This time there are gonna be some challenges but still also the creative task like in competition 1.
Some speed challenges may follow, these are the ones for now:ChallengesDifficulty: easy
- Build a disco | design challenge- Build a self-building bridge | speed challenge --> fullfilled, winner: jmf - Build an automatic sliding door | speed challenge --> fullfilled, winner: Nore Difficulty: medium
- Build a >creative< trap | design challenge- Build a 4-bit-adder | speed challenge --> fullfilled, winner: monty_osoDifficulty: advanced
- Build the temple of celeron55 (like the temple of notch, YouTube
Tip: use an object detector instead of a pressure plate at the well
+ record a video of it (for bonus points) | design challenge
- Build a programmable disco. Use Microcontrollers (RS- or T-Flops) as program memory. Make at least 4 channels ( = a sequence of active / inactive lights) | design challengeDifficulty: expert
- Build a display that can save and load one or more images
Points: width*height*memory (number of saves) | design challenge- Build anything you want
(like the first competition) | design challengespeed challenge
= The first one to send in a working map is the winnerdesign challenge
= The best one wins, be creative!
You can do whatever you want as long as it fits the topic.
Your creations will be rated by a jury (currently sfan5, Jeija). The criteria are:
Work invested 50%
Basically the same like last time: http://minetest.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2810
Ends: New Year's EveWho can take part?
Single persons, teams or even servers.
Maybe have a mesecon competition group on your server?
Your creation will be published on the mesecons.tk website.
Post your submission in this forum thread, with at least 1 screenshot + the map.