I need a new server to join

blue

I need a new server to join

by blue » Post

Hey i currently play celerons server (c55.me) and my own private one but celerons server always seems to always be down for testing and playing on my own server gets boring unless i got hardcore mese tnt at -20,000 blocks for fun lol...anyway i want to join a new server (c55.me is the only server i can join out of the server list here: http://c55.me/minetest/wiki/doku.php?id=public_servers ) can someone invite me to there server or direct me to a different server list so i can find a new one to explore on? (i will download whatever version of minetest is needed but i would prefer one of the latest versions)

PS: (this has nothing to do with this topic but) can someone direct me to a program that will take snapshots and allow me to post them on minetest fourms and is easy to learn?

thanks,

blue
I like to debate.

sdzen

by sdzen » Post

f11 lol and use imageshack for uploading then img]your url heres[/img

Zen S.D.

The next generation of tranquility!
malheureusement mon français n'est pas bon :<
Owner of the Zelo's
In game name: MuadTralk, spdtainted, sdzen, sd zen, sdzeno

blue

by blue » Post

thank you :p
I like to debate.

sdzen

by sdzen » Post

and look about this forum topic youll find a few :P

Zen S.D.

The next generation of tranquility!
malheureusement mon français n'est pas bon :<
Owner of the Zelo's
In game name: MuadTralk, spdtainted, sdzen, sd zen, sdzeno

LolManKuba

by LolManKuba » Post

blue wrote:Hey i currently play celerons server (c55.me) and my own private one but celerons server always seems to always be down for testing and playing on my own server gets boring unless i got hardcore mese tnt at -20,000 blocks for fun lol...anyway i want to join a new server (c55.me is the only server i can join out of the server list here: http://c55.me/minetest/wiki/doku.php?id=public_servers ) can someone invite me to there server or direct me to a different server list so i can find a new one to explore on? (i will download whatever version of minetest is needed but i would prefer one of the latest versions)

PS: (this has nothing to do with this topic but) can someone direct me to a program that will take snapshots and allow me to post them on minetest fourms and is easy to learn?

thanks,

blue
Hmm the latest version would be MrGaSps server, it's 24/7 and no hamachi/remobo

and theres Photobucket, Imageshack, Tinypic.

blue

by blue » Post

LolManKuba wrote:
blue wrote:Hey i currently play celerons server (c55.me) and my own private one but celerons server always seems to always be down for testing and playing on my own server gets boring unless i got hardcore mese tnt at -20,000 blocks for fun lol...anyway i want to join a new server (c55.me is the only server i can join out of the server list here: http://c55.me/minetest/wiki/doku.php?id=public_servers ) can someone invite me to there server or direct me to a different server list so i can find a new one to explore on? (i will download whatever version of minetest is needed but i would prefer one of the latest versions)

thanks,

blue

what is the address/port?
I like to debate.

blue

by blue » Post

blue wrote:
LolManKuba wrote:

thanks,

blue

ah nvm i found the server on the fourm

nvm i found it on the server fourm
I like to debate.

LolManKuba

by LolManKuba » Post

blue wrote:
blue wrote:
LolManKuba wrote: Hmm the latest version would be MrGaSps server, it's 24/7 and no hamachi/remobo
Your welcome ;]

ah nvm i found the server on the fourm

nvm i found it on the server fourm
Your welcome ;)
Last edited by LolManKuba on Mon Mar 19, 2012 00:08, edited 1 time in total.

sfan5
GitHub: sfan5
IRC: sfan5

by sfan5 » Post

Mods: Mesecons | WorldEdit | Nuke & Minetest builds for Windows (32-bit & 64-bit)

Lippis

by Lippis » Post

what about testutopia.sytes.net 0.3.1 version?
Started LUA coding again :P

Calinou
GitHub: Calinou
IRC: Calinou
In-game: Calinou

by Calinou » Post

mine.taylorworld.me.uk port 30000 (0.4_20120318, latest snapshot).
Requires application to build, ask brobostigon on IRC. (#minetest @ irc.freenode.net)