[Server] Xanadu

Kilarin
GitHub: Kilarin

Re: Xanadu Server

by Kilarin » Post

firefox wrote:since the architect wanted to stay anonymous, he/she did not place protectors there, so i was able to remove it.
<sigh> thank you firefox. probably the same person who (sort of) sabotaged the public garden.
It seems some people have so lousy of a life that the only way they can feel lifted up is to try and offend others. They don't realize that mostly we just feel pity for them.

Achilles
In-game: Achilles

by Achilles » Post

Kilarin wrote:
firefox wrote:since the architect wanted to stay anonymous, he/she did not place protectors there, so i was able to remove it.
<sigh> thank you firefox. probably the same person who (sort of) sabotaged the public garden.
It seems some people have so lousy of a life that the only way they can feel lifted up is to try and offend others. They don't realize that mostly we just feel pity for them.
Mostly?
The Ironic Thing About Common Sense Is That It Isn't Very Common

TheFoxy1234
In-game: THEFOXY1234

by TheFoxy1234 » Post

I really miss all of you guys! I will be back on the server soon!

invaderzim

by invaderzim » Post

Ten may I have my privs back this will never happen again I just want to play and mine and build . please I ask nicely to have my privs I'm sorry bonny I'm sorry titan for the words that were said.

PerrySteven
In-game: PerrySteven

by PerrySteven » Post

invaderzim wrote:Ten may I have my privs back this will never happen again I just want to play and mine and build . please I ask nicely to have my privs I'm sorry bonny I'm sorry titan for the words that were said.
If you said anything abusively towards people, I think you deserve what you got. People should really stop using the internet as their playground where they can do whatever they want.

If you don't want your privs to be taken away again you really have to start being mature on the web and having another philosophy in mind.

DragonGrade
In-game: DragonGrade

by DragonGrade » Post

Pls i want ma privs back i will never build at spawn again it was just meant as a joke i forgot last rule of 5 sorry that im not always serious but im 11 years old u know?

Bonny

by Bonny » Post

And suddenly forum thread turns to place where banned players ask for privs back.. *sigh*

coconut
In-game: Chili

by coconut » Post

Woow hi bonny, so looong, im back hehe, hope to see u in game.
(internet was gone for a long long time :( was so terrible)

Xanthin
GitHub: Xanthin
IRC: Xanthin
In-game: Xanthin

by Xanthin » Post

Bonny wrote:And suddenly forum thread turns to place where banned players ask for privs back.. *sigh*
True. Guys, if you really intend to sort out your problem with the admins and to show them that you deserve a second chance and that you want to behave better from now on, use a PM instead of having a good cry here in the thread.
Nothing easier than that: just click this icon below a members name.

Good to see that some other players understand to use the privs to everyone's benefit.
(in alphabetical order)

Frostbyte Castle by Dreadly
(11047,3,16695)

Gallery by Gulluin
(27748,26,16722)

Another big pixel art by Hal2
(-1168,2,-585)

A mansion, long time ago made by neri2 (I could flood the post with dozends of pics from the interior design)
(2790,47,-5530)

Last but a before/after from the Frost Portal area (find the portal down the road from yellow spawn).

For example with a road constructed by Kilarin, π in numbers by pieater1 and a developing city by Wepawetmose.
Attachments
pm_icon.png
pm_icon.png (1.64 KiB) Viewed 790 times

invaderzim

by invaderzim » Post

PerrySteven wrote:
invaderzim wrote:Ten may I have my privs back this will never happen again I just want to play and mine and build . please I ask nicely to have my privs I'm sorry bonny I'm sorry titan for the words that were said.
If you said anything abusively towards people, I think you deserve what you got. People should really stop using the internet as their playground where they can do whatever they want.

If you don't want your privs to be taken away again you really have to start being mature on the web and having another philosophy in mind.
. I didn't say anything abusive and I am mature I just want to play like everyone else and forget this ever happened let's put this behind us and move on I just want to play.

invaderzim

by invaderzim » Post

Bonny wrote:And suddenly forum thread turns to place where banned players ask for privs back.. *sigh*
What do expect from new members to the site I'm still learning the thing s I can do on here such as pms and server info and things

Sokomine
GitHub: Sokomine
IRC: Sokomine
In-game: Sokomine

by Sokomine » Post

Xanthin wrote: Good to see that some other players understand to use the privs to everyone's benefit.
Thanks for those screenshots of excellent buildings! It's always a pleasure to see such. A video of the server might be a good idea (provided someone who knows the locations of these and other good buildings can also create and upload videos :-))
A list of my mods can be found here.

ABJ
GitHub: ABJ-MV
In-game: ABJ
Location: In Earth orbit, with a perigee of 1048 km and an apogee of 1337 km and an inclination of 69 degrees.

by ABJ » Post

I. RAGE. QUIT!!

TenPlus1
In-game: TenPlus1

by TenPlus1 » Post

??? Why ABJ ???

DragonGrade
In-game: DragonGrade

by DragonGrade » Post

firefox
In-game: Red_Fox

by firefox » Post

found a floating island:
screenshot_20150519_152018.png
screenshot_20150519_152018.png (787.99 KiB) Viewed 790 times
but actually i wanted to post something about the Burning Lands:

the Path to the Burning Lands has moved.
it now begins right next to me2's green warp store at the Iron Stargate.
it's called "Subway". down there is a sign that shows the direction to the Burning Lands.
Aule is building more railways to other locations.

the Obsidian Tower now sells lava orbs for 9 diamonds each.
HOTgamergirl opened a cake shop.
Ironman's shop will open soon.
iska's shop is already open.

TenPlus1 likes the Floating Gardens.
come and take a look when you get there.

iska build a park.
the roads have been expanded.
the abandoned buildings have been removed.
the Magma Mine is a safer place now. monsters no longer wander into the main paths.

sorry, no screenshots this time. =(^.^)=
✨🏳️‍🌈♣️✨

ABJ
Location: In Earth orbit, with a perigee of 1048 km and an apogee of 1337 km and an inclination of 69 degrees.

by ABJ » Post

Hmmmmmm..............I remember Ironman and HOTgamergirl

ABJ

by ABJ » Post

I made the fatal mistake of coming back :((((

IceAgeComing

by IceAgeComing » Post

ABJ wrote:I made the fatal mistake of coming back :((((
What did you expect..
Constantly whining, causing drama, complaining.
Making "jokes" about banning me and blowing up spawn.
The best part of course was when you made new account named fakeTenPlus.
It's never a good idea to make second account with the name of admin of the server...

ABJ

by ABJ » Post

Well yeah I did whine
But it was because of you that I went mad.
If you had simply told me NO, I was willing to go off mining. But when you started talking long, I lost my temper.
And fake_TenPlus1 WAS a joke. But you people behaved like I was impersonating Ten. Which I wasn't. Unlike that "TenPlus12" who joined earlier.
And when you ppl started talking to me in a way that made it seem like I was complaining about Minetest and Survival, which I wasn't.
And when I made that comment about being admin and just kicking ppl around, you people capslocked at me "FOR WASTING PRECIOUS BANDWIDTH ON ASKING TO BE EMPLOYED HERE". Did I ever say I wanted to be an admin there? #MinecraftModeration
And then the teleport portion thingy. Well, I'll tell you what. It took me MONTHS to find a diamond on Gabo's Server, IN a -15000 public mine, WITHOUT mobs, WITHOUT dropondie, WITHOUT any other *** things, and WITH help too.
So do you expect me to wait for 2 months to build a house?
And whenever I try to explain something, you just kick me before I can tell you.
And when I got attacked by that carbone ***, and yelled in frustration "WHO ARE YOU AND HOW DO I KILL YOU?????" you ppl kicked me.
And you wouldn't listen and kept insulting me like a bunch of 8 year olds
And yeah I was a jerk, but you and neri2 and the rest were worse. You were BABIES. You do not deserve to be moderators at all. You should have your privs revoked and your stuff taken away. Then ONLY will you understand the effort needed to get 9 diamonds on a server like this. (And get your due punishment)
Also, I am being very nice in not typing in this in lowercase and not exposing all your horribleness.
That said, the ONLY reason I am even writing this post is because you posted.
May you get deprived
ABJ

IceAgeComing

by IceAgeComing » Post

ABJ wrote:Well yeah I did whine
But it was because of you that I went mad.
If you had simply told me NO, I was willing to go off mining. But when you started talking long, I lost my temper.
And fake_TenPlus1 WAS a joke. But you people behaved like I was impersonating Ten. Which I wasn't. Unlike that "TenPlus12" who joined earlier.
And when you ppl started talking to me in a way that made it seem like I was complaining about Minetest and Survival, which I wasn't.
And when I made that comment about being admin and just kicking ppl around, you people capslocked at me "FOR WASTING PRECIOUS BANDWIDTH ON ASKING TO BE EMPLOYED HERE". Did I ever say I wanted to be an admin there? #MinecraftModeration
And then the teleport portion thingy. Well, I'll tell you what. It took me MONTHS to find a diamond on Gabo's Server, IN a -15000 public mine, WITHOUT mobs, WITHOUT dropondie, WITHOUT any other *** things, and WITH help too.
So do you expect me to wait for 2 months to build a house?
And whenever I try to explain something, you just kick me before I can tell you.
And when I got attacked by that carbone ***, and yelled in frustration "WHO ARE YOU AND HOW DO I KILL YOU?????" you ppl kicked me.
And you wouldn't listen and kept insulting me like a bunch of 8 year olds
And yeah I was a jerk, but you and neri2 and the rest were worse. You were BABIES. You do not deserve to be moderators at all. You should have your privs revoked and your stuff taken away. Then ONLY will you understand the effort needed to get 9 diamonds on a server like this. (And get your due punishment)
Also, I am being very nice in not typing in this in lowercase and not exposing all your horribleness.
That said, the ONLY reason I am even writing this post is because you posted.
May you get deprived
ABJ
Your post is a perfect example of your bad behavior on server.
So you blame me for encouraging you to go mining, after i had refused to teleport you far away(i'm not a taxi service). I explained you politely to go mining for 9 diamonds, so you could make your own teleport potion. But you raged and started yelling things in caps lock. Saying things like /ban Iceagecoming.

And to be honest, mining 9 diamonds on this server doesnt take 2 months. Put a little effort into it and you find diamonds quite fast, just find a right spot to dig down to and avoid public mine where everything has been digged from already.

There was many mods online when this happened and they can all confirm a bad behavior from your part, i am actually surprised noone actually banned you. Honestly when you keep talking how bad this server is, why you even bother to play here. This is very childish.

ABJ

by ABJ » Post

IceAgeComing wrote:Your post is a perfect example of your bad behavior on server.
So you blame me for encouraging you to go mining, after i had refused to teleport you far away(i'm not a taxi service). I explained you politely to go mining for 9 diamonds, so you could make your own teleport potion. But you raged and started yelling things in caps lock. Saying things like /ban Iceagecoming.

And to be honest, mining 9 diamonds on this server doesnt take 2 months. Put a little effort into it and you find diamonds quite fast, just find a right spot to dig down to and avoid public mine where everything has been digged from already.

There was many mods online when this happened and they can all confirm a bad behavior from your part, i am actually surprised noone actually banned you. Honestly when you keep talking how bad this server is, why you even bother to play here. This is very childish.
-You did not encourage me to go mining. You caps-locked at me and called me lazy and blah blah
-You did NOT explain to me politely whatever. You again started talking mad.
-I DID yell things in caps lock, but I also typed normal. I felt like I wanted to type EVERYTHING in caps lock and swear at this bunch of kids who shouldn't be mods. But I kept it in check, and I only came close to swearing once.
-I admit to that. That is something I do when I feel REALLY mad with someone
-2 months or no 2 months, I'm NOT going to force myself to mine for 9 diamonds just to build a house, with all these mobs and hunger and dropondie and whatnot. DON'T GET ME WRONG I'm NOT too lazy to mine or gather resources. I'm just shocked that newbies are either required to walk forever or mine for 9 diamonds in order to build a freaking house. (Or so it seems)
-Thank you for that tip :)
-YES INDEED. CHILD MODS.
-I did NOT say this server was bad. I SAID I'm TIRED of walking and walking only to be taken out by carbone and I've mined here and got mauled by mobs for all that and I need help. You really don't know the feeling a noob gets when he is faced with that do you?????? And in any case, you could just say no instead of yelling @ me and setting the others on me. I wonder how it was that it took this much time for you to remember the actual point.
-I am also surprised no one banned me. But they probably didn't just so they could insult me and make me look like a *******. Why, they talked to me like I was ranting about Minetest and survival mode and was asking for admin privs.

All in all, I can see that you are a child who pretends to be an adult and insults others when he has privs. You are a bad person who only reads half a post and then replies and should not be playing Minetest at all. I hope that your builds get griefed and your things taken and your privs revoked and you banned and, if you EVER happen to look after any server, that server goes down in TNT and never comes on again.
I wonder how immature people like you and neri2 and the such get OP. You insult people and then kick them and then post on the forums and get them to reply and then forget your defeat and point out fake facts.
Your bitter enemy
ABJ

Dartmouth

by Dartmouth » Post

All in all, I can see that you are a child who pretends to be an adult and insults others when he has privs. You are a bad person who only reads half a post and then replies and should not be playing Minetest at all. I hope that your builds get griefed and your things taken and your privs revoked and you banned and, if you EVER happen to look after any server, that server goes down in TNT and never comes on again.
sounds mature and grown up to me...

ABJ

by ABJ » Post

UGH does this even matter? All that matters to me now is that you should go away from this server and make your own or you'll be responsible for the death of the best Minetest server here and a whole lot of MT-forum bandwidth wasted on rants from wronged players. Go Away, Ice Age! Go away, Ne-Ri! Go away, Bag-Gy!

IceAgeComing

by IceAgeComing » Post

ABJ wrote: -You did not encourage me to go mining. You caps-locked at me and called me lazy and blah blah
-You did NOT explain to me politely whatever. You again started talking mad.
-I DID yell things in caps lock, but I also typed normal. I felt like I wanted to type EVERYTHING in caps lock and swear at this bunch of kids who shouldn't be mods. But I kept it in check, and I only came close to swearing once.
-I admit to that. That is something I do when I feel REALLY mad with someone
-2 months or no 2 months, I'm NOT going to force myself to mine for 9 diamonds just to build a house, with all these mobs and hunger and dropondie and whatnot. DON'T GET ME WRONG I'm NOT too lazy to mine or gather resources. I'm just shocked that newbies are either required to walk forever or mine for 9 diamonds in order to build a freaking house. (Or so it seems)
-Thank you for that tip :)
-YES INDEED. CHILD MODS.
-I did NOT say this server was bad. I SAID I'm TIRED of walking and walking only to be taken out by carbone and I've mined once and got mauled by mobs for all that and I need help. You really don't know the feeling a noob gets when he is faced with that do you??????
-I am also surprised no one banned me. But they probably didn't just so they could insult me and make me look like a *******. Why, they talked to me like I was ranting about Minetest and survival mode and was asking for admin privs.

I wonder how immature people like you and neri2 and the such get OP. You insult people and then kick them and then post on the forums and get them to reply and then forget your defeat and point out fake facts.
Your bitter enemy
ABJ
I can't believe i am actually bothering to reply to this, but i have to since you spreading statements full of lies.
First of all, me and neri are both adults, but you are free to believe what you want to believe.
Second of all, i did NOT use any caps lock, you must be mixing me up with someone else, cause i was the person who kept reminding you to stop talking in caps. And again you were called lazy not by me, but by other person, who had enough of you complaining in caps lock how hard it is to mine. And he had every right to get mad at you, cause you were ruining chat to everybody at that moment. Next time maybe pay better attention of who says what. Cause false accusations only show you on the bad side, not me.

And you don't need 9 diamonds to build a house, theres portals at every path that teleport you far away wheres plenty of room to build and explore. So again you are badmouthing server without a reason.

So lets put this all together. I am getting called bad person and dozen other things, just because i told you to go mining, asked to stop talking in caps lock and took privs from fake admin account.

You wish me all of those bad things without an actual reason and i deeply feel sorry for your bitter heart.
I am finally done with you.