[Mod] Dice [0.1] [dice]

ch98

[Mod] Dice [0.1] [dice]

by ch98 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 06:44

This mod should add a dice to Minetest. If it does not work or you thought of improvement, please tell me. This may not work property because this is my first mod. Place dice on flat ground and wait a second or 2 to change. Pick up to reuse. If you place too much using world-edit, every dice on newly loaded chunk said 6 so only place them 1 at a time to get anything close to 1/6.

Everything in this mod is WTFPL.

Download here

Depends on default.

recipe: wood=w coal=c apple=a

w,w,w
c,w,a
w,w,w
Last edited by ch98 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 01:45, edited 1 time in total.
I have stopped playing minetest, and may not come back to it again. I would like to thank everyone that made the amazing time I had playing it. This account is not in use anymore, and the email has been linked to a unused account. If any administrator reading this has time, feel free to delete my account. Thank you very much for the great experience.

PilzAdam

GitHub: PilzAdam
IRC: PilzAdam

by PilzAdam » Thu Feb 28, 2013 15:33

Tip for screenshots: Turn the time to day with
Code: Select all
/time 6000

and disable the UI by pressing F1 and F2 (can be restored with the same keys).

ch98

by ch98 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 01:13

Now everything should be fixed.
I have stopped playing minetest, and may not come back to it again. I would like to thank everyone that made the amazing time I had playing it. This account is not in use anymore, and the email has been linked to a unused account. If any administrator reading this has time, feel free to delete my account. Thank you very much for the great experience.

ch98

by ch98 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 23:20

Can someone please test if it works on other versions of minetest?
Last edited by ch98 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 05:41, edited 1 time in total.

ch98

by ch98 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 05:03

trying to make more reliable way of making random faces go on top. can someone help me?

Return to WIP Mods