[0.4.12] Minerealm Server

Sokomine
GitHub: Sokomine
IRC: Sokomine
In-game: Sokomine

by Sokomine » Post

twoelk wrote: Some time ago VanessaE and Sokomine developed a script to insert one map into another so effectivly merging maps
The question is: Which maps do still exist and can thus be saved? Merging them into one might be a good idea. At least as far as buildings are concerned.
A list of my mods can be found here.

stormchaser3000
GitHub: stormchaser3000

by stormchaser3000 » Post

Rhys wrote:Everybody, listen up. The server had got HACKED by a hacker and griefer named DJrocker. It seems DJrocker hacked the whole server and put one of his maps up. Be careful of this guy. Luckily the server went down, but idk who shut it down. D:
i didn't see this server but it was prabably an attempt to make a new server named minerealms DJrocker is not a hacker and he is also not a griefer.

oChad

by oChad » Post

Nicole wrote:OldCoder agreed to running the server. ^_^ We will have to wait until February, though. Does that sound good to you all?

I want to use the old map. Vazon wants to make a new one (again ._. ) would you all reply to this or pm me/ vazon saying what version of the map you want, or if you want a new one.

I personally dont want a new map. It's tiring. Im going to try and make it more stable guys, hang in there. ^_^

Sweet want old map I miss my buildings

Nicole

by Nicole » Post

Rhys wrote:Everybody, listen up. The server had got HACKED by a hacker and griefer named DJrocker. It seems DJrocker hacked the whole server and put one of his maps up. Be careful of this guy. Luckily the server went down, but idk who shut it down. D:
I never heard of the server being hacked. And when I met DJrocker he was a nice guy. If you would like to make such strong allegations that (A) are at the expense of another and (B) cause exess drama, please talk to an admin beforehand. Also, the server was shut down by a mutual agreement between vazon and Rick.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Novacain

by Novacain » Post

Nicole wrote:
I never heard of the server being hacked. And when I met DJrocker he was a nice guy. If you would like to make such strong allegations that (A) are at the expense of another and (B) cause exess drama, please talk to an admin beforehand. Also, the server was shut down by a mutual agreement between vazon and Rick.
I remember DJ was trying to recreate minerealms, but his computer wasn't able to handle more than a couple players. So he shut down his version.
EXTERMINATE!!!
My Tronrealm modpack
My tronblocks mod

BeastMaster

by BeastMaster » Post

Yeah i remember DJ too and i just want my castle back :'(

Novacain

by Novacain » Post

That was a pretty "beast" castle.
EXTERMINATE!!!
My Tronrealm modpack
My tronblocks mod

BeastMaster

by BeastMaster » Post

Novacain wrote:That was a pretty "beast" castle.
I like what you did there ;)

twoelk
GitHub: twoelk
IRC: twoelk
In-game: twoelk

by twoelk » Post

as seen on IRC (2014-01-23)

Code: Select all

09:20     OldCoder     Hi
09:20         Does anybody have contacts with Minerealms? If I remember the name correctly. I was asked to host the project and said yes. But I didn't hear back.
09:21         RealBadAngel, VanessaE, ShadowNinja, Taoki, sfan5 ^
Those in charge please respond and leave contact information if you want the project to go on

Rhys

by Rhys » Post

Sorry about the false alarm, guys.

stormchaser3000
GitHub: stormchaser3000

by stormchaser3000 » Post

if it interests anyone here is a picture of the spawn from the firdt minerealms map (my username was ndjdjksisksk): Image the tower in the background in my house from the first map and the house behind the lava tovwer on the right is johndoe's workshop and the big thing in front of all that is the spawn.

ndjdjksisksk

by ndjdjksisksk » Post

yep this was a good server i am just logging in with this name lol because of the pic being taken with this username
Last edited by ndjdjksisksk on Thu Jan 30, 2014 04:06, edited 1 time in total.
nvm about me leaving minetest but i probably will for a while because i have nothing to do in this comunity becaise i can't make a server. my username is going to change i will make a new acount called stormchaser3000

Rick2

by Rick2 » Post

I was Co_Owner on last one, will i get to be co owner on this one to? if not that sucks

minaudovalentino

by minaudovalentino » Post

Vazon wrote: (excess first-post quoting deleted)
muy bueno.
sasas

Rick2

by Rick2 » Post

My name isn't on there. But anyone that was on this server could confirm it

Mcc457

by Mcc457 » Post

I can confirm that. I was a moderator.
Working on a sub-game; mostly based texture packs, adventure and soon chemistry...

Rick2

by Rick2 » Post

Yea

Jace

by Jace » Post

so minerealms isn't coming back or do I have to use a 0.4.8 client

Rick2

by Rick2 » Post

I'm making a server

Jace

by Jace » Post

whats the ip and port rick2

fjlv9000

by fjlv9000 » Post

rommiekerova
In-game: Andromeda

by rommiekerova » Post

fjlv9000 wrote:i want mi skin there http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/4133 ... a-the-bot/
This server is no longer running.
My Mods: Kerova - viewtopic.php?id=8054
My Server: Kalisae - viewtopic.php?id=9040 <--CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Vazon
IRC: Vazon
In-game: Vazon

Re: [0.4.8] Minerealm Server

by Vazon » Post

To all those who used to play on my server, I shut it down sometime ago but I have returned to minetest but unsure if I will run a server again.... if I ever do or even if I don't I hope to see you guys around :D

Rick2

by Rick2 » Post

I am here to help you Vazon, of course you already know that

Vazon
IRC: Vazon
In-game: Vazon

by Vazon » Post

So I have decided that I will remake the server as Minerealms V2.0, If the server gets 2 big for me to handle as did last time I will consult with oldcoder as Nicole did before I shut it down to see if he will agree to hosting it again. Im sorry about what happened before to all those who still wish this server never went down but I will do my best to keep it up as long as possible with out all the past problems. And I hope you guys will return and have fun as always.
The one and only Vazon