though.
Have you decided yet? Moreores is dead, and technic and homedecor still use its ores.