[Mod] Instant Buildings [V 5.0] [instabuild]

User avatar
Dan Duncombe
Member
 
Posts: 904
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 21:11
Location: In the unknown depths of Earth

[Mod] Instant Buildings [V 5.0] [instabuild]

by Dan Duncombe » Sun Jun 09, 2013 13:00

This mod is based heavily on thefamilygrog66's instacabin mod.
The base code for spawning the structures is from worldedit.

It adds several items, which are used to spawn in various types of building.

Protip: as a general rule face along the positive z axis and the buildings should spawn in front of you.

Depends: Default, Worldedit

License: CC-By-SA

Thanks to Evergreen for the V 2.0 Buildings.

The crafting is as follows:
[spoiler]
Code: Select all
minetest.register_craft({
    output = 'instabuild:small_hut 1',
    recipe = {
        {'default:tree', 'default:mese_crystal_fragment','default:tree'},
        {'default:tree', 'doors:door_wood','default:tree'},
        {'default:tree', 'default:wood','default:tree'},

    }
})

minetest.register_craft({
    output = 'instabuild:large_hut 1',
    recipe = {
        {'default:tree', 'default:mese_crystal_fragment','default:tree'},
        {'default:tree', 'instabuild:small_hut','default:tree'},
        {'default:tree', 'default:wood','default:tree'},

    }
})

minetest.register_craft({
    output = 'instabuild:small_house 1',
    recipe = {
        {'default:brick', 'default:mese_crystal_fragment','default:brick'},
        {'default:brick', 'instabuild:large_hut','default:brick'},
        {'default:brick', 'default:brick','default:brick'},

    }
})

minetest.register_craft({
    output = 'instabuild:large_house 1',
    recipe = {
        {'default:brick', 'default:mese_crystal','default:brick'},
        {'default:brick', 'instabuild:small_house','default:brick'},
        {'default:brick', 'default:brick','default:brick'},

    }
})

minetest.register_craft({
    output = 'instabuild:small_warehouse 1',
    recipe = {
        {'default:wood', 'default:mese_crystal_fragment','default:wood'},
        {'default:wood', 'default:chest','default:wood'},
        {'default:wood', 'default:wood','default:wood'},

    }
})

minetest.register_craft({
    output = 'instabuild:large_warehouse 1',
    recipe = {
        {'default:wood', 'default:mese_crystal','default:wood'},
        {'default:wood', 'instabuild:small_warehouse','default:wood'},
        {'default:wood', 'default:wood','default:wood'},

    }
})

minetest.register_craft({
    output = 'instabuild:small_farm 1',
    recipe = {
        {'default:papyrus', 'default:mese_crystal_fragment','default:papyrus'},
        {'default:sapling', 'default:dirt','default:sapling'},
        {'default:papyrus', 'default:cactus','default:papyrus'},

    }
})

minetest.register_craft({
    output = 'instabuild:large_farm 1',
    recipe = {
        {'default:papyrus', 'default:mese_crystal_fragment','default:papyrus'},
        {'default:sapling', 'instabuild:small_farm','default:sapling'},
        {'default:papyrus', 'default:cactus','default:papyrus'},

    }
})

minetest.register_craft({
    output = 'instabuild:short_tower 1',
    recipe = {
        {'default:cobble', 'default:mese_crystal_fragment','default:cobble'},
        {'default:cobble', 'default:cobble','default:cobble'},
        {'default:cobble', 'doors:door_wood','default:cobble'},

    }
})

minetest.register_craft({
    output = 'instabuild:tall_tower 1',
    recipe = {
        {'default:cobble', 'default:mese_crystal','default:cobble'},
        {'default:cobble', 'instabuild:short_tower','default:cobble'},
        {'default:cobble', 'default:cobble','default:cobble'},

    }
})

minetest.register_craft({
    output = 'instabuild:factory 1',
    recipe = {
        {'default:glass', 'default:mese_crystal','default:glass'},
        {'default:steel_ingot', 'default:torch','default:steel_ingot'},
        {'default:brick', 'doors:door_wood','default:brick'},

    }
})

minetest.register_craft({
    output = 'instabuild:modern_house 1',
    recipe = {
        {'default:stonebrick', 'default:stonebrick','default:stonebrick'},
        {'default:stonebrick', 'default:mese_crystal','default:stonebrick'},
        {'doors:door_wood', 'default:stonebrick','default:stonebrick'},

    }
})

minetest.register_craft({
    output = 'instabuild:mansion 1',
    recipe = {
        {'stairs:stair_wood', 'default:wood','stairs:stair_wood'},
        {'default:sand', 'default:mese','default:sand'},
        {'default:wood', 'doors:door_wood','default:wood'},

    }
})
[/spoiler]

Download: See below.
Install: Download and unzip one of the files linked below, rename the folder to "instabuild" if it isn't already, and put the result in your Minetest mods folder and activate it via the menu.

Screenshots: (Better Ones Appreciated)

[spoiler]Small Hut
Image

Large Hut
Image

Small House
Image


Large House
Image

Short Tower
Image

Tall Tower
Image

Small Warehouse
Image

Large Warehouse
Image

Small Farm
Image

Large Farm
Image

Factory
Image
Image
Image
Image

Modern House
Image

Mansion
Image[/spoiler]
Attachments
instabuild-2.zip
(123.18 KiB) Downloaded 1560 times
instabuild-master.zip
(47.48 KiB) Downloaded 695 times
Last edited by Dan Duncombe on Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:04, edited 1 time in total.
Some Mods: Castles Prefab Camouflage
My Games: Nostalgia Realtest Revamped
Servers: See above games.
 

User avatar
Evergreen
Member
 
Posts: 2135
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 01:22
Location: A forest in the midwest
GitHub: 4Evergreen4
IRC: EvergreenTree
In-game: Evergreen

by Evergreen » Sun Jun 09, 2013 13:06

This is a good idea, seeing as there are mods like this in minecraft. I'll test it later.
Back from the dead!
 

User avatar
Dan Duncombe
Member
 
Posts: 904
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 21:11
Location: In the unknown depths of Earth

by Dan Duncombe » Sun Jun 09, 2013 13:12

Thankyou, Evergreen!
Evergreen wrote:This is a good idea, seeing as there are mods like this in minecraft. I'll test it later.
Some Mods: Castles Prefab Camouflage
My Games: Nostalgia Realtest Revamped
Servers: See above games.
 

User avatar
thefamilygrog66
Member
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 19:08
Location: Ontario, Canada

by thefamilygrog66 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 15:55

Good stuff, Dan! It's cool how mod ideas evolve, and combine with other ideas to form new mods.
 

JBR
Member
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 22:04
Location: United Kingdom, Wales

by JBR » Sun Jun 09, 2013 16:24

Dan Duncombe wrote:This mod is based heavily on thefamilygrog66's instacabin mod. It adds 5 items, which are used to spawn in various types of building.
Depends: Default
License: WTFPL
The crafting is as follows:
Code: Select all
minetest.register_craft({
    output = 'instabuild:small_hut 1',
    recipe = {
        {'default:tree', 'default:wood','default:tree'},
        {'default:tree', 'doors:door_wood','default:tree'},
        {'default:tree', 'default:wood','default:tree'},

    }
})

minetest.register_craft({
    output = 'instabuild:large_hut 1',
    recipe = {
        {'default:tree', 'default:wood','default:tree'},
        {'default:tree', 'instabuild:small_hut','default:tree'},
        {'default:tree', 'default:wood','default:tree'},

    }
})

minetest.register_craft({
    output = 'instabuild:small_house 1',
    recipe = {
        {'default:brick', 'default:brick','default:brick'},
        {'default:brick', 'instabuild:large_hut','default:brick'},
        {'default:brick', 'default:brick','default:brick'},

    }
})

minetest.register_craft({
    output = 'instabuild:large_house 1',
    recipe = {
        {'default:brick', 'default:brick','default:brick'},
        {'default:brick', 'instabuild:small_house','default:brick'},
        {'default:brick', 'default:brick','default:brick'},

    }
})

minetest.register_craft({
    output = 'instabuild:tower 1',
    recipe = {
        {'default:stonebrick', 'default:torch','default:stonebrick'},
        {'default:stonebrick', 'default:stonebrick','default:stonebrick'},
        {'default:stonebrick', 'doors:door_wood','default:stonebrick'},

    }
})

Download at https://www.dropbox.com/s/6rngayumeuidbq5/instabuild.zip?m
I need a small and a large unmodded mansion in .we format please!


Screenshots?
 

User avatar
Dan Duncombe
Member
 
Posts: 904
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 21:11
Location: In the unknown depths of Earth

by Dan Duncombe » Sun Jun 09, 2013 16:30

Where do I upload them? Because ompldr doesn't work any more...
JBR wrote:
Dan Duncombe wrote:This mod is based heavily on thefamilygrog66's instacabin mod. It adds 5 items, which are used to spawn in various types of building.
Depends: Default
License: WTFPL
The crafting is as follows:
Code: Select all
minetest.register_craft({
    output = 'instabuild:small_hut 1',
    recipe = {
        {'default:tree', 'default:wood','default:tree'},
        {'default:tree', 'doors:door_wood','default:tree'},
        {'default:tree', 'default:wood','default:tree'},

    }
})

minetest.register_craft({
    output = 'instabuild:large_hut 1',
    recipe = {
        {'default:tree', 'default:wood','default:tree'},
        {'default:tree', 'instabuild:small_hut','default:tree'},
        {'default:tree', 'default:wood','default:tree'},

    }
})

minetest.register_craft({
    output = 'instabuild:small_house 1',
    recipe = {
        {'default:brick', 'default:brick','default:brick'},
        {'default:brick', 'instabuild:large_hut','default:brick'},
        {'default:brick', 'default:brick','default:brick'},

    }
})

minetest.register_craft({
    output = 'instabuild:large_house 1',
    recipe = {
        {'default:brick', 'default:brick','default:brick'},
        {'default:brick', 'instabuild:small_house','default:brick'},
        {'default:brick', 'default:brick','default:brick'},

    }
})

minetest.register_craft({
    output = 'instabuild:tower 1',
    recipe = {
        {'default:stonebrick', 'default:torch','default:stonebrick'},
        {'default:stonebrick', 'default:stonebrick','default:stonebrick'},
        {'default:stonebrick', 'doors:door_wood','default:stonebrick'},

    }
})

Download at https://www.dropbox.com/s/6rngayumeuidbq5/instabuild.zip?m
I need a small and a large unmodded mansion in .we format please!


Screenshots?
Some Mods: Castles Prefab Camouflage
My Games: Nostalgia Realtest Revamped
Servers: See above games.
 

JBR
Member
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 22:04
Location: United Kingdom, Wales

by JBR » Sun Jun 09, 2013 16:30

Dan Duncombe wrote:Where do I upload them? Because ompldr doesn't work any more...
JBR wrote:
Dan Duncombe wrote:This mod is based heavily on thefamilygrog66's instacabin mod. It adds 5 items, which are used to spawn in various types of building.
Depends: Default
License: WTFPL
The crafting is as follows:
Code: Select all
minetest.register_craft({
    output = 'instabuild:small_hut 1',
    recipe = {
        {'default:tree', 'default:wood','default:tree'},
        {'default:tree', 'doors:door_wood','default:tree'},
        {'default:tree', 'default:wood','default:tree'},

    }
})

minetest.register_craft({
    output = 'instabuild:large_hut 1',
    recipe = {
        {'default:tree', 'default:wood','default:tree'},
        {'default:tree', 'instabuild:small_hut','default:tree'},
        {'default:tree', 'default:wood','default:tree'},

    }
})

minetest.register_craft({
    output = 'instabuild:small_house 1',
    recipe = {
        {'default:brick', 'default:brick','default:brick'},
        {'default:brick', 'instabuild:large_hut','default:brick'},
        {'default:brick', 'default:brick','default:brick'},

    }
})

minetest.register_craft({
    output = 'instabuild:large_house 1',
    recipe = {
        {'default:brick', 'default:brick','default:brick'},
        {'default:brick', 'instabuild:small_house','default:brick'},
        {'default:brick', 'default:brick','default:brick'},

    }
})

minetest.register_craft({
    output = 'instabuild:tower 1',
    recipe = {
        {'default:stonebrick', 'default:torch','default:stonebrick'},
        {'default:stonebrick', 'default:stonebrick','default:stonebrick'},
        {'default:stonebrick', 'doors:door_wood','default:stonebrick'},

    }
})

Download at https://www.dropbox.com/s/6rngayumeuidbq5/instabuild.zip?m
I need a small and a large unmodded mansion in .we format please!


Screenshots?



I use imgur
 

User avatar
Evergreen
Member
 
Posts: 2135
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 01:22
Location: A forest in the midwest
GitHub: 4Evergreen4
IRC: EvergreenTree
In-game: Evergreen

by Evergreen » Sun Jun 09, 2013 16:59

Dan Duncombe wrote:Where do I upload them? Because ompldr doesn't work any more...
JBR wrote:
Dan Duncombe wrote:This mod is based heavily on thefamilygrog66's instacabin mod. It adds 5 items, which are used to spawn in various types of building.
Depends: Default
License: WTFPL
The crafting is as follows:
Code: Select all
minetest.register_craft({
    output = 'instabuild:small_hut 1',
    recipe = {
        {'default:tree', 'default:wood','default:tree'},
        {'default:tree', 'doors:door_wood','default:tree'},
        {'default:tree', 'default:wood','default:tree'},

    }
})

minetest.register_craft({
    output = 'instabuild:large_hut 1',
    recipe = {
        {'default:tree', 'default:wood','default:tree'},
        {'default:tree', 'instabuild:small_hut','default:tree'},
        {'default:tree', 'default:wood','default:tree'},

    }
})

minetest.register_craft({
    output = 'instabuild:small_house 1',
    recipe = {
        {'default:brick', 'default:brick','default:brick'},
        {'default:brick', 'instabuild:large_hut','default:brick'},
        {'default:brick', 'default:brick','default:brick'},

    }
})

minetest.register_craft({
    output = 'instabuild:large_house 1',
    recipe = {
        {'default:brick', 'default:brick','default:brick'},
        {'default:brick', 'instabuild:small_house','default:brick'},
        {'default:brick', 'default:brick','default:brick'},

    }
})

minetest.register_craft({
    output = 'instabuild:tower 1',
    recipe = {
        {'default:stonebrick', 'default:torch','default:stonebrick'},
        {'default:stonebrick', 'default:stonebrick','default:stonebrick'},
        {'default:stonebrick', 'doors:door_wood','default:stonebrick'},

    }
})

Download at https://www.dropbox.com/s/6rngayumeuidbq5/instabuild.zip?m
I need a small and a large unmodded mansion in .we format please!


Screenshots?

You know there are other places to upload things then omploader. I use Tinypic.com.
Back from the dead!
 

JBR
Member
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 22:04
Location: United Kingdom, Wales
 

User avatar
Dan Duncombe
Member
 
Posts: 904
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 21:11
Location: In the unknown depths of Earth

by Dan Duncombe » Sun Jun 09, 2013 17:19

Sorry that some of the buildings are floating- my computer is kind of messed up right now and I couldn't place properly cause of lag so I ended up clicking trees not the ground.
JBR wrote:Nice screenshots :)
Some Mods: Castles Prefab Camouflage
My Games: Nostalgia Realtest Revamped
Servers: See above games.
 

JBR
Member
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 22:04
Location: United Kingdom, Wales

by JBR » Sun Jun 09, 2013 17:37

Dan Duncombe wrote:Sorry that some of the buildings are floating- my computer is kind of messed up right now and I couldn't place properly cause of lag so I ended up clicking trees not the ground.
JBR wrote:Nice screenshots :)

Lol. Maybe add screenshots of the inside. I haven't actually downloaded this yet because i'm hw atm but I will later.
 

User avatar
Dan Duncombe
Member
 
Posts: 904
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 21:11
Location: In the unknown depths of Earth

by Dan Duncombe » Wed Jun 12, 2013 19:27

Now updated to Version 2.0!
Some Mods: Castles Prefab Camouflage
My Games: Nostalgia Realtest Revamped
Servers: See above games.
 

User avatar
thefamilygrog66
Member
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 19:08
Location: Ontario, Canada

by thefamilygrog66 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 00:41

Hey Dan,

I've shortened the Item Registration section for this:

Code: Select all
--Item Registering

local instabuild_list = {
    { "Small Hut Kit", "small_hut"},
    { "Large Hut Kit", "large_hut"},
    { "Small House Kit", "small_house"},
    { "Large House Kit", "large_house"},
    { "Small Warehouse Kit", "small_warehouse"},
    { "Large Warehouse Kit", "large_warehouse"},
    { "Small Farm Kit", "small_farm"},
    { "Large Farm Kit", "large_farm"},
    { "Short Tower Kit", "short_tower"},
    { "Tall Tower Kit", "tall_tower"},
   
}

for i in ipairs(instabuild_list) do
    local builddesc = instabuild_list[i][1]
    local build = instabuild_list[i][2]

    minetest.register_craftitem("instabuild:"..build, {
        description = builddesc,
        inventory_image = build..".png",
        on_place = function(itemstack, placer, pointed_thing)
            if pointed_thing.above then
                local file = io.open(minetest.get_modpath("instabuild").."/models/"..build..".we")
                local value = file:read("*a")
                file:close()
                local count = instabuild.build(pointed_thing.above, value, minetest.env)
                itemstack:take_item()
            end
            return itemstack
        end,
    })
end


It makes it really easy to add new items too, since you just have to add their description and name in the array at the beginning.
Last edited by thefamilygrog66 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 00:44, edited 1 time in total.
 

sneebliahj1
Member
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 18:41

by sneebliahj1 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 01:23

I LOVE this mod! It made building a city so much easier!!!:)

Check it out:
Server name: Mineville

The only problem was that it overlapped some of the other buildings :P
 

User avatar
Chinchow
Member
 
Posts: 684
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 21:37

by Chinchow » Mon Jul 15, 2013 01:44

Something I've always found to be a good addition to a roof is a slab on each corner.

Edit:Also some new building ideas would be small walls and large walls
I'll make some files soon if you like
Last edited by Chinchow on Mon Jul 15, 2013 01:51, edited 1 time in total.
Sometimes, it's harder to think up a mod than it is to create it.
Mods: Orichalcum Stonebricks Extra Chests
 

User avatar
Dan Duncombe
Member
 
Posts: 904
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 21:11
Location: In the unknown depths of Earth

by Dan Duncombe » Mon Jul 15, 2013 08:34

Any additions would be great! If you could make some good walls and stuff that would be cool. When you say adding slab to the roof corners I assume you mean on the flat roofed huts?
EDIT: I will also correct the out of place planks on the warehouses (The ones that are at 90* to the rest)
EDIT 2: If there is any way ofmaking itso the building always spawns with the door facing the player, please tell me.
Chinchow wrote:Something I've always found to be a good addition to a roof is a slab on each corner.

Edit:Also some new building ideas would be small walls and large walls
I'll make some files soon if you like
Last edited by Dan Duncombe on Mon Jul 15, 2013 08:42, edited 1 time in total.
Some Mods: Castles Prefab Camouflage
My Games: Nostalgia Realtest Revamped
Servers: See above games.
 

User avatar
Dan Duncombe
Member
 
Posts: 904
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 21:11
Location: In the unknown depths of Earth

by Dan Duncombe » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:54

Hey everyone! I have just released Version 3.0!

New things:

Large house now has a proper window instead of a hole on the top floor.

Crafting recipes now include a mese fragment to stop endless materials being made.

FACTORY! It is a medium sized building with 3 special blocks used in the making of it (The lights, catwalks and skylights).
It is empty but is designed so that you can fill it with Technic Mod machinery. No machinery is included. There is a sort of office that allows you to view your machines at work from inside a small room. I will release screenshots of it soon. You should place it on a relatively large flat unobstructed place for best effect. I took simply ages designing it.

EDIT: Added screenies of factory.
Last edited by Dan Duncombe on Mon Jul 15, 2013 16:16, edited 1 time in total.
Some Mods: Castles Prefab Camouflage
My Games: Nostalgia Realtest Revamped
Servers: See above games.
 

User avatar
GassyBritish
Member
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:49

by GassyBritish » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:05

The Mod is a great idea, Did you get the idea from the Minecraft Instant Structures mod?
 

User avatar
Dan Duncombe
Member
 
Posts: 904
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 21:11
Location: In the unknown depths of Earth

by Dan Duncombe » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:08

Yes and no... It is also based of the instacabin mod (see first post).
GassyBritish wrote:The Mod is a great idea, Did you get the idea from the Minecraft Instant Structures mod?
Last edited by Dan Duncombe on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:09, edited 1 time in total.
Some Mods: Castles Prefab Camouflage
My Games: Nostalgia Realtest Revamped
Servers: See above games.
 

User avatar
Dan Duncombe
Member
 
Posts: 904
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 21:11
Location: In the unknown depths of Earth

by Dan Duncombe » Mon Jul 15, 2013 14:03

Here is an example factory utilising mesecons and pipeworks. It smelts items for the operator. I had to slightly modify the office to use the lever.

General View
Image

View from one of the catwalks
Image

The lever to turn it on and off
Image
Some Mods: Castles Prefab Camouflage
My Games: Nostalgia Realtest Revamped
Servers: See above games.
 

User avatar
Chinchow
Member
 
Posts: 684
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 21:37

by Chinchow » Mon Jul 15, 2013 18:05

Yes I mean slabs on the bottom corners of houses and huts
Btw you mentioned putting the structures in .we format I have searched this format and can't find a description. Can you explain what .we format is?
Sometimes, it's harder to think up a mod than it is to create it.
Mods: Orichalcum Stonebricks Extra Chests
 

User avatar
Dan Duncombe
Member
 
Posts: 904
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 21:11
Location: In the unknown depths of Earth

by Dan Duncombe » Mon Jul 15, 2013 18:13

A .we format is basically a text file with the extension .we
It contains all of the data required for each node in the file.
It is the format that the WorldEdit mod uses, hence the we letters.
You can open it with any text viewer, like notepad, kate, wordpad, notepad++ etc. The reason it is used here is because I can make the buildings and save them using the Worldedit mod, and just use the outputted file in my mod.

To make life easier, if you make any new buildings for this, name them appropriately, for example large_house, factory, tall_tower. Don't bother making textures for the item, I will do that.
All new buildings, as long as they are sensible, are welcome.
Last edited by Dan Duncombe on Mon Jul 15, 2013 18:16, edited 1 time in total.
Some Mods: Castles Prefab Camouflage
My Games: Nostalgia Realtest Revamped
Servers: See above games.
 

User avatar
Dan Duncombe
Member
 
Posts: 904
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 21:11
Location: In the unknown depths of Earth

by Dan Duncombe » Mon Jul 15, 2013 19:34

V4.0 Now out! Will soon update first post.

I have added a more modern house made from stone brick. I have also added a mansion. The mansion is unfurnished and unlit, so you can make it personal inside.
I now consider the items to have tiers. The higher tiers take more mese to make.

Tier 1:
Small hut
Large hut
Small house
Small farm
Large farm
Short tower
Small warehouse

Tier 2:
Large house
Modern house
Tall tower
Factory
Large warehouse

Tier 3:
Mansion
Last edited by Dan Duncombe on Mon Jul 15, 2013 19:36, edited 1 time in total.
Some Mods: Castles Prefab Camouflage
My Games: Nostalgia Realtest Revamped
Servers: See above games.
 

User avatar
Jordach
Member
 
Posts: 4510
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 17:58
Location: Blender Scene
GitHub: Jordach
IRC: Jordach
In-game: Jordach

by Jordach » Mon Jul 15, 2013 19:36

Dan Duncombe wrote:V4.0 Now out! Will soon update first post.

I have added a more modern house made from stone brick. I have also added a mansion. The mansion is unfurnished and unlit, so you can make t personal inside.
I now consider the items to have tiers. The higher tiers take more mese to make.

Tier 1:
Small hut
Large hut
Small house
Small farm
Large farm
Short tower
Small warehouse

Tier 2:
Large house
Modern house
Tall tower
Factory
Large warehouse

Tier 3:
Mansion
Nice update!! This mod must be useful for people who want generic buildings....
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19056 Solar Plains Dev Server
 

nikminers
Member
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 20:31

by nikminers » Tue Jul 16, 2013 15:50

Awesome mod, only 1 prob, why are the mansion walls sand? how do I change this?
 

Next

Return to Mod Releases



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests