List of my mods

Sokomine
GitHub: Sokomine
IRC: Sokomine
In-game: Sokomine

List of my mods

by Sokomine » Post

As I seem to be unable to easily find my own mods with the new forum search, and as the signature allows only 8 links, I'll list and link my mods here until there's a better way to do so.

My Mods: | Libs: handle_schematics * trees_lib | Mapgen: mg_villages * basic_houses * lakes * ships_on_mapgen * hedges around holes | Building: plasterwork * gates_long * xconnected * skyplatform * cottages * traders * windmill * bridges and handrails * bell * moresnow * chesttools | Tools: replacer * colormachine * compass | Travel: travelnet * locked travelnet | Server: apartment * markers * locks * playergroups | Map conversion: mccompat | Contributions: [url=https://forum.minetest.ne%20/viewtopic.php?pid=119787#p119787]mobf_animals[/url] * mobf_car * [url=https://forum.minetest.net%20/viewtopic.php?pid=127237#p127237]mapp[/url] * skyblock-game | Old: random_buildings * villages * circularsaw * mcimport * inspector * guide arrow | Games: redcrab_game | Currently beeing worked on: citybuilder * mob_world_interaction * mines_with_shafts | Undecided: pushbox
Last edited by Sokomine on Fri Jul 26, 2019 17:51, edited 11 times in total.

philipbenr
GitHub: philipbenr
IRC: philipbenr
In-game: robinspi

Re: List of my mods

by philipbenr » Post

That sounds like a good idea. People should find somewhere to host a single webpage where they can store these links.

twoelk
GitHub: twoelk
IRC: twoelk
In-game: twoelk

by twoelk » Post

Something that combines the features of the mmdb (list of Mods by Sokominetherein) and my experimental game list on the Minetest Wiki would be great. It should provide categories or tags and be sortable.

Although such a list would be huge and would need constant maintenance. I guess something automatic or at least semi-automatic as suggested elswhere would be best. Maybe something similar to Sfan5's Mod thread statistics script could do the job . . .

rubenwardy
GitHub: rubenwardy
IRC: rubenwardy
In-game: rubenwardy

by rubenwardy » Post

See my sig

Code: Select all

https://forum.minetest.net/search.php?keywords=&terms=all&author=rubenwardy&fid%5B%5D=11&fid%5B%5D=13&fid%5B%5D=15&sc=1&sf=titleonly&sr=topics&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search
replace rubenwardy with your user name.

It also lists games and old mods, but you can remove this by deleting the corresponding &fid=12345
Renewed Tab (my browser add-on) | Donate | Mods | Minetest Modding Book

Hello profile reader

Sokomine
GitHub: Sokomine
IRC: Sokomine
In-game: Sokomine

by Sokomine » Post

It's great that a link to all threads started by a player has been added to the profile page. Hope that gets added to the prosilver theme as well.