[0.4.12] Minerealm Server

Nicole

by Nicole » Post

Notice!

* We added a city; Faction City. We had to ban many players due to them killing + looting other players. We decided to make a city like sun city, so we wont have that issue.

* You can find the travelnet taking you to Faction City in the same entrance as the fighting arena. Killing/stealing/griefing are all allowed, yet whiners are not.

* Outside of Faction City all rules ARE in effect. Being the more strict owner on our team, I will not hesitate to ban for killing+looting players, or if you break any rule, for that matter.
Last edited by Nicole on Sat Jan 04, 2014 19:25, edited 1 time in total.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Novacain

by Novacain » Post

Vazon wrote:Nova we will only be on when ur not on jk jk lol

oh, so all the time, right?
Nicole wrote:
Novacain wrote:wait, nicole and Vaz back on the server? did minetest win out?
I'm back for sure. Minecraft holds more content and runs a bit better, however the people there are a bit odd. o.o
Probably more BUDDER!!!! comments, right?
EXTERMINATE!!!
My Tronrealm modpack
My tronblocks mod

Jace

by Jace » Post

there is a grifer on this server if I knew how to post pics I would. my secret base and loadinngs shop was grifed

aldobr

by aldobr » Post

can we have a map ?

i need to find a good place to start a village

angjinhang

by angjinhang » Post

Nicole wrote:
Novacain wrote:wait, nicole and Vaz back on the server? did minetest win out?
I'm back for sure. Minecraft holds more content and runs a bit better, however the people there are a bit odd. o.o
One of my friends left Minecraft for Minetest too. I asked him if he is going to join this server and he says yes. Waiting for him to create a profile and enjoy. He says that Minetest is just a magic, as it packs almost all the Monecraft stuff in less than 10 MB.
Minetest Addicted...?

Rick2

by Rick2 » Post

Levinchen was just owned I banned him, hes on the banned list six times now.

Adarqet

by Adarqet » Post

Why does the server have a new map?

AMMOnym
IRC: AMMOnym
In-game: AMMOnym

by AMMOnym » Post

Hello.Somebody tell me than if i post here my skin, so i got it in game. Link for skin : http://minetest.fensta.bplaced.net/download.php?id=145 and thanks everybody

Mcc457

by Mcc457 » Post

So the map has been reset? Well it looks like I'm going to build tower four, lol. Glad to hear you guys are back!

BTW, is there a website for Minerealms?
Working on a sub-game; mostly based texture packs, adventure and soon chemistry...

Vazon
IRC: Vazon
In-game: Vazon

by Vazon » Post

Mcc457 wrote:So the map has been reset? Well it looks like I'm going to build tower four, lol. Glad to hear you guys are back!

BTW, is there a website for Minerealms?
Not at the moment but Im sure I can find a place to make a good free one

Mcc457

by Mcc457 » Post

I can make a website if you need me to, it would be using webs though.
Working on a sub-game; mostly based texture packs, adventure and soon chemistry...

Pitriss
GitHub: Pitriss
IRC: pitriss
In-game: pitriss

by Pitriss » Post

Vazon: Please look at landrush server thread and hit Rick with long hard thick stick for making your server bad name with his behavior. I don't think that his behavior is good enough for a mod. Mods should be more mature than "I'm now an owner and others servers suuucks and I will let them know about it by spaming on their forum"
I reject your reality and substitute my own. (A. Savage, Mythbusters)
I'm not modding and/or playing minetest anymore. All my mods were released under WTFPL. You can fix/modify them yourself. Don't ask me for support. Thanks.

TheEpicJames
IRC: TheEpicJames
In-game: Block_Guy
Location: Some grassy area next to a forest, a river and a desert.

by TheEpicJames » Post

Here is my skin: https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/characte ... wSHte15m9Q

and, my in-game name is Block_Guy. (just a notice)
I'm honestly not sure why I had "I like PIE." in my signature when I don't even really like it that much.

Whitemau5
In-game: Whitemau5

by Whitemau5 » Post

LOL There are not as many people on Minetest so you practically know everyone who plays a lot on the game. :P
Music Junky!

Check out my blog: theelectronica.wordpress.com

like2omg

by like2omg » Post

Whitemau5 wrote:LOL There are not as many people on Minetest so you practically know everyone who plays a lot on the game. :P
True, also the server is getting a lot of downtime within just a 48-hour span due to crashes.

Froggy

by Froggy » Post

TheEpicJames wrote:Here is my skin: https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/characte ... wSHte15m9Q

and, my in-game name is Block_Guy. (just a notice)
The link you gave seems to be broken. Try to reupload it. Also, I recommend you use an image hosting service for a simple skin, as it is much simpler.

stormchaser3000
GitHub: stormchaser3000

by stormchaser3000 » Post

can i have my skin added (even though i have been using the 10th doctor skin): Image

like2omg

by like2omg » Post

DJrocker keeps begging for a nyan cat. Since I don't know if it is allowed to spawn it in, I'm refusing and DJ is being self-centered... (just got "vazon is grupy" ... banning)

EDIT: by "self-centered", I mean it seems like DJ is behaving like a spoiled child.

EDIT 2: After all this, FASTPACEDMAN2000 attacked FNC. I did my best to stop, (kill to hopefully stop, didn't work so jailed,) and currently doesn't seem to want to stop.
Last edited by like2omg on Mon Jan 06, 2014 04:05, edited 1 time in total.

Rick2

by Rick2 » Post

like2omg wrote:DJrocker keeps begging for a nyan cat. Since I don't know if it is allowed to spawn it in, I'm refusing and DJ is being self-centered... (just got "vazon is grupy" ... banning)

EDIT: by "self-centered", I mean it seems like DJ is behaving like a spoiled child.
Ban him if hes being disrespectful, we do not allow that under any circumstance

ak399g
In-game: SAFR

by ak399g » Post

Rick, would you mind not doing "/clearobjects"?
It deletes everything in item frames and pedestals. Which I use in my galleria.

(SAFR)
Last edited by ak399g on Mon Jan 06, 2014 17:01, edited 1 time in total.
aka SAFR

Rick2

by Rick2 » Post

ak399g wrote:Rick, would you mind not doing "/clearobjects"?

(SAFR)
Well my bad, but i had to do it because i died in a random spot and had a ton of talonite with my plus the admin sword

like2omg

by like2omg » Post

Rick2 wrote:
ak399g wrote:Rick, would you mind not doing "/clearobjects"?

(SAFR)
Well my bad, but i had to do it because i died in a random spot and had a ton of talonite with my plus the admin sword
Another reason to be high in the sky (with fly enabled) when logging out / being afk.

Mcc457

by Mcc457 » Post

So, I heard its possible to take structures from the old map, and move them to the new...

...would you be able to move my tower to the new map?

You know how big it is, it took me 2 days...

like2omg

by like2omg » Post

Mcc457 wrote:So, I heard its possible to take structures from the old map, and move them to the new...
<trim>
Just a reminder, when the selection is big, it must be World Edited by using small segments to avoid lagging everyone out and also to prevent a crash (out of memory or other issues).

Whitemau5
In-game: Whitemau5

by Whitemau5 » Post

like2omg wrote:DJrocker keeps begging for a nyan cat. Since I don't know if it is allowed to spawn it in, I'm refusing and DJ is being self-centered... (just got "vazon is grupy" ... banning)

EDIT 2: After all this, FASTPACEDMAN2000 attacked FNC. I did my best to stop, (kill to hopefully stop, didn't work so jailed,) and currently doesn't seem to want to stop.
If someone if being disrespectful to the admins or moderators then it is a ban because I'm pretty sure that is one of the rules, but if they are just trying to express their opinion and not causing any harm or being disruptive (if you know what I mean) then he should be able to.

And no it is unfair and not right to give ultra rare or large amounts of things to people including a nyan cat. Now if it was an uncraftable and a common item and you only gave them like one then yes but if it can be found in the world or crafted and ultra rare then no.
Music Junky!

Check out my blog: theelectronica.wordpress.com