FNAF 2 map

Lukester
In-game: LukeOnEnergy

FNAF 2 map

by Lukester » Post

This is a FNAF 2 map I made for minetest.

To Do List:
[*]add functional cameras
[*]add the animtronics

Screenshots
Spoiler

Download
Attachments
FNAF2 Textures.zip
You will need this or the map will look weird.
(18.65 KiB) Downloaded 817 times
FN@F 2 MAP.zip
(7.46 MiB) Downloaded 990 times
Last edited by Lukester on Wed Dec 24, 2014 19:35, edited 3 times in total.

Don
GitHub: DonBatman
IRC: Batman
In-game: Batman

Re: FNAF 2 map

by Don » Post

What is FNAF?
And can you please add screen shots?
Many of my mods are now a part of Minetest-mods. A place where you know they are maintained!

A list of my mods can be found here

Lukester

by Lukester » Post

FNAF stands for Five Nights at Freddys. Its a horror game that takes place in a chucky cheese like place called Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria. Your a night guard that has to survive 5 nights with the animotronics trying to kill you.

Don

by Don » Post

Thanks. Never knew what people were talking about.
Many of my mods are now a part of Minetest-mods. A place where you know they are maintained!

ExeterDad
In-game: ExeterDad

by ExeterDad » Post

All the kids are playing it. I won't let mine. The story line is darker then described above. My kids are warped enough without that game messing with their heads Thankyouverymuch! :P

TG-MyinaWD
GitHub: Maddie-Myina
IRC: Maddie-Myina
In-game: .

by TG-MyinaWD » Post

Yeah the Animotronics only attack the Adults. never any the kids.
But anyway..
This does look good. I can make a Party Hat out of nodebox making. And if want I will even look into how make it you have Freddy Mask Overlay. Just need figure out when players hold the Freddy Hat it will effect the screen. But I will need look for a call somehow.
I'm a Transgender no shame about it.
I prefer to be considered as a "Girl/Lady/Miss/Madam/Female" for now on.

Lukester

by Lukester » Post

Thanks. I can make textures for the Freddy hat and the party hat.

Dragonop
GitHub: Dragonop
IRC: Dragonop
In-game: Dragonop

by Dragonop » Post

@ExeterDad Well, It isn't a kids game, it's like parents that complain about Grand Theft Auto, it isn't a childrens game, it says clearly [+18] in the box/download page, so, they can't complain about things like violence, etc.
Also, Five nights at Freddy's it's a [+16]/[+18] game. It also contains a dark scenary, and jumpscares.
But, you won't let your kids play a horror game.
Also, do your kids whant to play Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? If you consider your kids mental age good, they maybe can handle the adult themed stuff.
But, you have to always think, that both are adult games, you can't complain about nothing if you let a kid play it.

ExeterDad
In-game: ExeterDad

by ExeterDad » Post

@Dragonop
Thank you for the free parenting advice. I'm sorry if it seems I was complaining about the game? I guess I was guilty of giving my two cents to Don (dad to dad) as he seemed not of of heard about the game yet.

Don

by Don » Post

My daughter tells me that lots of kids play it. They also play GTA. My daughter is not allowed.

It makes it hard to teach your kids morals when other parents let kids play adult games or watch adult movies. I know 8 year old kids that play GTA.

That is what is great about Minetest. It is for all ages. With a little parenting kids are pretty safe playing Minetest.

TG-MyinaWD

by TG-MyinaWD » Post

Spoiler
Don wrote:My daughter tells me that lots of kids play it. They also play GTA. My daughter is not allowed.

It makes it hard to teach your kids morals when other parents let kids play adult games or watch adult movies. I know 8 year old kids that play GTA.

That is what is great about Minetest. It is for all ages. With a little parenting kids are pretty safe playing Minetest.
Yeah plus most the Big Leading Servers are Connect to IRC. And disallow bad words. But sometimes some kids act Crazy or get Pity Off if know mean. But yeah I have a friend maybe about 4yrs. Younger then me and he plays GTA. But Anyhow I got admit FNAF Is very scary. Even It got Markiplier and he is an adult.

But, anyway I played alot of 17+ Games before I turn 17. I came 17 16 Days before Halo 4 Release. I played Even GTA Before. Really an Old version. Like on Dreamcast it was really an 2.5D Game. But Halo was the most Rated [M] (17+) Game played. But I even Played Dead Rising. And I was 18 before Dead Rising 3 (aka The first to actually say the bad words). But I played loads of [M]17+ Games in my days. I even played Far Cry before was 17. And I'm now 19 and I am old enough maybe play any FC. Also I played Crackdown and Dead Island. I seem played loads all can say before 17. But to seen movies Rated R. Like Saw I-Last Made, Aliens Vs. Predators, Predators and I know alot others just all mixed up. But I even watch Final Destination 1-5.
But when With my Grandparents It more like Rating Eveyone-Teen G-PG-13. Since Seems like Grandma very picky on Mature Content.

But yeah anyway but I won't recommend any parents allow a kid Watch or play a mature content unless They understand the meaning of It all.

But a study shows those of kids who played Mature games (such as halo most did) Do better at School. Do I agree with that? Idk since I'm already smart and I was Homeschooled and I Am a Quad Programer.
Also Doctors make alot less mistakes playing I think Mature FPS Games.

Anyway I just know Games are awesome in so many ways I can say.
Hey, had the idea why not add a pizza since is after all a Pizza Joint.

Don

by Don » Post

I am not against the games. I believe people should have the freedom to choose what they play or watch. I also think that parents need to be a parent and raise there kids to be the best they can be. The study that shows people who play the games do better does not take into account that these people might have already been smart. Maybe people with certain skills prefer these types of games.
When it come to whether or not they influence people, when you watch a home reno program do you start thinking of home renos or if you watch a cooking show do you think about cooking or eating? Human instinct is to protect yourself. In a world where being a warrior is frowned upon people will gravitate towards fantasy to fulfill the need. There are a lot of studies out there but they tend to look at specific things as opposed to the big picture.

Sorry for hijacking your thread Lukester. It is awesome that you are making this map. Keep up the good work.

Lukester

by Lukester » Post

Alt. Tester wrote:
Spoiler
Don wrote:My daughter tells me that lots of kids play it. They also play GTA. My daughter is not allowed.

Yeah plus most the Big Leading Servers are Connect to IRC. And disallow bad words. But sometimes some kids act Crazy or get Pity Off if know mean. But yeah I have a friend maybe about 4yrs. Younger then me and he plays GTA. But Anyhow I got admit FNAF Is very scary. Even It got Markiplier and he is an adult.

But, anyway I played alot of 17+ Games before I turn 17. I came 17 16 Days before Halo 4 Release. I played Even GTA Before. Really an Old version. Like on Dreamcast it was really an 2.5D Game. But Halo was the most Rated [M] (17+) Game played. But I even Played Dead Rising. And I was 18 before Dead Rising 3 (aka The first to actually say the bad words). But I played loads of [M]17+ Games in my days. I even played Far Cry before was 17. And I'm now 19 and I am old enough maybe play any FC. Also I played Crackdown and Dead Island. I seem played loads all can say before 17. But to seen movies Rated R. Like Saw I-Last Made, Aliens Vs. Predators, Predators and I know alot others just all mixed up. But I even watch Final Destination 1-5.
But when With my Grandparents It more like Rating Eveyone-Teen G-PG-13. Since Seems like Grandma very picky on Mature Content.

But yeah anyway but I won't recommend any parents allow a kid Watch or play a mature content unless They understand the meaning of It all.

But a study shows those of kids who played Mature games (such as halo most did) Do better at School. Do I agree with that? Idk since I'm already smart and I was Homeschooled and I Am a Quad Programer.
Also Doctors make alot less mistakes playing I think Mature FPS Games.

Anyway I just know Games are awesome in so many ways I can say.
Hey, had the idea why not add a pizza since is after all a Pizza Joint.
That's a good idea.
I am not against the games. I believe people should have the freedom to choose what they play or watch. I also think that parents need to be a parent and raise there kids to be the best they can be. The study that shows people who play the games do better does not take into account that these people might have already been smart. Maybe people with certain skills prefer these types of games.
When it come to whether or not they influence people, when you watch a home reno program do you start thinking of home renos or if you watch a cooking show do you think about cooking or eating? Human instinct is to protect yourself. In a world where being a warrior is frowned upon people will gravitate towards fantasy to fulfill the need. There are a lot of studies out there but they tend to look at specific things as opposed to the big picture.

Sorry for hijacking your thread Lukester. It is awesome that you are making this map. Keep up the good work.
It's ok, and thanks.

TG-MyinaWD

Pizza! - Texture Made

by TG-MyinaWD » Post

Ok I made the pizza texture. Took awhile of playing around with many, different colors and after many colors later came out an nice Pixel Pizza. I made it 32x32 Since 32px Is second Detail design to me. I was thinking 64px by 64px But would take me little more time todo. But if you don't mind I want create this pizza in a standalone mod. Don't worry I'm going license it as WTFPL So it is free to do you wish. but for time been I will give you the pizza texture. Well not now. I am going do bit more detail. Anyhow it upto you to Credit me or not.

But if you made an pizza texture It ok. I will use mine for my mod ;)

BudderWorrier
GitHub: BudderWorrier
IRC: BW I_AM_ZEZY BudderWorrier
In-game: BudderWorrier

Re: Pizza! - Texture Made

by BudderWorrier » Post

Alt. Tester wrote:Ok I made the pizza texture. Took awhile of playing around with many, different colors and after many colors later came out an nice Pixel Pizza. I made it 32x32 Since 32px Is second Detail design to me. I was thinking 64px by 64px But would take me little more time todo. But if you don't mind I want create this pizza in a standalone mod. Don't worry I'm going license it as WTFPL So it is free to do you wish. but for time been I will give you the pizza texture. Well not now. I am going do bit more detail. Anyhow it upto you to Credit me or not.

Pizza? GIVE ME SOME@
<BudderWorrier> IF MORE PEOPLE WERE ON THEY WOULD THING WE ARE CRAZY
<Jessch8281> BUT WE ARE CRAZY REMEMBER?
My YT channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClYHNygRYCtcZnB-v_tx28Q
Github https://github

Lukester

Re: Pizza! - Texture Made

by Lukester » Post

Alt. Tester wrote:Ok I made the pizza texture. Took awhile of playing around with many, different colors and after many colors later came out an nice Pixel Pizza. I made it 32x32 Since 32px Is second Detail design to me. I was thinking 64px by 64px But would take me little more time todo. But if you don't mind I want create this pizza in a standalone mod. Don't worry I'm going license it as WTFPL So it is free to do you wish. but for time been I will give you the pizza texture. Well not now. I am going do bit more detail. Anyhow it upto you to Credit me or not.

Thanks, I will use this pizza mod in the map. I have not made a pizza texture myself, but I think that's for the best because I'm not good at making textures.

Lukester

by Lukester » Post

Update
I have made a custom texture pack for the map, and made a few small changes.
You will need the texture pack or the map will look weird.

Screenshots
Spoiler

TG-MyinaWD

by TG-MyinaWD » Post

Wow nicely done with the textures.
But yeah I maybe will release My mod soon. and I will add more to it later. For now will include Frozen and Cooked Pizza.

Lukester

by Lukester » Post

Alt. Tester wrote:Wow nicely done with the textures.
But yeah I maybe will release My mod soon. and I will add more to it later. For now will include Frozen and Cooked Pizza.
Thanks. Leave a link to the pizza mod when your done. For now I will work on textures for the Freddy mask.

Lukester

by Lukester » Post

Mini Update!
I have made a few small changes to the map and edited the texture pack a little.
Spoiler

TG-MyinaWD

by TG-MyinaWD » Post

Notice what missing in the Screenshot XD An Fan.

Furthermore speaking I was wondering if you wanted me make some Tables at all. Anyway map looks great with textures.

Lukester

by Lukester » Post

Alt. Tester wrote:Notice what missing in the Screenshot XD An Fan.

Furthermore speaking I was wondering if you wanted me make some Tables at all. Anyway map looks great with textures.
Lol I will add the fan in the next update. I don't think I will need any help with tables, but I am going to attempt to make a tablet. Do you have any advice or suggestions for what to use to make the tablet?

Dragonop
GitHub: Dragonop
IRC: Dragonop
In-game: Dragonop

by Dragonop » Post

If you think your child has the ability to handle adult things, and they understand them, you can say, that they are adults. Age doesn't matter, the real thing, is mental age.

@ExeterDad No, I understand what you said, and what you think, I like your way of thinking.
Spoiler
PD: Sorry for the bad english, I think I misspeled a lot of things in this phrase.

piet
In-game: piet

by piet » Post

good textures and map

One question: where is the pizzaria i spawned in the nature

DJY 2nd Productions
In-game: GameMaker

by DJY 2nd Productions » Post

Thanks so much! I want to make a youtube trailer for your map, i can put a link to your map!

My youtube channel is called "DJY2ndGaming"