[Windows] sfan5's builds: 32-bit & 64-bit, LevelDB, LuaJIT

User avatar
mtmodder148
Member
Posts: 132
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 13:44
GitHub: MT-Modder
In-game: mtmodder148

Re: [Windows] sfan5's builds: 32-bit & 64-bit, LevelDB, LuaJ

by mtmodder148 » Post

I didn't have this problem with minetest-0.4.10-cb2d467 and I didn't change or update my drivers. I'll reinstall my video driver and see what happens.

User avatar
mtmodder148
Member
Posts: 132
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 13:44
GitHub: MT-Modder
In-game: mtmodder148

Re: [Windows] sfan5's builds: 32-bit & 64-bit, LevelDB, LuaJ

by mtmodder148 » Post

My video driver is up to date and this doesn't happen with Krock's build so I'm just going to use his for now.

Edit: Strike that. I just figured out something. Krock's only worked because there was no game in the games folder. The same thing goes for your build. When I put minetest_game in the game folder it (Krock's) crashed with an error:

Code: Select all

Access violation at 0249E4CE write?=1 address=245991232
21:32:39: ERROR[main]: ========== ERROR FROM LUA ===========
21:32:39: ERROR[main]: Failed to load and run script from 
21:32:39: ERROR[main]: C:\Users\Thomas\Downloads\minetest_release\bin\..\builtin\init.lua:
21:32:39: ERROR[main]: Access violation
21:32:39: ERROR[main]: stack traceback:
21:32:39: ERROR[main]: 	[C]: in function 'set_background'
21:32:39: ERROR[main]: 	...ds\minetest_release\bin\..\builtin\mainmenu\textures.lua:148: in function 'set_game'
21:32:39: ERROR[main]: 	...ds\minetest_release\bin\..\builtin\mainmenu\textures.lua:99: in function 'update_game'
21:32:39: ERROR[main]: 	...ds\minetest_release\bin\..\builtin\mainmenu\textures.lua:43: in function 'update'
21:32:39: ERROR[main]: 	...est_release\bin\..\builtin\mainmenu\tab_singleplayer.lua:211: in function 'on_change'
21:32:39: ERROR[main]: 	...wnloads\minetest_release\bin\..\builtin\fstk\tabview.lua:175: in function 'switch_to_tab'
21:32:39: ERROR[main]: 	...wnloads\minetest_release\bin\..\builtin\fstk\tabview.lua:196: in function 'set_tab'
21:32:39: ERROR[main]: 	...nloads\minetest_release\bin\..\builtin\mainmenu\init.lua:146: in function 'init_globals'
21:32:39: ERROR[main]: 	...nloads\minetest_release\bin\..\builtin\mainmenu\init.lua:163: in main chunk
21:32:39: ERROR[main]: 	[C]: in function 'dofile'
21:32:39: ERROR[main]: 	...homas\Downloads\minetest_release\bin\..\builtin\init.lua:31: in main chunk
21:32:39: ERROR[main]: ======= END OF ERROR FROM LUA ========
21:32:39: ERROR[main]: No future without mainmenu

User avatar
stormchaser3000
Member
Posts: 419
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 21:02
GitHub: stormchaser3000

Re: [Windows] sfan5's builds: 32-bit & 64-bit, LevelDB, LuaJ

by stormchaser3000 » Post

i seem to have an issue with later builds inclusing this one when i use my windows 10 partition. and that is that when i use open GL the wield item is messed up. (i will probably test on windows 10 and then post a screenshot)

GauVeldt
Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 03:08
GitHub: gau-veldt

Re: [Windows] sfan5's builds: 32-bit & 64-bit, LevelDB, LuaJ

by GauVeldt » Post

mtmodder148 wrote:My video driver is up to date and this doesn't happen with Krock's build so I'm just going to use his for now.

Edit: Strike that. I just figured out something. Krock's only worked because there was no game in the games folder. The same thing goes for your build. When I put minetest_game in the game folder it (Krock's) crashed with an error:

Code: Select all

Access violation at 0249E4CE write?=1 address=245991232
21:32:39: ERROR[main]: ========== ERROR FROM LUA ===========
21:32:39: ERROR[main]: Failed to load and run script from 
21:32:39: ERROR[main]: C:\Users\Thomas\Downloads\minetest_release\bin\..\builtin\init.lua:
21:32:39: ERROR[main]: Access violation
21:32:39: ERROR[main]: stack traceback:
21:32:39: ERROR[main]: 	[C]: in function 'set_background'
21:32:39: ERROR[main]: 	...ds\minetest_release\bin\..\builtin\mainmenu\textures.lua:148: in function 'set_game'
21:32:39: ERROR[main]: 	...ds\minetest_release\bin\..\builtin\mainmenu\textures.lua:99: in function 'update_game'
21:32:39: ERROR[main]: 	...ds\minetest_release\bin\..\builtin\mainmenu\textures.lua:43: in function 'update'
21:32:39: ERROR[main]: 	...est_release\bin\..\builtin\mainmenu\tab_singleplayer.lua:211: in function 'on_change'
21:32:39: ERROR[main]: 	...wnloads\minetest_release\bin\..\builtin\fstk\tabview.lua:175: in function 'switch_to_tab'
21:32:39: ERROR[main]: 	...wnloads\minetest_release\bin\..\builtin\fstk\tabview.lua:196: in function 'set_tab'
21:32:39: ERROR[main]: 	...nloads\minetest_release\bin\..\builtin\mainmenu\init.lua:146: in function 'init_globals'
21:32:39: ERROR[main]: 	...nloads\minetest_release\bin\..\builtin\mainmenu\init.lua:163: in main chunk
21:32:39: ERROR[main]: 	[C]: in function 'dofile'
21:32:39: ERROR[main]: 	...homas\Downloads\minetest_release\bin\..\builtin\init.lua:31: in main chunk
21:32:39: ERROR[main]: ======= END OF ERROR FROM LUA ========
21:32:39: ERROR[main]: No future without mainmenu
It could be related to any of these bug reports (and several of them do not yet seem to be fixed as you've noticed): search.php?keywords=main+menu&fid%5B0%5D=6

User avatar
mtmodder148
Member
Posts: 132
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 13:44
GitHub: MT-Modder
In-game: mtmodder148

Re: [Windows] sfan5's builds: 32-bit & 64-bit, LevelDB, LuaJ

by mtmodder148 » Post

Thank you for pointing these out. I wonder if this has anything to do with the recent support for android builds. I have no clue but that's when the main menu files were last changed.

Edit:
Here is a commit to the main menu after Nov. 22. I think maybe this crash is caused by something within this commit.

User avatar
mtmodder148
Member
Posts: 132
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 13:44
GitHub: MT-Modder
In-game: mtmodder148

Re: [Windows] sfan5's builds: 32-bit & 64-bit, LevelDB, LuaJ

by mtmodder148 » Post

After 2 days of searching I found a new, and compatible, driver for my GPU. This solved the issue thank you for your time everyone.

User avatar
sfan5
Moderator
Posts: 3892
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 09:44
GitHub: sfan5
IRC: sfan5
Location: Germany

Minetest 0.4.11

by sfan5 » Post

0.4.11 release build:
+ Spoiler
Download: minetest-0.4.11
Mods: Mesecons | WorldEdit | Nuke & Minetest builds for Windows (32-bit & 64-bit)

User avatar
sfan5
Moderator
Posts: 3892
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 09:44
GitHub: sfan5
IRC: sfan5
Location: Germany

Minetest 0.4.11-63867b1

by sfan5 » Post

+ Spoiler
Download: minetest-0.4.11-63867b1
Mods: Mesecons | WorldEdit | Nuke & Minetest builds for Windows (32-bit & 64-bit)

User avatar
cHyper
Member
Posts: 842
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 08:49
GitHub: cHyper-0815OL
IRC: cHyper
In-game: cHyper cHyper_0815
Location: Austria
Contact:

Re: [Windows] sfan5's builds: 32-bit & 64-bit, LevelDB, LuaJ

by cHyper » Post

i cannot see the subgame icons in main menu...
  • Could not open file of texture: C:UserscHyperDocumentsminetestwin64bin..gamesVox
    elgardenmenuicon.png
    Could not open file of texture: C:UserscHyperDocumentsminetestwin64bin..gamesWas
    telandmenuicon.png
    Could not open file of texture: C:UserscHyperDocumentsminetestwin64bin..gamescHy
    permenuicon.png
    Could not open file of texture: C:UserscHyperDocumentsminetestwin64bin..gamescar
    bonemenuicon.png
    Could not open file of texture: C:UserscHyperDocumentsminetestwin64bin..gamesdre
    ambuilder_gamemenuicon.png
    Could not open file of texture: C:UserscHyperDocumentsminetestwin64bin..gamesmin
    etest_gamemenuicon.png
    Could not open file of texture: C:UserscHyperDocumentsminetestwin64bin..gamesmin
    imalmenuicon.png
    Could not open file of texture: C:UserscHyperDocumentsminetestwin64bin..gamestut
    orialmenuicon.png

User avatar
Krock
Developer
Posts: 4508
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 07:48
GitHub: SmallJoker
Location: Switzerland
Contact:

Re: [Windows] sfan5's builds: 32-bit & 64-bit, LevelDB, LuaJ

by Krock » Post

cHyper wrote:i cannot see the subgame icons in main menu...
  • Could not open file of texture: C:UserscHyperDocumentsminetestwin64bin..gamesVox
    elgardenmenuicon.png
    Could not open file of texture: C:UserscHyperDocumentsminetestwin64bin..gamesWas
    telandmenuicon.png
    Could not open file of texture: C:UserscHyperDocumentsminetestwin64bin..gamescHy
    permenuicon.png
    Could not open file of texture: C:UserscHyperDocumentsminetestwin64bin..gamescar
    bonemenuicon.png
    Could not open file of texture: C:UserscHyperDocumentsminetestwin64bin..gamesdre
    ambuilder_gamemenuicon.png
    Could not open file of texture: C:UserscHyperDocumentsminetestwin64bin..gamesmin
    etest_gamemenuicon.png
    Could not open file of texture: C:UserscHyperDocumentsminetestwin64bin..gamesmin
    imalmenuicon.png
    Could not open file of texture: C:UserscHyperDocumentsminetestwin64bin..gamestut
    orialmenuicon.png
See https://github.com/minetest/minetest/pull/2095 and https://github.com/minetest/minetest/issues/2099
Look, I programmed a bug for you. >> Mod Search Engine << - Mods by Krock - DuckDuckGo mod search bang: !mtmod <keyword here>

User avatar
sfan5
Moderator
Posts: 3892
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 09:44
GitHub: sfan5
IRC: sfan5
Location: Germany

Minetest 0.4.11-1702c34

by sfan5 » Post

+ Spoiler
Download: minetest-0.4.11-1702c34
Mods: Mesecons | WorldEdit | Nuke & Minetest builds for Windows (32-bit & 64-bit)

User avatar
sfan5
Moderator
Posts: 3892
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 09:44
GitHub: sfan5
IRC: sfan5
Location: Germany

Minetest 0.4.11-92d1985

by sfan5 » Post

+ Spoiler
Download: minetest-0.4.11-92d1985
Mods: Mesecons | WorldEdit | Nuke & Minetest builds for Windows (32-bit & 64-bit)

User avatar
sfan5
Moderator
Posts: 3892
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 09:44
GitHub: sfan5
IRC: sfan5
Location: Germany

Minetest 0.4.12-969413b

by sfan5 » Post

+ Spoiler
Download: minetest-0.4.12-969413b
Mods: Mesecons | WorldEdit | Nuke & Minetest builds for Windows (32-bit & 64-bit)

User avatar
DevilRomeoAPLUS
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:53
In-game: DevilRomeo2
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: [Windows] sfan5's builds: 32-bit & 64-bit, LevelDB, LuaJ

by DevilRomeoAPLUS » Post

Does 32 Bit Builds support Direct 3D cause when i tried 1 of ur 32 4.10 build no support Direct 3D
Bananana Banananana *Nom*

User avatar
Krock
Developer
Posts: 4508
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 07:48
GitHub: SmallJoker
Location: Switzerland
Contact:

Re: [Windows] sfan5's builds: 32-bit & 64-bit, LevelDB, LuaJ

by Krock » Post

DevilRomeoAPLUS wrote:Does 32 Bit Builds support Direct 3D cause when i tried 1 of ur 32 4.10 build no support Direct 3D
How about the latest 0.4.12 build?
Look, I programmed a bug for you. >> Mod Search Engine << - Mods by Krock - DuckDuckGo mod search bang: !mtmod <keyword here>

User avatar
sfan5
Moderator
Posts: 3892
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 09:44
GitHub: sfan5
IRC: sfan5
Location: Germany

Re: [Windows] sfan5's builds: 32-bit & 64-bit, LevelDB, LuaJ

by sfan5 » Post

Nope, only the 64-bit build supports Direct3D.
Mods: Mesecons | WorldEdit | Nuke & Minetest builds for Windows (32-bit & 64-bit)

User avatar
sfan5
Moderator
Posts: 3892
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 09:44
GitHub: sfan5
IRC: sfan5
Location: Germany

Minetest 0.4.12-6cf7c89

by sfan5 » Post

+ Spoiler
Download: minetest-0.4.12-6cf7c89
Mods: Mesecons | WorldEdit | Nuke & Minetest builds for Windows (32-bit & 64-bit)

User avatar
sfan5
Moderator
Posts: 3892
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 09:44
GitHub: sfan5
IRC: sfan5
Location: Germany

Minetest 0.4.12-e0889c6

by sfan5 » Post

+ Spoiler
Download: minetest-0.4.12-e0889c6
Mods: Mesecons | WorldEdit | Nuke & Minetest builds for Windows (32-bit & 64-bit)

User avatar
cHyper
Member
Posts: 842
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 08:49
GitHub: cHyper-0815OL
IRC: cHyper
In-game: cHyper cHyper_0815
Location: Austria
Contact:

Re: Minetest 0.4.12-e0889c6

by cHyper » Post

sfan5 wrote:
+ Spoiler
Download: minetest-0.4.12-e0889c6
when I enable creative mode in main menu, following error appears...

Code: Select all

2015-04-19 16:20:26: ERROR[main]: MAINMENU ERROR: ...etest\win64\bin\..\builtin\
mainmenu\tab_singleplayer.lua:153: attempt to index a nil value
2015-04-19 16:20:26: ERROR[main]: stack traceback:
2015-04-19 16:20:26: ERROR[main]:       ...etest\win64\bin\..\builtin\mainmenu\t
ab_singleplayer.lua:153: in function 'handle_buttons'
2015-04-19 16:20:26: ERROR[main]:       ...eter\Documents\minetest\win64\bin\..\
builtin\fstk\ui.lua:118: in function 'handle_buttons'
2015-04-19 16:20:26: ERROR[main]:       ...eter\Documents\minetest\win64\bin\..\
builtin\fstk\ui.lua:155: in function <...eter\Documents\minetest\win64\bin\..\bu
iltin\fstk\ui.lua:148>

User avatar
sfan5
Moderator
Posts: 3892
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 09:44
GitHub: sfan5
IRC: sfan5
Location: Germany

Re: Minetest 0.4.12-e0889c6

by sfan5 » Post

cHyper wrote:
sfan5 wrote:
+ Spoiler
Download: minetest-0.4.12-e0889c6
when I enable creative mode in main menu, following error appears...

Code: Select all

2015-04-19 16:20:26: ERROR[main]: MAINMENU ERROR: ...etest\win64\bin\..\builtin\
mainmenu\tab_singleplayer.lua:153: attempt to index a nil value
2015-04-19 16:20:26: ERROR[main]: stack traceback:
2015-04-19 16:20:26: ERROR[main]:       ...etest\win64\bin\..\builtin\mainmenu\t
ab_singleplayer.lua:153: in function 'handle_buttons'
2015-04-19 16:20:26: ERROR[main]:       ...eter\Documents\minetest\win64\bin\..\
builtin\fstk\ui.lua:118: in function 'handle_buttons'
2015-04-19 16:20:26: ERROR[main]:       ...eter\Documents\minetest\win64\bin\..\
builtin\fstk\ui.lua:155: in function <...eter\Documents\minetest\win64\bin\..\bu
iltin\fstk\ui.lua:148>
Creative mode seems to be specific to worlds now, you need to select one.
Mods: Mesecons | WorldEdit | Nuke & Minetest builds for Windows (32-bit & 64-bit)

User avatar
sfan5
Moderator
Posts: 3892
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 09:44
GitHub: sfan5
IRC: sfan5
Location: Germany

Minetest 0.4.12-9e1e4b6

by sfan5 » Post

+ Spoiler
Download: minetest-0.4.12-9e1e4b6
Mods: Mesecons | WorldEdit | Nuke & Minetest builds for Windows (32-bit & 64-bit)

User avatar
sfan5
Moderator
Posts: 3892
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 09:44
GitHub: sfan5
IRC: sfan5
Location: Germany

Minetest 0.4.12-99cf53c

by sfan5 » Post

+ Spoiler
Download: minetest-0.4.12-99cf53c
Mods: Mesecons | WorldEdit | Nuke & Minetest builds for Windows (32-bit & 64-bit)

User avatar
cHyper
Member
Posts: 842
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 08:49
GitHub: cHyper-0815OL
IRC: cHyper
In-game: cHyper cHyper_0815
Location: Austria
Contact:

Re: Minetest 0.4.12-99cf53c

by cHyper » Post

sfan5 wrote:
+ Spoiler
Download: minetest-0.4.12-99cf53c

Code: Select all

2015-05-30 14:37:12: ERROR[main]: MAINMENU ERROR: ...cf53c-win64\bin\..\builtin\
mainmenu\tab_singleplayer.lua:167: attempt to index a nil value
2015-05-30 14:37:12: ERROR[main]: stack traceback:
2015-05-30 14:37:12: ERROR[main]:       ...cf53c-win64\bin\..\builtin\mainmenu\t
ab_singleplayer.lua:167: in function 'handle_buttons'
2015-05-30 14:37:12: ERROR[main]:       ...minetest-0.4.12-99cf53c-win64\bin\..\
builtin\fstk\ui.lua:118: in function 'handle_buttons'
2015-05-30 14:37:12: ERROR[main]:       ...minetest-0.4.12-99cf53c-win64\bin\..\
builtin\fstk\ui.lua:155: in function <...minetest-0.4.12-99cf53c-win64\bin\..\bu
iltin\fstk\ui.lua:148>

User avatar
sfan5
Moderator
Posts: 3892
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 09:44
GitHub: sfan5
IRC: sfan5
Location: Germany

Minetest 0.4.12-502e40a

by sfan5 » Post

+ Spoiler
Download: minetest-0.4.12-502e40a
Mods: Mesecons | WorldEdit | Nuke & Minetest builds for Windows (32-bit & 64-bit)

User avatar
sfan5
Moderator
Posts: 3892
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 09:44
GitHub: sfan5
IRC: sfan5
Location: Germany

Minetest 0.4.12-7b171ea

by sfan5 » Post

+ Spoiler
Download: minetest-0.4.12-7b171ea
Mods: Mesecons | WorldEdit | Nuke & Minetest builds for Windows (32-bit & 64-bit)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests