ShadowNinja's building server [git, flat, 24/7, short night]

Inocudom
IRC: Inocudom
In-game: Inocudom

by Inocudom » Post

HardcoreFox wrote:
ShadowNinja wrote:Custom skin added for Sonic.
TELL ME THE FREAKIN PASSWORD TO YOUR SERVER FOR V0.4.8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is no need to be hardcore, HardcoreFox. Make up a password and a name for yourself before you log in for the first time.

HardcoreFox

by HardcoreFox » Post

ShadowNinja wrote:Skins added for HardcoreFox, oOChainLynxOo, and stormchaser3000.
Change my skin to this:

Tell me the password to YOUR server (EXCEPT FOR INOCUOMD)!

HardcoreFox

by HardcoreFox » Post

Inocudom wrote:
HardcoreFox wrote:
ShadowNinja wrote:Custom skin added for Sonic.
TELL ME THE FREAKIN PASSWORD TO YOUR SERVER FOR V0.4.8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is no need to be hardcore, HardcoreFox. Make up a password and a name for yourself before you log in for the first time.
I do not mean my account I mean shadowninja's server.

ShadowNinja
Developer
GitHub: ShadowNinja
IRC: ShadowNinja
In-game: ShadowNinja

by ShadowNinja » Post

hampa16 wrote: Can i have interact privilages please? My in-game name is HardcoreFox.
HardcoreFox wrote: TELL ME THE FREAKIN PASSWORD TO YOUR SERVER FOR V0.4.8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It seems we have a name conflict. One of you will have to chose a different name. hampa16 has priority due to being on the server first and being on the forum longer. But you may want to match forum accounts to server accounts.

Enke
GitHub: NANOsoldierEnke
IRC: Enke
In-game: Enke

by Enke » Post

EDIT: Ninja'd
Last edited by Enke on Fri Oct 31, 2014 19:25, edited 1 time in total.
Lush8
ExtraVars for Red Eclipse

<Anarchid> my turn was still the most awesome, yielding all the cripples, two captured paranormals, and death rate of about 30%
<ORCACommander> Anarchid: you need to work harder
<ORCACommander> I am hereby putting you under review until you can increase the casualty rate

HardcoreFox

by HardcoreFox » Post

ShadowNinja wrote:
hampa16 wrote: Can i have interact privilages please? My in-game name is HardcoreFox.
HardcoreFox wrote: TELL ME THE FREAKIN PASSWORD TO YOUR SERVER FOR V0.4.8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It seems we have a name conflict. One of you will have to chose a different name. hampa16 has priority due to being on the server first and being on the forum longer. But you may want to match forum accounts to server accounts.
YhadoEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAwn!

HardcoreFox

by HardcoreFox » Post

ShadowNinja wrote:
Because I frogot the password to hampa16 on the forums.

hampa16

by hampa16 » Post

ShadowNinja wrote:
Now I have my forum account.
Rex 2 Double 9
=RomanFox2=
SoulKiller35

hampa16

by hampa16 » Post

HardcoreFox wrote:
ShadowNinja wrote:
Because I frogot the password to hampa16 on the forums.
Can I have interact, fast move, and free move privilages please?

Can you change my skin to this:Image
Rex 2 Double 9
=RomanFox2=
SoulKiller35

DaVince

by DaVince » Post

New to the forums, and new to the server! I've already been granted interact, but could you please change my skin to this one? :)

Last edited by DaVince on Sun Dec 29, 2013 00:37, edited 1 time in total.

Enke

by Enke » Post

DaVince wrote:New to the forums, and new to the server! I've already been granted interact, but could you please change my skin to this one? :)

http://davince.tengudev.com/images/2011/my_skin.png
Welcome aboard!

