Redcrab's server

User avatar
webdesigner97
Member
Posts: 1327
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 19:16
GitHub: webD97
IRC: webdesigner97
In-game: webdesigner97
Location: Cologne, Germany
Contact:

by webdesigner97 » Post

The step where I'm building on goes to a new station under Lemoux City. At first it will be the southern railhead, but we can expand it later (maybe to Papyrus town?) :)

User avatar
webdesigner97
Member
Posts: 1327
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 19:16
GitHub: webD97
IRC: webdesigner97
In-game: webdesigner97
Location: Cologne, Germany
Contact:

by webdesigner97 » Post

Most parts of the project "Railway station spawn" are done:

Image

User avatar
webdesigner97
Member
Posts: 1327
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 19:16
GitHub: webD97
IRC: webdesigner97
In-game: webdesigner97
Location: Cologne, Germany
Contact:

by webdesigner97 » Post

Server seems to be down (or is it only for me?)...

User avatar
coffeecrafter
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 15:10

by coffeecrafter » Post

nope ;) I'm also waiting for it to wake up again....
Last edited by coffeecrafter on Fri Jul 26, 2013 17:52, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
coffeecrafter
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 15:10

by coffeecrafter » Post

BAGPIPE wrote:What is the over all plan for where the railroad is going?
We also connected Pyrite to the railroad. From Pyrite the railroad might lead further north some day...

At the moment there's plans to built something like a circle in the underground of Pyrite to connect the airport and stuff.
There are a lot of active builders, thanks to them all at this point!

User avatar
qwrwed
Member
Posts: 325
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 20:56
In-game: qwrwed or Nitro

by qwrwed » Post

I can't connect either.

User avatar
Erthome
Member
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 01:03
In-game: Erthome Azyaqux

by Erthome » Post

Hmm...Been trying to get back in on and off all afternoon...Redcrab? I am certain that you are busy and this is not your highest priority, BUT come on dude, some kind of warning for planned outage, or a status message please?

Hmm ... tente de se remettre en marche et en arrêt tout l'après midi ... RedCrab? Je suis certain que vous êtes occupé et ce n'est pas votre priorité, mais bon mec, une sorte d'avertissement pour les interruptions planifiées, ou un message d'état s'il vous plaît?

Hmm ... State cercando di tornare in e fuori tutto il pomeriggio ... redcrab? Sono certo che si è occupati e questo non è la priorità più alta, ma andiamo amico, una sorta di avvertimento per interruzione pianificata, o un messaggio di stato per favore?

User avatar
oxenfreedan
Member
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 01:39
Location: mars

by oxenfreedan » Post

it is still down. Maybe for updating it hopefully!
My Awesome Map please try:
http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=5028
I've played minetest since 0.3.1 came out!
Mostly when on forums I'm using a uniden tablet!

User avatar
cactuz_pl
Member
Posts: 876
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 16:34
Location: Poland

by cactuz_pl » Post

Erthome wrote:Hmm...Been trying to get back in on and off all afternoon...Redcrab? I am certain that you are busy and this is not your highest priority, BUT come on dude, some kind of warning for planned outage, or a status message please?

Hmm ... tente de se remettre en marche et en arrêt tout l'après midi ... RedCrab? Je suis certain que vous êtes occupé et ce n'est pas votre priorité, mais bon mec, une sorte d'avertissement pour les interruptions planifiées, ou un message d'état s'il vous plaît?

Hmm ... State cercando di tornare in e fuori tutto il pomeriggio ... redcrab? Sono certo che si è occupati e questo non è la priorità più alta, ma andiamo amico, una sorta di avvertimento per interruzione pianificata, o un messaggio di stato per favore?
Relax Erthome, server is up now. I think redcrab even doesn't know about this little malfunction.
Nope

User avatar
Erthome
Member
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 01:03
In-game: Erthome Azyaqux

by Erthome » Post

cactuz_pl wrote:
Erthome wrote:Hmm...Been trying to get back in on and off all afternoon...Redcrab? I am certain that you are busy and this is not your highest priority, BUT come on dude, some kind of warning for planned outage, or a status message please?

Hmm ... tente de se remettre en marche et en arrêt tout l'après midi ... RedCrab? Je suis certain que vous êtes occupé et ce n'est pas votre priorité, mais bon mec, une sorte d'avertissement pour les interruptions planifiées, ou un message d'état s'il vous plaît?

Hmm ... State cercando di tornare in e fuori tutto il pomeriggio ... redcrab? Sono certo che si è occupati e questo non è la priorità più alta, ma andiamo amico, una sorta di avvertimento per interruzione pianificata, o un messaggio di stato per favore?
Relax Erthome, server is up now. I think redcrab even doesn't know about this little malfunction.
Thanks for the update Cactuz...I thought that WAS relaxed--for a crazed Minetest addict going cold turkey for almost 20 hours LOL...

SOOO, has he given you server admin rights now sir? If so I'd like to mention that despite the periodic bot messages stating that the mapgen has successfully completed in the Central and North regions it has been more than two months since my piece of ground which straddles the line between the two has updated. Having noted a post on the forum here from January where Redcrab explained that there was a record locking issue whereby if someone was working on an area it would prevent the map from accessing that data, AND having had the misfortune of losing my Internet for 10 days, I was very hopeful that the silver lining in the cloud would be that I wasn't blocking my own map update...Unfortunately, no cigar. The mapgen STILL did not update the map to reflect my work over the past couple months.

User avatar
modenacalcio
Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 23:34

by modenacalcio » Post

Yes, the online map was last updated on June 6th and it states that it updated every 9 days! whats wrong

User avatar
cactuz_pl
Member
Posts: 876
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 16:34
Location: Poland

by cactuz_pl » Post

Erthome wrote:SOOO, has he given you server admin rights now sir?
redcrab wrote:Administrator: redcrab
Moderator: cactuzPL
So, no.
Erthome wrote:The mapgen STILL did not update the map to reflect my work over the past couple months.
Sorry, I can't help you and we don't have any contact with redcrab.
Nope

User avatar
Inocudom
Member
Posts: 3096
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 01:14
IRC: Inocudom
In-game: Inocudom

by Inocudom » Post

cactuz_pl wrote:
Erthome wrote:SOOO, has he given you server admin rights now sir?
redcrab wrote:Administrator: redcrab
Moderator: cactuzPL
So, no.
Erthome wrote:The mapgen STILL did not update the map to reflect my work over the past couple months.
Sorry, I can't help you and we don't have any contact with redcrab.
It seems that redcrab is one of the greatest mysteries of Minetest. Nobody knows what he is up to, and nobody ever gets a response from him. He read my PM to him, but I never got a response. Maybe when autumn comes he will be active again?
You can now find my videos at BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/some_cheeky_jinuskian/

User avatar
lor599
Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:58
Location: United States

by lor599 » Post

It seems that the Un-specified Mushroom has caused some very strange results after entering
Image
Everyone looks obsessed to the Mushroom, This will be studied further by "Mushroom City Medics"

User avatar
lor599
Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:58
Location: United States

by lor599 » Post

AspireMint goes deep-sea diving with gravel coat
Image
xD

User avatar
CaptainSparklez
New member
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 15:49

by CaptainSparklez » Post

I would like to be on your server... my username is BTDUBS...

User avatar
AspireMint
Member
Posts: 362
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:59
GitHub: AspireMint
IRC: AspireMint
In-game: AspireMint
Location: Stuck at spawn

by AspireMint » Post

Hello,
lor599 built nice watchtower:
Image

Image
sorry coffeecrafter x)
"There's 🧁for you, 🧁for me, 🧁for sale, 🧁for free"

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass, and I've just finished my milk!" ― Maurice Moss

User avatar
Topywo
Member
Posts: 1721
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 20:27

by Topywo » Post

CaptainSparklez wrote:I would like to be on your server... my username is BTDUBS...
See the first post of this thread under:

Self-granted interact privilege (thanks to /setemail command)

Edit: Red.
Last edited by Topywo on Mon Jul 29, 2013 21:37, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
lor599
Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:58
Location: United States

by lor599 » Post

Come to Pyrite Airport today!
Image

Sokomine
Member
Posts: 4107
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 17:31
GitHub: Sokomine

by Sokomine » Post

lor599 wrote: Come to Pyrite Airport today!
Do we get a free flight?
A list of my mods can be found here.

User avatar
oxenfreedan
Member
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 01:39
Location: mars

by oxenfreedan » Post

URGENT: IF A MODERATOR HAS NOT NOTICED THE GRIEFER CTPURKE IS APPEARS TO BE UNBANNED AND WAS ALREADY GRIEFING AGAIN!
My Awesome Map please try:
http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=5028
I've played minetest since 0.3.1 came out!
Mostly when on forums I'm using a uniden tablet!

User avatar
ShadowNinja
Developer
Posts: 199
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 22:35
GitHub: ShadowNinja
IRC: ShadowNinja
In-game: ShadowNinja

by ShadowNinja » Post

oxenfreedan wrote:URGENT: IF A MODERATOR HAS NOT NOTICED THE GRIEFER CTPURKE IS APPEARS TO BE UNBANNED AND WAS ALREADY GRIEFING AGAIN!
Please don't use all caps. Also, player names are case-sensitive. Is it "CTPURKE", "ctpurke", "Ctpurke", or something else?

User avatar
BAGPIPE
Member
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 20:37
Location: Washington

by BAGPIPE » Post

Is there a way to get in the airplane?
My username tells almost everything about me.

User avatar
Erthome
Member
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 01:03
In-game: Erthome Azyaqux

by Erthome » Post

modenacalcio wrote:Yes, the online map was last updated on June 6th and it states that it updated every 9 days! whats wrong
The script runs, says it completed, but the posted map does not reflect surface visible changes, like roads extended and broadened, Mesas connected, plazas significantly expanded in size, water drained/covered over, fifty by fifty voxel buildings with desert stone rooves...stuff like that.
Last edited by Erthome on Sat Aug 03, 2013 22:34, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Erthome
Member
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 01:03
In-game: Erthome Azyaqux

by Erthome » Post

cactuz_pl wrote:
Erthome wrote: SOOO, has he given you server admin rights now sir?
redcrab wrote:Administrator: redcrab
Moderator: cactuzPL
cactuz_pl wrote: So, no.
Yep I read that...I did a LOT of reading before I posted anything. And I believe I've invested as much time in this game as any 'player' on this server, certainly in recent months, so, Cactuz, the condescension toward me is probably overkill. I am not privy to your lines of communication, so I asked a reasonable question. Things change, they aren't always announced, hence the word "NOW" in my question--seems prudent to point that out since you broached the subject of READING.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest