vitaminx

by vitaminx » Post

Last edited by vitaminx on Sun Sep 23, 2018 15:56, edited 10 times in total.

vitaminx

by vitaminx » Post

Last edited by vitaminx on Sun Sep 23, 2018 15:56, edited 6 times in total.

krilin
GitHub: krilin
IRC: krilin
In-game: krilin

Re: Free PIZZA Server

by krilin » Post

hece unos dias el servidor funciona tremendamente lagueado . tarda casi un minuto para realizar una accion .es una lastima por que es muy buen servidor .cuando se solucionara ?

vitaminx

by vitaminx » Post

Last edited by vitaminx on Sun Sep 23, 2018 15:56, edited 1 time in total.

krilin

by krilin » Post

lo extraño que ultimamente me pasa es que puertas que coloco luego desaparecen ,todas en lugares protegidos, y tambien desaparecen los travelers ,que estandentro de zonas protegidas y creados por mi . es una lastima por las puertas ,pues desperdicio recursos y tiempo , por que no puedo ver los items en el inventario ,dolo la cantidad .y los travelers los tenia a lugares lejanos con buenos bioas . gracias. nos vemos

vitaminx

by vitaminx » Post

Last edited by vitaminx on Sun Sep 23, 2018 15:56, edited 1 time in total.

krilin

by krilin » Post

no es nesesario , gracias . parece que ya se soluciono. yo soy de argentina y entre semana me conecto a las 22 cuando vuelvo de trabajar , me gustaria hacerte algunas recomendaciones , seria bueno restringir el uso de la lava , el caso es que algunos chicos no saben el alcance destructivo de la lava . el agregado de los mods de encantamiento y experiencia podria dar mas pimienta al entorno. y por ultimo no encuentro el bioma de lajungla de cara a conseguir madera de jungle tree y cotton seeds y ademas no se puede sacar lana de las ovejas ,solo se pudo el dia de los zombies. teniendo en cuenta que son materiales indispensables para craftear muebles y cosas varias . bueno , por hoy te dejo en paz . decime si te conviene mas que e contacte via mail . ycuando va a ser el proximo dia del creativo ,porque el anterior me lo perdi ja ja y soy el chico mas pobre , pero trabajador , del servidor . gracias por todo chau.

vitaminx

by vitaminx » Post

Last edited by vitaminx on Sun Sep 23, 2018 15:57, edited 1 time in total.

krilin

by krilin » Post

bueno , aqui voy otraves con un problema ... ja ja . nada grave , es que quiero craftear una silla de escritorio , y al parecer no existe ... viendo la guia de crafteo del mod homedecor si esta , como office chair que hay dos , chuica y grande . pero lo busco en el menu del juego y no aparece . no se si es ese el mod que tiene instalado el server . me gustaria que me dijeras cuales son los mods qur hay instalados . sin mas me despido atte .

vitaminx

by vitaminx » Post

vitaminx

by vitaminx » Post

MykieDoesStuff

by MykieDoesStuff » Post

Hello, one of my friend is having a hard time trying to get on the server. Every time she logs on her game crashes, I tried this on my computer and same results. Her username is: amberdoesnmt23

Send her to the spawn area so she will be able to play again :) Thanks ^^

There is a certain area where she went that causes game to crash and she and I would need the server admin to get her out of that area but putting her in spawn area.
For fast response... send me a PM

vitaminx

by vitaminx » Post

MykieDoesStuff

by MykieDoesStuff » Post

vitaminx wrote:iDevMe: done, I've send her to some random location. She needs to say "/spawn" in chat to go back to spawn.
Ciaoooo, vitaminx
Thank you, it is just that her game crashes whenever she logs on, which is strange. Anyhow, server is excellent!
However we are constantly being picked upon/attacked and even harassed by certain players. they abuse the teleport privilege and teleport upon us (MissieCat, amberdoesmt23, PacificaPlays, and even me (iDevMe). Not to mention these players attack other players around the map and even at spawn by using teleport. I understand there is freedom of this server, however i believe that there should be limitations OR perhaps three of us could become an responsible admin to maintain the balance and have players to not abuse the privileged. Other than that I enjoy the server but it is becoming harder to enjoy it as we progress because of these players.

-Thanks, iDevMe

(PS. we are well known players and we have been playing Minetest for many times and also several other servers.)
For fast response... send me a PM

TacoBella
IRC: PacificaPlays
In-game: PacificaPlays

by TacoBella » Post

Okay, this is going to be a rather long post but it NEEDS to be read, this server is in need of attention.

So me and a few friends (Amberdoesmt23, iDevMe, Diamondgrace9, and MissieCat) were trying this server out, and we liked it. We played it a lot yesterday, but today it was... just AWFUL. The server is fast and not much lag, but it seems as there are no rules, and some of the younger players get REALLY out of hand, and ruin the server for everyone. There is only 1 admin, but this is a huge server with lots of players, so it needs at least 4. Players can teleport and PvP is on, and a lot of people abuse that and teleport to people who are actually playing the game, and kill them. It is REALY out of hand though, me and my friends were mining and 6 people kept teleporting to us and killing us repeatedly, for no apparent reason. The player pat30 started this, as he always kills me on every server with PvP, but then other people got mad at us for enforcing common sense and they came to kill us, as well. This is what happens when lots of younger elementary aged kids get together on a game with no rules and no admins watching. This does not stop. And i do know that this happens every day, not just today, but it got so out of hand that i had to post this. We could just leave the server, but we like it and it has potential, so you need to fix it. You could do that by a /tpa command (where you have to do /tpaccept for the person to teleport to you) and remove PvP since you keep inventory anyway, there is no point to killing players other than being annoying and a distraction. This server needs some more admins badly, to ban players causing problems and to take shout privs from people who are spamming. (This is not the reason for the post, but me and my friends would volunteer) I hope you consider our ideas to help this server. Please reply to this soon.

Thank you,
Pacifica

vitaminx

by vitaminx » Post

Last edited by vitaminx on Sun Sep 23, 2018 15:58, edited 1 time in total.

krilin

by krilin » Post

estoy de acuerdo con lo que fijeron los chicos antes. como cuando le das permiso a algu otro jugador para interactuar con tus zonas protegidas ,podrias poner restriccion al tp y exepciones . para evitar molestos

CWz
GitHub: chaoswormz
IRC: CWz
In-game: CWz

by CWz » Post

TacoBella wrote: <message contents here>
This seems to happen a lot on server like these and others i won't mention that have no rules . But there are other servers that do have a behavior policies and rules in place and/or that have pvp disabled.

As for me I am not a fan of these types of servers and I usually stay clear these.

vitaminx

by vitaminx » Post

Last edited by vitaminx on Sun Sep 23, 2018 15:58, edited 2 times in total.

TacoBella

by TacoBella » Post

Thanks for the new teleport update! One question though- how can I teleport to coordinates instead of a player? Is that even possible anymore?

vitaminx

by vitaminx » Post

Last edited by vitaminx on Sun Sep 23, 2018 15:58, edited 1 time in total.

TacoBella

by TacoBella » Post

Thats what I ended up doing. The travelnet boxes are faster than typing in coords, anyway. What mod are the from?

Topywo

by Topywo » Post

TacoBella wrote:Thats what I ended up doing. The travelnet boxes are faster than typing in coords, anyway. What mod are the from?
Sokomine's travelnet:
viewtopic.php?id=4877#p72086

TacoBella

by TacoBella » Post

Thx Topy!

krilin

by krilin » Post

hola vitamix , hace dos dias intento entrar al server y no me deja , no termina nunca de cargar media , probe con otros servers y no ocurre lo mismo . que podra ser?