Also, an announcement. Lately there has been quite a bit of griefing on the streets, specifically the NESW streets extending from spawn. If anyone sees a grief, please find a moderator, or if no moderator is on at the time, PM me. Thank you.
Last edited by Enke on Sun Dec 29, 2013 04:29, edited 1 time in total.
Lush8

<Anarchid> my turn was still the most awesome, yielding all the cripples, two captured paranormals, and death rate of about 30%
<ORCACommander> I am hereby putting you under review until you can increase the casualty rate

ShadowNinja
Developer

by ShadowNinja » Post

Skins added for HardcoreFox and DaVince.

Enke

by Enke » Post

Would it be possible to detect what client a user connects with?
Lush8

ShadowNinja
Developer

by ShadowNinja » Post

Enke wrote:Would it be possible to detect what client a user connects with?
No, at least not without launching a nmap scan on everyone that connects, or something like that(which wouldn't work behind a router with NAT). Doing so has been discussed, particularly to ban clients using BuildCraft or a similar app.

Enke

by Enke » Post

What about having the Minetest/Freeminer client send a signal, like "-!- enke joined the game (Freeminer)". We obviously have no control over android/ios apps for Minetest, we would know that those who don't send a signal used those clients.
Lush8

ShadowNinja
Developer

by ShadowNinja » Post

Enke wrote:What about having the Minetest/Freeminer client send a signal, like "-!- enke joined the game (Freeminer)". We obviously have no control over android/ios apps for Minetest, we would know that those who don't send a signal used those clients.
Or they were just using old clients. And why? I see no reason to ban Freeminer clients, unless they are the cause of the chat flooding, and there isn't really any other good reason. Even if they are the cause it would be better to fix it in Freeminer than to ban them. Of course if you're willing and able to code it, or can get someone else too, it might be accepted. Of course if the Android/iOS developers updated and set the string properly it might be usefull, but they'll just ignore it most likely.
Last edited by ShadowNinja on Mon Dec 30, 2013 16:34, edited 1 time in total.

DaVince

by DaVince » Post

shadowzone would like to have the following skin:

Posting this on shadowzone's behalf because they can't create an account here on the forums (no e-mail).

Enke

by Enke » Post

ShadowNinja wrote: Or they were just using old clients. And why? I see no reason to ban Freeminer clients, unless they are the cause of the chat flooding, and there isn't really any other good reason. Even if they are the cause it would be better to fix it in Freeminer than to ban them. Of course if you're willing and able to code it, or can get someone else too, it might be accepted. Of course if the Android/iOS developers updated and set the string properly it might be usefull, but they'll just ignore it most likely.
I think you misunderstood me. My point was that the Buildcraft/any illegal (quasi-legal) Android or iOS client could be identified, whereupon some penalty could be instituted, or maybe just a warning at login stating that their client is illegal/quasi-legal. Minetest and Freeminer clients, being both legal and supported by the community, would be left alone. In this way, we show that although these clients can connect to our servers, we do not support them.

Unfortunately, my coding is bad. I cannot do it.
Lush8

ShadowNinja
Developer

by ShadowNinja » Post

Skin added for shadowzone.

Azuna

by Azuna » Post

Can i has interact? name: plum. see you ingame :D

ShadowNinja
Developer

by ShadowNinja » Post

Azuna wrote:Can i has interact? name: plum. see you ingame :D
Sure, but you have to connect to the server before I can grant it.
Last edited by ShadowNinja on Tue Jan 07, 2014 20:53, edited 1 time in total.

Azuna

by Azuna » Post

can i get interacts again? name:plum, sorry before i didn't get on XD

rommiekerova
In-game: Andromeda

by rommiekerova » Post

Please may I have interact?
IGN: Andromeda
My Mods: Kerova - viewtopic.php?id=8054
My Server: Kalisae - viewtopic.php?id=9040 <--CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Enke

by Enke » Post

rommiekerova wrote:Please may I have interact?
IGN: Andromeda
I'll grant it when the server's back online.
Last edited by Enke on Mon Jan 13, 2014 02:20, edited 1 time in total.
Lush8

Inocudom
IRC: Inocudom
In-game: Inocudom

by Inocudom » Post

Sokomine recently created a new protection mod that should be easy to use:
viewtopic.php?pid=124128#p124128