This is a mod which packages the most neccessary HUD textures in order to get rid of the error messages about missing textures.
This mod is primarily aimed at subgame developers who start from scratch and don't want to bother creating their own textures. You can include this mod right away, or as a template.
The following textures are provided:
(images have been scaled up so you can better see them)
- bubble.png (statbar for drowning)
- heart.png (health statbar)
- crack_anylength.png (the crack animation when you dig a block)
- player.png (default 2D player sprite—front)
- player_back.png (default 2D player sprite—back)
- crosshair.png (Crosshair in the center of the screen)
If an important HUD texture is missing, or you have a better image for an existing texture, please write a post. :)
Name: Basic HUD textures
Works in Minetest 0.4.16 or later
License of textures is CC-BY-SA 3.0 with a few WTFPL exceptions. The credits are in the README file.
Everything else falls under WTFPL.
Download: here! (rename folder to “basic_hud”)
Here is a Git repository: https://repo.or.cz/w/minetest_basic_hud.git