[Region with Villages Map]Revona Region[W.I.P.]

Ikishida

[Region with Villages Map]Revona Region[W.I.P.]

by Ikishida » Post

A paradise you would want to go...An Ancient region filled with lots of islands...
Based on the Rustic/Steampunk Village by Keralis and A real life region...A feudal
place nearby Japan...REVONA

Coming soon...

Hey guys! did you like the trailer above? well,i know its not an actual trailer its just a text trailer but hey,its about the map not the trailer.
Okay,so I already finished the best parts of the map(the steampunk airship and weeping willow and palm trees)now all i need are the villages including the best village Nirvana.I'll post the download link as soon as I finish the Villages(It'll take me about 5 weeks I guess...)so please have faith and high hopes for my map!

Thanks for viewing guys and peace out!
When life hands you lemons,throw it back at life saying "I don't need your goddamn lemons!" =D

Misty

by Misty » Post

Good luck with your map, I will look forward to seeing your villages.
:)
Certified 100% signature Virus free.

Ikishida

by Ikishida » Post

Misty wrote:Good luck with your map, I will look forward to seeing your villages.
:)
thanks! and by the way,I burnt the airship! XD so...no more airship...but there will be willows but i had a hard time making the palm trees so there's no palm trees too,just beautiful villages!
(my house is the orcish house though...) =)
When life hands you lemons,throw it back at life saying "I don't need your goddamn lemons!" =D

taylorsummerfield

by taylorsummerfield » Post

GREAT

Ikishida

by Ikishida » Post

taylorsummerfield wrote:GREAT
uhh...I didn't post anything yet,and yet it's great? 0_0
anyway,change of plans,I'll change the village "Nirvana" to a medieval orcish village (but orcs don't live in it) =P

Ikishida

by Ikishida » Post

sorry to bring your hopes down guys but,I can't continue to make this map cause,I'm out of ideas,the weeping willow trees suck and...THERE'S ONLY TWO HOUSES!!! so,I'm sorry.

Misty

Re: [Region with Villages Map]Revona Region[W.I.P.]

by Misty » Post

Hi Ikishida,

Sorry to hear you abandoned the making of this map, but not every good idea works out.
What was wrong with the willow trees?

balthazariv

by balthazariv » Post

Misty wrote:Hi Ikishida,

Sorry to hear you abandoned the making of this map, but not every good idea works out.
Ikishida Last visited : Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:13 pm ,Maybe it may not answer you !

Ikishida

by Ikishida » Post

balthazariv wrote:
Misty wrote:Hi Ikishida,

Ikishida Last visited : Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:13 pm ,Maybe it may not answer you !
NOPE,you are sooooo wrong! see? I'm BACK! the willow trees are...ehh...let's just say they look too...weepy?
also,it's back on! yesh,back on! I'm just gonna do my GGO mod for a while, and this is kinda mixed.

Japanese Area-Konami Village (named after a brand name)
Orc Area-Jumagada Clan(weak helpless orcs),Mermada Clan(protectors of Jumagada Clan,great tamers),Uwamo Clan(most distant Clan and lives with trolls)
Gnoll Area-Dedagami Clan(kind-hearted gnolls,lives peacfullt with orcs)Argoma Clan(Neutral but known enemies of orcs.
Steampunk Area-Kowa Town(floating town with cluster houses)
Main Area-Meiine City(spawn)

If you haven't read yet,READ IT,NOW!!