[mod]Tower Defence[0.0][towerdefence]

ch98

[mod]Tower Defence[0.0][towerdefence]

by ch98 » Post

Yes. It is another unfinished mod by me. It does not function fully so nothing is released yet. If you want to help me work on it, tell me. Newest version on GitHub. This mod will make the game kind of like tower defense game. in center of the map, there will be special node. All enemy will head towards the special node avoiding or attacking all obstacles. There is different types of enemy that spawn randomly from every direction at least 500 block away from special node. There will be flying, walking and underground enemy and each enemy killed will give some special materials that enemy takes time to destroy. every other normal node can be destroyed very quickly and normal weapon not made from special nodes is useless against them. Each enemy will have different amount and type of material and different life time. These special materials can be used to make castles, wall, weapons, defense robots and self targeting machine guns. Every player will get basic special blocks when starting and when game is reset. If people die, they will be respawnd to the center of the map. No one has a fly without using special jetpack thing made from special node.
Last edited by ch98 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 22:18, edited 1 time in total.
I have stopped playing minetest, and may not come back to it again. I would like to thank everyone that made the amazing time I had playing it. This account is not in use anymore, and the email has been linked to a unused account. If any administrator reading this has time, feel free to delete my account. Thank you very much for the great experience.

kaeza
GitHub: kaeza
IRC: kaeza diemartin blaaaaargh
In-game: kaeza

by kaeza » Post

You may get interested people if you at least provide a description of what it is about.
Last edited by kaeza on Sun Sep 01, 2013 08:17, edited 1 time in total.
Your signature is not the place for a blog post. Please keep it as concise as possible. Thank you!

Check out my stuff! | Donations greatly appreciated! PayPal

ch98

by ch98 » Post

kaeza wrote:You may get interested people if you at least provide a description of what it is about.
sorry computer was overheating so I saved it before it shut down.
I have stopped playing minetest, and may not come back to it again. I would like to thank everyone that made the amazing time I had playing it. This account is not in use anymore, and the email has been linked to a unused account. If any administrator reading this has time, feel free to delete my account. Thank you very much for the great experience.

ch98

by ch98 » Post

can someone help me with the mob movement part?

Rhys

by Rhys » Post

ch98 wrote:can someone help me with the mob movement part?
Simple Mobs could help with this.
Last edited by Rhys on Sun Sep 08, 2013 16:40, edited 1 time in total.

ch98

by ch98 » Post

Rhys wrote:
ch98 wrote:can someone help me with the mob movement part?
Simple Mobs could help with this.
I will try using that.