Overriden - Tiled

User avatar
RealBadAngel
Member
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 16:30

Overriden - Tiled

by RealBadAngel » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:10

New kind of texture packs. This one will use default textures and one normal map for all.
So, shaders and bumpmapping have to be enabled. Do not use filtering.

Can be used with game compiled from latest sources.

Screenshots:
(Tiled 1)
Image
Image

(Tiled 2)
Image

(Tiled 5)
Image

(Tiled 6)
Image

(Tiled 7)
Image
Attachments
tiled_pack.zip
(6.08 MiB) Downloaded 177 times
Tiled2.zip
(1.28 MiB) Downloaded 83 times
Tiled1.zip
(601.76 KiB) Downloaded 104 times
Last edited by RealBadAngel on Sun Mar 23, 2014 13:01, edited 1 time in total.
 

User avatar
webdesigner97
Member
 
Posts: 1325
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 19:16
Location: Bergisch Gladbach, Germany
GitHub: webD97
IRC: webdesigner97
In-game: webdesigner97
 

User avatar
Krock
Developer
 
Posts: 4259
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 07:48
Location: Switzerland
GitHub: SmallJoker

by Krock » Mon Mar 03, 2014 16:18

Nice texture pack, gives some more node-feeling into the game.
Last edited by Krock on Wed Jul 16, 2014 08:17, edited 1 time in total.
>> Mod Search Engine << - Mods by Krock - DuckDuckGo mod search bang: !mtmod <keyword here>
 

User avatar
Inocudom
Member
 
Posts: 3053
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 01:14
IRC: Inocudom
In-game: Inocudom

by Inocudom » Mon Mar 03, 2014 17:12

Most people will not be able to test this until this summer, I speculate.

You really need to tell the developers of Freeminer about your shaders branch. You can speak with them at their irc channel, which is #freeminer.
Last edited by Inocudom on Mon Mar 03, 2014 17:18, edited 1 time in total.
The comedic value of my videos is how abysmal they are: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5cyeM ... YTfYFlih_A
 

User avatar
hoodedice
Member
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2013 06:33
Location: world
GitHub: hoodedice
IRC: hoodedice
In-game: hoodedice

by hoodedice » Mon Mar 03, 2014 17:52

Inocudom wrote:Most people will not be able to test this until this summer, I speculate.

You really need to tell the developers of Freeminer about your shaders branch. You can speak with them at their irc channel, which is #freeminer.


*cough* Spring Break *cough*
7:42 PM - Bauglio: I think if you go to staples you could steal firmware from a fax machine that would run better than win10 does on any platform
7:42 PM - Bauglio: so fudge the stable build
7:43 PM - Bauglio: get the staple build
 

User avatar
philipbenr
Member
 
Posts: 1688
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 01:56
Location: United States
GitHub: philipbenr
IRC: philipbenr
In-game: robinspi

by philipbenr » Mon Mar 03, 2014 23:48

hoodedice wrote:
Inocudom wrote:Most people will not be able to test this until this summer, I speculate.

You really need to tell the developers of Freeminer about your shaders branch. You can speak with them at their irc channel, which is #freeminer.


*cough* Spring Break *cough*


:D lol
In school that's what I'm thinking about 50% of the time.

Edit: now that I think about this, this TP gives me some really cool ideas about bumpmapping.
Last edited by philipbenr on Mon Mar 03, 2014 23:49, edited 1 time in total.
“Would it save you a lot of time if I just gave up and went mad now?”

“I'd far rather be happy than right any day.”

“What, are you, crazy?" "It's a possibility I haven't ruled out yet"
 

User avatar
RealBadAngel
Member
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 16:30

by RealBadAngel » Tue Mar 04, 2014 13:47

Hybrid Dog wrote:I tried it out.
The shaders of my compiled version didn't work.

Any error logs?
 

User avatar
RealBadAngel
Member
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 16:30

by RealBadAngel » Tue Mar 04, 2014 22:25

Hybrid Dog wrote:
RealBadAngel wrote:
Hybrid Dog wrote:I tried it out.
The shaders of my compiled version didn't work.

Any error logs?
yes
Code: Select all
GLSL shader failed to compile
0(60) : error C7011: implicit cast from "vec4" to "vec3"

15:33:00: ERROR[main]: generate_shader(): failed to generate "solids_shader", addHighLevelShaderMaterial failed.


Ive updated the branch with some fixes, can you check it now?
 

User avatar
RealBadAngel
Member
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 16:30

by RealBadAngel » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:12

Updated download, its aviable now as pack with 7 different normal maps (atachment in the 1st post)
Also added some new screenshots.
Shaders branch is updated with 2 issues fixed: the one HybridDog were reporting and the old bug that caused all textures to be black on some GPUs.
 

User avatar
Inocudom
Member
 
Posts: 3053
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 01:14
IRC: Inocudom
In-game: Inocudom

by Inocudom » Wed Mar 05, 2014 16:42

Hybrid Dog wrote:
RealBadAngel wrote:Ive updated the branch with some fixes, can you check it now?
Now I tested it.[spoiler=It looks like it doesn't support nodes which have a different resolution.]http://ubuntuone.com/0g94W1RsI9FjrIyfNeT2jmhttp://ubuntuone.com/7g9ZHf8fKFdotsr8yknhNPhttp://ubuntuone.com/3YWZtRFDVu7nB3PxtdZGn7[/spoiler][spoiler=And torches, fire and papyrus seem to be invisible.]http://ubuntuone.com/3HmlO4HWY64xG6ik9c4h0R[/spoiler]

Glass in general does not work with normal maps. One of these weeks... One of these weeks...
The comedic value of my videos is how abysmal they are: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5cyeM ... YTfYFlih_A
 

User avatar
RealBadAngel
Member
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 16:30

by RealBadAngel » Wed Mar 05, 2014 19:15

Inocudom wrote:
Hybrid Dog wrote:
RealBadAngel wrote:Ive updated the branch with some fixes, can you check it now?
Now I tested it.[spoiler=It looks like it doesn't support nodes which have a different resolution.]http://ubuntuone.com/0g94W1RsI9FjrIyfNeT2jmhttp://ubuntuone.com/7g9ZHf8fKFdotsr8yknhNPhttp://ubuntuone.com/3YWZtRFDVu7nB3PxtdZGn7[/spoiler][spoiler=And torches, fire and papyrus seem to be invisible.]http://ubuntuone.com/3HmlO4HWY64xG6ik9c4h0R[/spoiler]

Glass in general does not work with normal maps. One of these weeks... One of these weeks...



Heh, i should mention that in this branch only Solids shader is rdy and a subject for testing.
Once there will be no more bugs in it, rest of the shaders gonna be updated with new code.
 

User avatar
RealBadAngel
Member
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 16:30

by RealBadAngel » Sun Mar 23, 2014 13:03

Game have the patch needed by this already merged.
So Bump It :) And Enjoy! :)
 


Return to Texture Packs



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests