[Modpack] Aeroponics [011413][pipeworks][liquids][plantlib][aero]

Inocudom
IRC: Inocudom
In-game: Inocudom

by Inocudom » Post

This mod provides an interesting way to do farming, so any fork of it would probably want to support default farming, farming_plus, flowers, gardening, plantlife, and pipeworks.
Last edited by Inocudom on Sat Sep 28, 2013 19:30, edited 1 time in total.

tbillion

by tbillion » Post

@mauvebic I still have a copy of this mod on an old install from before i went to jail, i know little about lua but i love learning, on a scale of 1 to 10 how hard would it be to bring this mod back and also add all the little features and caveats that i had posted before? I have messed with a few mods the one i mess with the most is of course the TBM script, but is it really hard when you take on a mod like this? its easy to get the TBM to not lay torches or make a bigger hole, but isnt this alot harder?
"And then there was one"

My Minetest Server:

Code: Select all

8 Core Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X5450 @ 3.00GHz
Physical RAM : 62.49 GiB
Graphics: [AMD/ATI] Cayman PRO [Radeon HD 6950]

JPRuehmann

by JPRuehmann » Post

Hi
Have you looked at the clean mod viewtopic.php?id=2777?

tbillion

by tbillion » Post

JPRuehmann wrote:Hi
er nope? why would i want to delete unk known nodes? I have two different computers running two different versions of minetest, sadly the older version is better tho, becasue everything works, i am having a heck of a time with some mainline mods.

as far as aeroponics goes though i am looking at bringin this mod back if its ok with the creator, a fork or whatever its called. i figure ill work on it right after i get the TBM mod all customized.. although when im done i might call the improved TBM a strip miner or a bulldozer, becasue it functions more in those two manners now versus a tunneling tool. and in the huge caverns i create i wanna put in alot of hydro/areoponics. but this mod is gone so is a couple other good ones, like lava catalyst and water catalyst.
"And then there was one"

My Minetest Server:

Code: Select all

8 Core Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X5450 @ 3.00GHz
Physical RAM : 62.49 GiB
Graphics: [AMD/ATI] Cayman PRO [Radeon HD 6950]

hoodedice
GitHub: hoodedice
IRC: hoodedice
In-game: hoodedice

by hoodedice » Post

tbillion wrote:
JPRuehmann wrote:Hi
er nope? why would i want to delete unk known nodes? I have two different computers running two different versions of minetest, sadly the older version is better tho, becasue everything works, i am having a heck of a time with some mainline mods.

as far as aeroponics goes though i am looking at bringin this mod back if its ok with the creator, a fork or whatever its called. i figure ill work on it right after i get the TBM mod all customized.. although when im done i might call the improved TBM a strip miner or a bulldozer, becasue it functions more in those two manners now versus a tunneling tool. and in the huge caverns i create i wanna put in alot of hydro/areoponics. but this mod is gone so is a couple other good ones, like lava catalyst and water catalyst.
Check the Readme if it has one. If he did release it as a free-culture mod, no one is stopping you from modifying it.
7:42 PM - Bauglio: I think if you go to staples you could steal firmware from a fax machine that would run better than win10 does on any platform
7:42 PM - Bauglio: so fudge the stable build
7:43 PM - Bauglio: get the staple build

Fixer
IRC: Fixer
In-game: Fixer

Re: [Modpack] Aeroponics [011413][pipeworks][liquids][plantl

by Fixer » Post

Here is fork of this mod by HybridDog: https://github.com/HybridDog/hydro/ (Mauvebic/Peacock's hydroculture mod reworked)