[Server] Xanadu

TenPlus1
In-game: TenPlus1

by TenPlus1 » Post

MoreOres is an old mod now since the ores it contained are now build into Minetest 0.4.8 and above... The only missing one's are tin, silver and mithril which aren't that great... As for MoreBlocks, I tweaked HomeDecor so that it wouldn't need either of those mods to keep things light... Coloured Clay on the other hand could be handy, will look into that...

badbuilder

by badbuilder » Post

how long did u guys ban me for? im sorry for using the night orbs and didnt mean any harm :( please let me come back :(

AMMOnym
IRC: AMMOnym
In-game: AMMOnym

by AMMOnym » Post

TenPlus1 wrote:
AMMOnym wrote:When i tried to join i got a lot of errors and my screen way gray. I really want to play this server.
Which version of MineTest are you using ? I recommend the daily build as 0.4.9 windows build has some problems...
Yes, i use 0.4.9 on the windows

Inocudom
IRC: Inocudom
In-game: Inocudom

by Inocudom » Post

You server's future mini-map might benefit from the news below:
viewtopic.php?pid=133113#p133113

Neon
In-game: Neon

by Neon » Post

There seems to be some problem with the minetestmapper program when run from windows. This has blocked progress in getting an overhead map of the land

kinkinkijkin

by kinkinkijkin » Post

Is there a way to prevent snoopiness about my home? I have a fancy hole in the ground somewhere near hoodedice's house, and I came on earlier to find my previously-empty chests empty and some stairs carved into the wrong place in the wall.

TenPlus1

by TenPlus1 » Post

I don't know what to say kinkinkijkin, the server uses protection blocks to stop people tinkering with your builds if used, as for chests, make sure you craft locked chests so no-one but you can access them...

kinkinkijkin

by kinkinkijkin » Post

Well, they were entirely empty to begin with.

I had also made the "fancy" (cobblestone) hole in the ground at a point in time after the person who was teaching me how to use the server had gone to bed.

I've fixed the issue now; I have protection. I need to find locked chests in the thingy next time I go on, though.

TenPlus1

by TenPlus1 » Post

For some reason I cannot make a new topic in the mods section, so I'll upload my Baked Clay mod here for people to download... It's based on the original Wool mod in the game only you bake clay into blocks and colour them with the default dyes...

- Added to Modding General - Thx peeps...
Attachments
bakedclay.zip
(7.88 KiB) Downloaded 108 times
Last edited by TenPlus1 on Tue Mar 25, 2014 20:19, edited 1 time in total.

Sokomine
GitHub: Sokomine
IRC: Sokomine
In-game: Sokomine

by Sokomine » Post

Oh..but there's the hardened clay mod by oochainlynxoo already. And coloredbricks also has colored clay.

Posting in the mod release part of the forum is not possible for us. Just write a topic in modding general, follow the rules there, and ask for your mod to be moved to mod releases :-)
A list of my mods can be found here.

kinkinkijkin

by kinkinkijkin » Post

Apparently I got all of my privs taken because I was digging with my inventory full, and forgot to pick up the drops when my inventory was saved slightly.

I'm sorry about that, I didn't realize that drops were permanent, and also didn't realize that it was such a bad idea to leave so much dirt out, and covered by blocks (the way that I emptied my inv; the dirt was from digging out the floor of my house, and I emptied a space in my inventory by placing down the floor.

Inocudom

by Inocudom » Post

TenPlus1 wrote:For some reason I cannot make a new topic in the mods section, so I'll upload my Baked Clay mod here for people to download... It's based on the original Wool mod in the game only you bake clay into blocks and colour them with the default dyes...
You should show this to oOChainLynxOo.

hoodedice
GitHub: hoodedice
IRC: hoodedice
In-game: hoodedice

by hoodedice » Post

TenPlus1 wrote:For some reason I cannot make a new topic in the mods section, so I'll upload my Baked Clay mod here for people to download... It's based on the original Wool mod in the game only you bake clay into blocks and colour them with the default dyes...
You'll have to make a topic in Modding General, and then ask in one of the topics to move it to Mod Releases.
7:42 PM - Bauglio: I think if you go to staples you could steal firmware from a fax machine that would run better than win10 does on any platform
7:42 PM - Bauglio: so fudge the stable build
7:43 PM - Bauglio: get the staple build

Inocudom

by Inocudom » Post

A cute bee was added to the mobs mod recently.

hoodedice
GitHub: hoodedice
IRC: hoodedice
In-game: hoodedice

by hoodedice » Post

Someone griefed the server, bypassing protection by placing water at a high position.

In my town, the bank was robbed via the roof (which I forgot to protect *facepalm*), and water was placed in unprotected areas. Roads were dug up and cacti placed all over the place.
The griefer could not enter my house or that of Crafter. The waterfall was broken and the lake, flooded.

Spawn is a mess, as well as many of GEORGE's building.

I request the admins shut down the server and initiate a rollback if possible. The greifer can be easily located via the debug.txt in the /bin folder. The greifer is probably a regular on the server, as he/she quoted my saying "Always use protection", which I had told fox after she complained that someone grieved her.
Last edited by hoodedice on Sun Mar 30, 2014 16:36, edited 1 time in total.
7:42 PM - Bauglio: I think if you go to staples you could steal firmware from a fax machine that would run better than win10 does on any platform
7:42 PM - Bauglio: so fudge the stable build
7:43 PM - Bauglio: get the staple build

Bearbar123

by Bearbar123 » Post

The griefer was a person named capten sparkles, he griefed my place as well. I spent an hour putting it back together.
Hello I am a random panda

TenPlus1

by TenPlus1 » Post

Water removed and Worldedit disabled incase they were using a hacked client...

prof-turbo

by prof-turbo » Post

Is PvP now allowed? I was killed by somebody for no reason...
You should take a look at http://www.xorhub.com

TenPlus1

by TenPlus1 » Post

This is a survival server, one of the first rules at spawn is to make armor and a sword, but generally both parties have to announce a fight before the battle starts...

Bearbar123

by Bearbar123 » Post

My little sister is on this server with me, We both like this server alot it let's both of us play.
Hello I am a random panda

Inocudom

by Inocudom » Post

You might want to give the link below a look:
viewtopic.php?pid=135662#p135662

fox from xanadu

by fox from xanadu » Post

I got a lead on the greafer he loged in as creepersRFun mineing is with hem in this plan this is no joke

TenPlus1

by TenPlus1 » Post

Inocudom wrote:You might want to give the link below a look:
viewtopic.php?pid=135662#p135662
Thanks, will check it later and maybe incorporate it on server...

fox from xanadu

by fox from xanadu » Post

crach that mineing4rocsallday is not in on this

Achilles
In-game: Achilles

by Achilles » Post

fox from xanadu wrote:I got a lead on the greafer he loged in as creepersRFun mineing is with hem in this plan this is no joke
fox from xanadu wrote:crach that mineing4rocsallday is not in on this
You never know who is with the griever... Tho it is probably best not to say, until it is known for sure. Otherwise the griever may stay hidden and try to crash or grieve the server at any time.
The Ironic Thing About Common Sense Is That It Isn't Very Common