PokemonBlocks|ModIdea|

User avatar
AMMOnym
Member
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 14:18
Location: Slovakia
IRC: AMMOnym
In-game: AMMOnym

PokemonBlocks|ModIdea|

by AMMOnym » Sun Nov 24, 2013 13:25

i have an idea for pokemon mod.Its simple as first is pokemon egg and pokestones(firestone...)-pokemon egg + evolution stone(fire) = charmander block , charmander block + evolution stone(better fire) = charmeleon block , charmeleon block + evolution stone(best fire)= charizard. And other pokemons like this.Next moves:moves can be as items:

Imageif u hit it with some moves/TM,HM your pokeblock throw this attack to enemy pokeblock,enemy pokeblocks is hurt =Imagemoves can has critical demage

Next pokecentre block: Image => inside must be apple and pokemon block for restore health pokemonblock Image

Next pokemon catching: for this can be used new grass - if u break it, so is small chance then from grass drop pokeblock.

Next wild attacking pokemon:I have no idea for this-if u have write it to comment.

Textures for pokemons : http://veekun.com/dex/pokemon/search?sort=evolution-chain&introduced_in=2
Pokemon stadions : can be placed as spawn like minetest black game
Thanks for read and sorry for my bad english
i made some textures : http://www.mediafire.com/download/9rj7j7els93xfgn/pokemonssprites.zip
PkmnCenter schematic we: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ni87ngig1i7m1qg/pkmncenter.zip
PkmnStadium schematic we: http://www.mediafire.com/download/65hisutqpv0bmzq/stadium.zip
im not be a good modder :( ,sorry for my bad english
Last edited by AMMOnym on Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:19, edited 1 time in total.
 

User avatar
AMMOnym
Member
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 14:18
Location: Slovakia
IRC: AMMOnym
In-game: AMMOnym

by AMMOnym » Sun Nov 24, 2013 13:26

Can someone make it please ?
 

User avatar
Krock
Developer
 
Posts: 4412
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 07:48
Location: Switzerland
GitHub: SmallJoker

by Krock » Sun Nov 24, 2013 13:42

I can't really seewhat this ASCII-art should show, could you use paint or gimp please? :3
Look, I programmed a bug for you. >> Mod Search Engine << - Mods by Krock - DuckDuckGo mod search bang: !mtmod <keyword here>
 

User avatar
lightonflux
Member
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 07:22
Location: Germany
In-game: lof

by lightonflux » Sun Nov 24, 2013 14:17

Or use http://www.asciiflow.com/ if you want a proper ascii flow graphic.
 

User avatar
AMMOnym
Member
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 14:18
Location: Slovakia
IRC: AMMOnym
In-game: AMMOnym

by AMMOnym » Sun Nov 24, 2013 15:24

Krock wrote:I can't really seewhat this ASCII-art should show, could you use paint or gimp please? :3
I make it with gimp now. Maybe will be better
 

User avatar
Excalibur Zero
Member
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 19:45
Location: United States
GitHub: ExcaliburZero

by Excalibur Zero » Sun Nov 24, 2013 19:36

What you have written right now is a bit hard to understand, let me see if I am understanding it correctly.

-------------------------------

First there are Pokemon Eggs and Pokemon Evolution Stones. When you craft a Pokemon Egg with a Pokemon Evolution Stone then you get a Pokemon (which one it is depends on the type of evolution stone used). And if you then craft that Pokemon with that same type of evolution stone then it evolves.

Then there would be tools which work as moves, where you use them on Pokemon nodes and they damage the node.

The Pokemon nodes would have health, and they could be healed after they have been damaged, by using a PokeCenter node.

Then whenever you dig a grass node it would have a chance of dropping a PokeBlock.

-------------------------------

Does that sound right?
 

User avatar
AMMOnym
Member
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 14:18
Location: Slovakia
IRC: AMMOnym
In-game: AMMOnym

by AMMOnym » Mon Nov 25, 2013 07:13

Does that sound right?
all right u understand it but pokecentre is as furnace . (coal = apple and lump=pokeblock
Last edited by AMMOnym on Mon Nov 25, 2013 07:17, edited 1 time in total.
 

User avatar
AMMOnym
Member
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 14:18
Location: Slovakia
IRC: AMMOnym
In-game: AMMOnym

by AMMOnym » Tue Nov 26, 2013 15:12

For explaining : In game
U are on the spawn (in ur house).Your quest begin.Lets go to prof.Elm.Prof.Elm give u PokeEgg and he tell u:choose one pokestone.U choose electric stone.U hit your egg with electric stone. Now u waiting for your random electric pokeblock.OU,u are happy becouse from your egg is pichu now.Prof.Elm give u TM.Now u go out becouse u want to try u new pokeblock(pichu).U go to arena and u see enemy.U stand and your enemy is on other end of stadion.U place pichu in front of u.Next, your enemy place pokeblock, its rattata.U hit your pokeblock (pichu) with TM.Your pichu throw thunder on your enemy pokeblock , rattata is hurt. Your enemy hit rattata with his TM and rattata throw scratch to pichu.Pichu fainted.......

Sorry for my bad english
Last edited by AMMOnym on Tue Nov 26, 2013 15:13, edited 1 time in total.
 

User avatar
Excalibur Zero
Member
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 19:45
Location: United States
GitHub: ExcaliburZero

by Excalibur Zero » Wed Nov 27, 2013 01:00

AMMOnym wrote:For explaining : In game
U are on the spawn (in ur house).Your quest begin.Lets go to prof.Elm.Prof.Elm give u PokeEgg and he tell u:choose one pokestone.U choose electric stone.U hit your egg with electric stone. Now u waiting for your random electric pokeblock.OU,u are happy becouse from your egg is pichu now.Prof.Elm give u TM.Now u go out becouse u want to try u new pokeblock(pichu).U go to arena and u see enemy.U stand and your enemy is on other end of stadion.U place pichu in front of u.Next, your enemy place pokeblock, its rattata.U hit your pokeblock (pichu) with TM.Your pichu throw thunder on your enemy pokeblock , rattata is hurt. Your enemy hit rattata with his TM and rattata throw scratch to pichu.Pichu fainted.......

Sorry for my bad english

I don't think all of that would be easily possible. At most there could be mobs or nodes of pokemon that you could fight with attacks. However much more than that would take a lot of work.
 

User avatar
Ikishida
Member
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 08:02
Location: (secret)

by Ikishida » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:34

hey! that's my idea! XD no,seriously,It is my idea...
When life hands you lemons,throw it back at life saying "I don't need your goddamn lemons!" =D
 

User avatar
AMMOnym
Member
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 14:18
Location: Slovakia
IRC: AMMOnym
In-game: AMMOnym

by AMMOnym » Wed Nov 27, 2013 13:50

Ikishida wrote:hey! that's my idea! XD no,seriously,It is my idea...
Sorry i dont know than u have this idea.Really sorry.
 

User avatar
Ikishida
Member
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 08:02
Location: (secret)

by Ikishida » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:24

AMMOnym wrote:
Ikishida wrote:hey! that's my idea! XD no,seriously,It is my idea...
Sorry i dont know than u have this idea.Really sorry.


no need,don't care bout that,at least you explained it better than I did! ^_^
When life hands you lemons,throw it back at life saying "I don't need your goddamn lemons!" =D
 

User avatar
hassage
Member
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 17:53
Location: France
IRC: hassage
In-game: hassage

by hassage » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:55

Good Idea but it takes work.
 

User avatar
Esteban
Member
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 13:26
Location: Somewhere in the Caribbean...
GitHub: Esteban-
IRC: Esteban
In-game: Esteban

by Esteban » Sat Nov 30, 2013 13:06

AMMOnym if I understood right, if the pokemons are nodes, using "drawtype = nodebox" can be used to make them look like real pokemon, even though it may take a while to create a complex figure, its possible :D

Once i finish some mods Im working, I may give it a try if you want

EDIT:

This topic shows basic examples of what can you do with nodeboxes:
https://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=2333
Last edited by Esteban on Sat Nov 30, 2013 13:16, edited 1 time in total.
 

User avatar
AMMOnym
Member
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 14:18
Location: Slovakia
IRC: AMMOnym
In-game: AMMOnym

by AMMOnym » Sat Nov 30, 2013 14:42

Esteban wrote:AMMOnym if I understood right, if the pokemons are nodes, using "drawtype = nodebox" can be used to make them look like real pokemon, even though it may take a while to create a complex figure, its possible :D

Once i finish some mods Im working, I may give it a try if you want

EDIT:

This topic shows basic examples of what can you do with nodeboxes:
https://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=2333
U can but a lot of pokemons exist and it is much work.
 

User avatar
AMMOnym
Member
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 14:18
Location: Slovakia
IRC: AMMOnym
In-game: AMMOnym

by AMMOnym » Sat Nov 30, 2013 14:43

hassage wrote:Good Idea but it takes work.
i know :(
 

User avatar
Esteban
Member
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 13:26
Location: Somewhere in the Caribbean...
GitHub: Esteban-
IRC: Esteban
In-game: Esteban

by Esteban » Sat Nov 30, 2013 15:31

AMMOnym wrote:
hassage wrote:Good Idea but it takes work.
i know :(


You can make the mod by generations, you dont have to make them all at once:

first version - generation 1
second version -generation 2
etc.

I know it is a lot of work, but that's why I am offering of my help!
Ill make a simple charmander and pikachu once I fix my car mod, ok? :)
Last edited by Esteban on Sat Nov 30, 2013 15:32, edited 1 time in total.
 

User avatar
AMMOnym
Member
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 14:18
Location: Slovakia
IRC: AMMOnym
In-game: AMMOnym

by AMMOnym » Sat Nov 30, 2013 16:15

Esteban wrote:You can make the mod by generations, you dont have to make them all at once
We must make basic pkmn as first those for which I did textures/blocks
 

User avatar
Esteban
Member
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 13:26
Location: Somewhere in the Caribbean...
GitHub: Esteban-
IRC: Esteban
In-game: Esteban

by Esteban » Sat Nov 30, 2013 16:46

AMMOnym wrote:
Esteban wrote:You can make the mod by generations, you dont have to make them all at once
We must make basic pkmn as first those for which I did textures/blocks


Ok, Ill postpone the car mod and start working on this mod idea, I dont promise a full mod, but ill sure try to make my best!

-Ill make a quick model of cyndaquil (one of my favorites) and EDIT my post when done.

EDIT

Nodebox test -- Failed horribly! XD

Torchlike --

Image
Last edited by Esteban on Sat Nov 30, 2013 17:33, edited 1 time in total.
 

User avatar
AMMOnym
Member
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 14:18
Location: Slovakia
IRC: AMMOnym
In-game: AMMOnym

by AMMOnym » Sat Nov 30, 2013 17:39

Esteban wrote:Torchlike --
Awesome idea , and cyndaquil is my favourite too.This is so better than blocks. NICE. only one question : i dont know how make lives for torch like pokemons. AWESOME idea anyway . Thanks for your help
Last edited by AMMOnym on Sat Nov 30, 2013 19:15, edited 1 time in total.
 

User avatar
AMMOnym
Member
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 14:18
Location: Slovakia
IRC: AMMOnym
In-game: AMMOnym
 

User avatar
Esteban
Member
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 13:26
Location: Somewhere in the Caribbean...
GitHub: Esteban-
IRC: Esteban
In-game: Esteban

by Esteban » Sat Nov 30, 2013 19:20

AMMOnym wrote:
Esteban wrote:Torchlike --
Awesome idea , and cyndaquil is my favourite too.This is so better than blocks. NICE. only one question : i dont know how make lives for torch like pokemons. AWESOME idea anyway . Thanks for your help


The sprite is actually animated, Im going to post the mod later once I add all the frames so you can give it a try. In the meantime ill think of ways to give lifebars to the pokemons...
 

User avatar
AMMOnym
Member
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 14:18
Location: Slovakia
IRC: AMMOnym
In-game: AMMOnym

by AMMOnym » Sat Nov 30, 2013 19:59

Esteban wrote:The sprite is actually animated, Im going to post the mod later once I add all the frames so you can give it a try. In the meantime ill think of ways to give lifebars to the pokemons...
Its right . Maybe it can be like ores and if it be hit with tm/hm , it transform self to next sprite
Last edited by AMMOnym on Sat Nov 30, 2013 20:00, edited 1 time in total.
 

User avatar
Esteban
Member
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 13:26
Location: Somewhere in the Caribbean...
GitHub: Esteban-
IRC: Esteban
In-game: Esteban

by Esteban » Sat Nov 30, 2013 21:06

AMMOnym wrote:
Esteban wrote:The sprite is actually animated, Im going to post the mod later once I add all the frames so you can give it a try. In the meantime ill think of ways to give lifebars to the pokemons...
Its right . Maybe it can be like ores and if it be hit with tm/hm , it transform self to next sprite

What i meant is that the cyndaquil is animated, but that is not a bad idea
 

User avatar
Esteban
Member
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 13:26
Location: Somewhere in the Caribbean...
GitHub: Esteban-
IRC: Esteban
In-game: Esteban

by Esteban » Sat Nov 30, 2013 22:26

[Poke]Beta

This is a quick mod I made so you can see things so far.

What includes?

-Cyndaquil pokemon that each minute theres 1/1000 chance that a Cyndaquil will spawn on grass
-Cyndaquil has an animation of 2 frames (actual animation is 30 frames, yikes!)

-Sprites used were ripped by Ploaj-

Image

Make sure folder is renamed to "poke". Is not much but I hope you like it :)
Attachments
poke.zip
(3.42 KiB) Downloaded 123 times
Last edited by Esteban on Sat Nov 30, 2013 22:30, edited 1 time in total.
 

Next

Return to WIP Mods



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bastrabun, Imk, MSN [Bot], techniX and 4 guests