[Server] Xanadu

Bearbar123

by Bearbar123 » Post

I might not play on this sever for a bit, i'm working with a friend on a big prodject on another server sorry guys
Hello I am a random panda

Achilles
In-game: Achilles

by Achilles » Post

Hi...

Does anyone Play MW2/MW3... I'm thinking of putting maps that are in MW2/MW3 into Minetest. You have to fight the zombies and Mobs, Once you have killed them all you are awarded a Prize.

At the moment I am Making O Crsito Redentor, If anyone has any ideas for it please let me know. Having a bit of a struggle making it seem like the actual game...
Last edited by Achilles on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:30, edited 1 time in total.
The Ironic Thing About Common Sense Is That It Isn't Very Common

hoodedice
GitHub: hoodedice
IRC: hoodedice
In-game: hoodedice

by hoodedice » Post

Achilles wrote:Hi...

Does anyone Play MW2/MW3... I'm thinking of putting maps that are in MW2/MW3 into Minetest. You have to fight the zombies and Mobs, Once you have killed them all you are awarded a Prize.

At the moment I am Making O Crsito Redentor, If anyone has any ideas for it please let me know. Having a bit of a struggle making it seem like the actual game...
Wrong thread. Make your own seperate thread for it and then post there. This thread is related to the Xanadu server only.
7:42 PM - Bauglio: I think if you go to staples you could steal firmware from a fax machine that would run better than win10 does on any platform
7:42 PM - Bauglio: so fudge the stable build
7:43 PM - Bauglio: get the staple build

Achilles

by Achilles » Post

hoodedice wrote:
Achilles wrote:Hi...

Wrong thread. Make your own seperate thread for it and then post there. This thread is related to the Xanadu server only.
Im making it on the Xanadu server lol

Achilles

by Achilles » Post

Oh... Sorry my fault... I meant 'I'm thinking of making some of the maps that are in MW2/MW3 in the Xanadu server...'

Need to re-read my posts :P

Achilles

by Achilles » Post

Nice new Crystal textures. They seem to glow in the dark :)

hoodedice

by hoodedice » Post

Achilles wrote:Nice new Crystal textures. They seem to glow in the dark :)
uh...
They always glowed in the dark...
7:42 PM - Bauglio: I think if you go to staples you could steal firmware from a fax machine that would run better than win10 does on any platform

Achilles

by Achilles » Post

hoodedice wrote:
Achilles wrote:Nice new Crystal textures. They seem to glow in the dark :)
uh...
They always glowed in the dark...
Lol, i know... I meant when they are in your hand and its night :D

Achilles

by Achilles » Post

Nice... You get hearts for food now :)

prof-turbo

by prof-turbo » Post

That was a great server to build! Before survival come. Now, players kill you for no reason, you can't meet people and you are afraid of everything. Nice!
You should take a look at http://www.xorhub.com

hoodedice

by hoodedice » Post

prof-turbo wrote:That was a great server to build! Before survival come. Now, players kill you for no reason, you can't meet people and you are afraid of everything. Nice!
Who says so? PvP without permission is NOT allowed.

Achilles

by Achilles » Post

hoodedice wrote:
prof-turbo wrote:That was a great server to build! Before survival come. Now, players kill you for no reason, you can't meet people and you are afraid of everything. Nice!
Who says so? PvP without permission is NOT allowed.
That is true... If you report the person who killed you to one of the admins then that person would be punished unless you were a griever.

Achilles

by Achilles » Post

Anyone know what the grey hearts in the center of the page are for? Cant figure it out... Thought it was armor but not sure...

TenPlus1
In-game: TenPlus1

by TenPlus1 » Post

That's exactly it Achilles, the grey shields show your current armor strength...

Achilles

by Achilles » Post

TenPlus1 wrote:That's exactly it Achilles, the grey shields show your current armor strength...
I have crystal armor and i only have 6 shields out of ten... Is there a stronger armor or do the shields show how long my armor will last?

Achilles

by Achilles » Post

BTW nice bamboo textures... Are there also pandas to come with them?

Sokomine
GitHub: Sokomine
IRC: Sokomine
In-game: Sokomine

by Sokomine » Post

prof-turbo wrote: That was a great server to build! Before survival come. Now, players kill you for no reason, you can't meet people and you are afraid of everything. Nice!
Hmm, there are other servers which are more suitable for more complex buildings (more experienced server owners). In that way, it's not so bad that this server turns more into the survival direction.

Of course beeing killed is annyoing. Some new players have nothing better to do than to kill everyone in sight :-( Perhaps you can get the fly priv. Then you can just fly up and continue building, while those griefers can hit air.

In the long run, Minetest needs a better api for player deaths.
A list of my mods can be found here.

Bearbar123

by Bearbar123 » Post

Sokomine wrote:
prof-turbo wrote: That was a great server to build! Before survival come. Now, players kill you for no reason, you can't meet people and you are afraid of everything. Nice!
Hmm, there are other servers which are more suitable for more complex buildings (more experienced server owners). In that way, it's not so bad that this server turns more into the survival direction.

Of course beeing killed is annyoing. Some new players have nothing better to do than to kill everyone in sight :-( Perhaps you can get the fly priv. Then you can just fly up and continue building, while those griefers can hit air.

In the long run, Minetest needs a better api for player deaths.
Maybe you could set it up so it has an area of pvp and an area of no pvp so you could set it around spawn and villages with no pvp but out in the woods pvp
Hello I am a random panda

TenPlus1

by TenPlus1 » Post

One of the rules is that pvp must be announced before a fight, although defending your build is justified also...

Achilles: Armor wears down after time and even though you are wearing full crystal, it will wear down until it falls off... Try making a brand new set and the armor health will go right up...

as for Panda's, that would be cool in the bamboo biome and have asked Krupnopavel to help out with re-skinning the current bear model...

prof-turbo

by prof-turbo » Post

Ok. So I tell I was killed by bla for no reason. It is a bit old now but by searching very well in debug, you'll can find it. I want to that server because it is simple and it doesn't lag.
You should take a look at http://www.xorhub.com

Achilles

by Achilles » Post

TenPlus1 wrote:One of the rules is that pvp must be announced before a fight, although defending your build is justified also...

Achilles: Armor wears down after time and even though you are wearing full crystal, it will wear down until it falls off... Try making a brand new set and the armor health will go right up...

as for Panda's, that would be cool in the bamboo biome and have asked Krupnopavel to help out with re-skinning the current bear model...
Will try it :) and pandas are going to be great :D

Achilles

by Achilles » Post

prof-turbo wrote:Ok. So I tell I was killed by bla for no reason. It is a bit old now but by searching very well in debug, you'll can find it. I want to that server because it is simple and it doesn't lag.
It is an amazing server... Better than most that are on there

TenPlus1

by TenPlus1 » Post

Some new changes to the server, due griefers and their notes left around server I've disabled water placing near protection blocks (even your own), so water can only be placed down on an unprotected area... Also, if you have a large build you want protected then lemmie know when I'm online and I will use the areas mod to make sure it goes untouched...

Right-clicking Protection blocks now has a new GUI to play with (that works)...

Fishing has been added to server so make a rod, find a worm and have at it :) Hopefully Panda's will be roaming the bamboo biomes soon too...
Last edited by TenPlus1 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 18:33, edited 1 time in total.

Achilles

by Achilles » Post

Loving the fish :D Taste delicious

Sokomine
GitHub: Sokomine
IRC: Sokomine
In-game: Sokomine

by Sokomine » Post

The new biomes are very nice. There ought to be updated screenshots of the new biomes in the ethereal thread :-)

Only problem so far: Hunger is a constant problem. And those poor banana- and palm trees seem to die out due to too few leaves per tree and thus not many saplings. Save the trees! :-)
A list of my mods can be found here.