[Game] Adventuretest

ModernHippie
In-game: ModernHippie

Re: [Game] Adventuretest [Alpha]

by ModernHippie » Post

This Game sounds very, very, very, ... cool!!
My English is not so well, I know it!

Feel Free To Live Your Style!

tkerwel

by tkerwel » Post

Thanks for this work, a good game for Minetest, if possible i would like to have a kind of version number to see when something is updated. otherwiese i always have to download and look if there is a new date in the build....
Maybe its possible to add this versionnumer on the first post or add a kind of historie.
And it would be helpfull to have a kind of manual, so its not guessing what to do to build things or interact with the npc

Minetestforfun
GitHub: MinetestForFun
IRC: MinetestForFun
In-game: MinetestForFun

by Minetestforfun » Post

it's in github, so you just need to see the commits, if they haven't new commits, they haven't update
https://github.com/Bremaweb/adventurete ... its/master

tkerwel

by tkerwel » Post

@ Minetestforfun
Thanks, something new i learned today ;-) nerver looked on github before.

brep
In-game: brep

by brep » Post

I started to try out this game today, but it's running very slowly. Is there any way to increase the speed of the game?

brep
In-game: brep

by brep » Post

Nvm, after reloading the world it started to work much faster.

dan1101

by dan1101 » Post

Thanks for a great game/mod. When my friend hosts he seems to have the immortal priv; he doesn't get hungry and when he dies he comes right back to the same spot with the same equipment. How can he disable that?

Also, I have looked around but can't figure out crafting. I have a workbench and have leveled up my wood and crafting 1 or 2 notches but still can't seem to make a pickaxe or sword using the standard Minetest formula (sticks and planks.)

spock the elder

by spock the elder » Post

Hello,
When I try to run the Adventuretest game, I get this error:

18:42:10: ERROR[main]: ========== ERROR FROM LUA ===========
18:42:10: ERROR[main]: Failed to load and run script from
18:42:10: ERROR[main]: /home/samuel/.minetest/games/adventuretest/mods/food/init.lua:
18:42:10: ERROR[main]: .../samuel/.minetest/games/adventuretest/mods/food/init.lua:54: attempt to call field 'override_item' (a nil value)
18:42:10: ERROR[main]: stack traceback:
18:42:10: ERROR[main]: .../samuel/.minetest/games/adventuretest/mods/food/init.lua:54: in function 'support'
18:42:10: ERROR[main]: .../samuel/.minetest/games/adventuretest/mods/food/init.lua:147: in main chunk
18:42:10: ERROR[main]: ======= END OF ERROR FROM LUA ========
18:42:10: ERROR[main]: Server: Failed to load and run /home/samuel/.minetest/games/adventuretest/mods/food/init.lua
18:42:10: ERROR[main]: ModError: ModError: Failed to load and run /home/samuel/.minetest/games/adventuretest/mods/food/init.lua

I'm on version 0.4.9 installed from a .deb package on linux mint 17, in case that helps.

Esteban
In-game: Esteban

by Esteban » Post

spock the elder wrote:Hello,
When I try to run the Adventuretest game, I get this error:

18:42:10: ERROR[main]: ========== ERROR FROM LUA ===========
18:42:10: ERROR[main]: Failed to load and run script from
18:42:10: ERROR[main]: /home/samuel/.minetest/games/adventuretest/mods/food/init.lua:
18:42:10: ERROR[main]: .../samuel/.minetest/games/adventuretest/mods/food/init.lua:54: attempt to call field 'override_item' (a nil value)
18:42:10: ERROR[main]: stack traceback:
18:42:10: ERROR[main]: .../samuel/.minetest/games/adventuretest/mods/food/init.lua:54: in function 'support'
18:42:10: ERROR[main]: .../samuel/.minetest/games/adventuretest/mods/food/init.lua:147: in main chunk
18:42:10: ERROR[main]: ======= END OF ERROR FROM LUA ========
18:42:10: ERROR[main]: Server: Failed to load and run /home/samuel/.minetest/games/adventuretest/mods/food/init.lua
18:42:10: ERROR[main]: ModError: ModError: Failed to load and run /home/samuel/.minetest/games/adventuretest/mods/food/init.lua

I'm on version 0.4.9 installed from a .deb package on linux mint 17, in case that helps.
The version you are using is outdated, try the game using minetest 4.10 stable from minetest.net/download
or download a development version from the "Builds" forum.
Scan avatar or click here to read a Message of Hope (PDF)

maikerumine
GitHub: maikerumine
In-game: maikerumine

by maikerumine » Post

My son and I absolutely love this game! The amount of work you put into it really shows, great job!
There were some odd glitches though, when switching from creative to survival mode, the hearts didn't show up and it was not clear what my levels were, I was hosting as server, not single player mode. Also noted that the first time around in death, I was sorta invincible, could continue where I left off and there were no bones. I may need to do a few re-starts from scratch to see if I can duplicate this, as I am able to die now.
Talamh Survival Minetest-->viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12959

fireuser

by fireuser » Post

your game is amazing, but I think stamina should recover quicker. when you walk you should not use stamina or at least less stamina. Every thing else is great. the magic is especial good. It is a great game continue the good work. :)

Sokomine
GitHub: Sokomine
IRC: Sokomine
In-game: Sokomine

by Sokomine » Post

fireuser wrote: your game is amazing, but I think stamina should recover quicker. when you walk you should not use stamina or at least less stamina. Every thing else is great. the magic is especial good. It is a great game continue the good work. :)
That stamina part got on my nerves. It even hindered movement when I started flying! I've deleted the file beeing responsible for that behaviour in my local version.
Hope BrandonReese comes back eventually and gets rid of too much slowdown. There are also other aspects where the game might be developed further. It's a nice start for people who look for an adventure game.
A list of my mods can be found here.

BrandonReese
GitHub: bremaweb
IRC: BrandonReese
In-game: BrandonReese

by BrandonReese » Post

I am amazed at the responses I am reading, thank you all for your kind words. I have been away for several months (minetest became a bit of an addiction that was cutting into my work so I just had to stop altogether for a while). I do plan on coming back to this project. I have lots of things to finish in November but I'm hoping to have some free time in December that I can use to work on this game.

Krock
Developer
GitHub: SmallJoker

by Krock » Post

Oh cool! I look forward to more features :)
Look, I programmed a bug for you. >> Mod Search Engine << - Mods by Krock - DuckDuckGo mod search bang: !mtmod <keyword here>

4aiman

by 4aiman » Post

Yay!!! :)
*nonsense*
Feel fancy 'bout replicating some upcoming features <_<
*end of nonsense*

theoluk

by theoluk » Post

How do you wake up from Sleep? Also, neither apples nor bread are healing me or restoring my hunger, just being used up.

philipbenr
GitHub: philipbenr
IRC: philipbenr
In-game: robinspi

by philipbenr » Post

/stand, or /sit. You can also punch (I think).

MirceaKitsune
GitHub: MirceaKitsune
IRC: Taoki
In-game: MirceaKitsune

by MirceaKitsune » Post

This looks like there is finally a Minetest game to my liking! Many nodes and features, while still keeping a consistent and good looking art style. Really do want!

It does not work with latest Minetest GIT however. The game isn't even listed in the games list from the main menu for some reason. Is anyone still working on it and can fix it please?

[EDIT] Got it to start up, but it crashes immediately after the world loads, apparently with an error about the HUD.

BrandonReese

by BrandonReese » Post

I want to pick back up and start working on this again, but I just don't have a lot of time. I'll see if I push the hud fix tonight. There is a pull request to fix it so I'll see about merging it.

If I get really serious about this game it will probably become a minetest fork. I think I'm going to have to write the mobs and mapgen in C++. On my system just wondering around the map in single player there is significant lag. The lua mapgen and mobs seem to cause the performance issue and maybe rewriting some of than in C++ will help.

Sokomine

by Sokomine » Post

BrandonReese wrote: I want to pick back up and start working on this again, but I just don't have a lot of time. I'll see if I push the hud fix tonight. There is a pull request to fix it so I'll see about merging it.
Sounds very good! Your game is one that should definitely be included. Good to see you're back!
BrandonReese wrote: If I get really serious about this game it will probably become a minetest fork. I think I'm going to have to write the mobs and mapgen in C++. On my system just wondering around the map in single player there is significant lag. The lua mapgen and mobs seem to cause the performance issue and maybe rewriting some of than in C++ will help.
Lua mapgen does not need to cause lag. I'm pretty satisified with the speed mg_villages has by now. Granted, that one doesn't change every single mapblock (only those that have villages or parts thereof inside them). Anyway...if you want villages, you're no longer limited to a specific mapgen and can choose whichever you want. Withhin limits, of course. There ought to be...ground...of some sort in the mapchunk containing height level 0, but that's a very soft limit. It even works with singlenode mapgen and air, but...then you get floating islands, and that does look odd.

Mobs don't need to be implemented in C++ either. There have been two or three servers recently which do provide mobs and which work surprisingly well. rnd's lab (now closed?) provided fighting against mobs and worked astonishingly well. Xanandu uses lots of mobs on a regular basis, with many players online. Lord of the Test comes with mobs that hop around happily and even attack their enemies if they see them.

What we don't have yet is an integration of both parts. mg_villages just doesn't really have any mobs. It only has very static traders which never move around. A real game ought to provide mobs. Villagers ought to move around (as they do in your game), "talk" to the player, have their own agenda. Animals such as chicken and cows ought to be found close to villages and not in the wilderness.

Some of the problems I stated in an earlier post regarding your Adventuretest game are relevant for a server. Servers need things like /spawn, /home, a protection system and locked chests. Maybe restarting your server (or a new one) hosted by whoever's willing to help might help in getting feedback from players and increase motivation to finish the game :-)

BrandonReese

by BrandonReese » Post

I just pushed some updates. Lots of little things. Switched to blockmen's new hud and hunger mods. And it's been stuff I have tinkered with over the last 4 or 5 months off an on so I don't remember what all the changes are, but it does seem stable, probably buggy but it's not crashing all the time.

mahmutelmas06
GitHub: mahmutelmas06
IRC: mahmutelmas06
In-game: masum

by mahmutelmas06 » Post

1- Hunger folder downloads empty so gives init.lua error
2- Game crashes often

Here is last crash reports for you

Code: Select all

-------------
  Separator  
-------------

Irrlicht log: Irrlicht Engine version 1.8.1
Irrlicht log: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1 (Build 7601)
Irrlicht log: Switch to fullscreen: The graphics mode is not supported.
Irrlicht log: WGL_extensions: WGL_ARB_extensions_string WGL_ARB_pixel_format WGL_ATI_pixel_format_float WGL_ARB_pixel_format_float WGL_ARB_multisample WGL_EXT_swap_control WGL_EXT_swap_control_tear WGL_ARB_pbuffer WGL_ARB_render_texture WGL_ARB_make_current_read WGL_EXT_extensions_string WGL_ARB_buffer_region WGL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB WGL_ATI_render_texture_rectangle WGL_EXT_pixel_format_packed_float WGL_I3D_genlock WGL_NV_swap_group WGL_ARB_create_context WGL_AMD_gpu_association WGL_AMDX_gpu_association WGL_ARB_create_context_profile WGL_NV_float_buffer
Irrlicht log: Using renderer: OpenGL 3.3.11672
Irrlicht log: ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series: ATI Technologies Inc.
Irrlicht log: OpenGL driver version is 1.2 or better.
Irrlicht log: Free texture memory (kB): 990440
Irrlicht log: Free VBO memory (kB): 990440
Irrlicht log: Free render buffer memory (kB): 990440
Irrlicht log: GLSL version: 3.3
Irrlicht log: Resizing window (1920 1080)
[Plantlife Library] Loaded
15:24:23: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "minp" accessed at ...test\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\plants_lib\init.lua:122
15:24:23: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "maxp" accessed at ...test\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\plants_lib\init.lua:122
[Moretrees] Loaded (2013-02-11)
15:24:23: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "wseed" inside a function at ...lan\Minetest\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\mg\init.lua:111.
15:24:23: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "DEBUG" accessed at ...lan\Minetest\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\mg\init.lua:725
2015-06-14 15:24:23: ERROR[main]: File D:\Oyun\Kurulan\Minetest\bin\..\worlds\tesadven/player_bones not found, returning empty table
Cast spell good
wand spell good
Cast spell good
Food Mod - Version 2.2
15:24:23: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "has_moreores" accessed at ...es\adventuretest\mods\minetest-3d_armor\shields\init.lua:50
2015-06-14 15:24:23: ERROR[main]: NodeResolver: failed to resolve node name 'mapgen_river_water_source'.
15:24:29: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "minp" inside a function at ...n\..\games\adventuretest\mods\ambience\ambience\init.lua:371.
15:24:29: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "maxp" inside a function at ...n\..\games\adventuretest\mods\ambience\ambience\init.lua:372.
15:24:29: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "nodes" inside a function at ...n\..\games\adventuretest\mods\ambience\ambience\init.lua:212.
15:24:29: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "music" accessed at ...n\..\games\adventuretest\mods\ambience\ambience\init.lua:440
Update Energy for singleplayer 15.82421646766
Update Energy for singleplayer 15.768053148408
15:24:36: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "name" accessed at ...etest\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\default/player.lua:219
Update Energy for singleplayer 16.008053148408
Update Energy for singleplayer 16.245371830034
Update Energy for singleplayer 16.482469984629
Update Energy for singleplayer 16.71541224823
Update Energy for singleplayer 16.855887844266
Update Energy for singleplayer 16.922883653573
Update Energy for singleplayer 17.086860869964
Update Energy for singleplayer 17.20805228971
Update Energy for singleplayer 17.199150541107
Update Energy for singleplayer 17.343252652933
15:25:27: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "pn" inside a function at ...in\..\games\adventuretest\mods\minetest-zcg\zcg\init.lua:174.
15:25:32: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "minp" accessed at ...test\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\plants_lib\init.lua:122
15:25:32: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "maxp" accessed at ...test\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\plants_lib\init.lua:122
15:25:32: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "wseed" inside a function at ...lan\Minetest\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\mg\init.lua:111.
15:25:32: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "DEBUG" accessed at ...lan\Minetest\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\mg\init.lua:725
2015-06-14 15:25:32: ERROR[main]: File D:\Oyun\Kurulan\Minetest\bin\..\worlds\tesadven/player_bones not found, returning empty table
Cast spell good
wand spell good
Cast spell good
Food Mod - Version 2.2
15:25:32: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "has_moreores" accessed at ...es\adventuretest\mods\minetest-3d_armor\shields\init.lua:50
2015-06-14 15:25:33: ERROR[main]: NodeResolver: failed to resolve node name 'mapgen_river_water_source'.
15:25:43: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "minp" inside a function at ...n\..\games\adventuretest\mods\ambience\ambience\init.lua:371.
15:25:43: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "maxp" inside a function at ...n\..\games\adventuretest\mods\ambience\ambience\init.lua:372.
15:25:43: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "nodes" inside a function at ...n\..\games\adventuretest\mods\ambience\ambience\init.lua:212.
15:25:43: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "music" accessed at ...n\..\games\adventuretest\mods\ambience\ambience\init.lua:440
Update Energy for singleplayer 17.343252652933
Update Energy for singleplayer 17.583252652933
15:25:55: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "pn" inside a function at ...in\..\games\adventuretest\mods\minetest-zcg\zcg\init.lua:174.
Update Energy for singleplayer 17.823252652933
Update Energy for singleplayer 18.063252652933
Update Energy for singleplayer 18.303252652933
Update Energy for singleplayer 18.543252652933
Update Energy for singleplayer 18.783252652933
Update Energy for singleplayer 19.023252652933
Update Energy for singleplayer 19.263252652933
Update Energy for singleplayer 19.503252652933
15:26:34: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "music" accessed at ...n\..\games\adventuretest\mods\ambience\ambience\init.lua:446
Update Energy for singleplayer 19.743252652933
Update Energy for singleplayer 19.983252652933
Update Energy for singleplayer 20
Update Energy for singleplayer 19.956956060405
15:28:33: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "n" inside a function at ...test\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\plants_lib\init.lua:72.
15:28:33: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "spawn_plants" accessed at ...test\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\plants_lib\init.lua:305
15:28:36: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "name" accessed at ...etest\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\default/player.lua:219
punched
punched
punched
punched
2015-06-14 15:30:19: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Could not load image "potion_magic.png" while building texture
2015-06-14 15:30:19: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Creating a dummy image for "potion_magic.png"
2015-06-14 15:30:20: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Could not load image "potion_magic2.png" while building texture
2015-06-14 15:30:20: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Creating a dummy image for "potion_magic2.png"
2015-06-14 15:30:20: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Could not load image "potion_magic3.png" while building texture
2015-06-14 15:30:20: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Creating a dummy image for "potion_magic3.png"
2015-06-14 15:30:27: ERROR[main]: ServerError: ...netest\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\sickness\init.lua:24: attempt to index field 'hunger' (a nil value)
2015-06-14 15:30:27: ERROR[main]: stack traceback:
2015-06-14 15:30:27: ERROR[main]: 	...netest\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\sickness\init.lua:24: in function 'func'
2015-06-14 15:30:27: ERROR[main]: 	...st\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\affects/functions.lua:57: in function 'applyAffect'
2015-06-14 15:30:27: ERROR[main]: 	...netest\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\affects/loops.lua:6: in function 'func'
2015-06-14 15:30:27: ERROR[main]: 	D:\Oyun\Kurulan\Minetest\bin\..\builtin\game\misc.lua:17: in function 'update_timers'
2015-06-14 15:30:27: ERROR[main]: 	D:\Oyun\Kurulan\Minetest\bin\..\builtin\game\misc.lua:49: in function <D:\Oyun\Kurulan\Minetest\bin\..\builtin\game\misc.lua:37>
2015-06-14 15:30:27: ERROR[main]: 	D:\Oyun\Kurulan\Minetest\bin\..\builtin\game\register.lua:341: in function <D:\Oyun\Kurulan\Minetest\bin\..\builtin\game\register.lua:329>

-------------
  Separator  
-------------

Irrlicht log: WGL_extensions: WGL_ARB_extensions_string WGL_ARB_pixel_format WGL_ATI_pixel_format_float WGL_ARB_pixel_format_float WGL_ARB_multisample WGL_EXT_swap_control WGL_EXT_swap_control_tear WGL_ARB_pbuffer WGL_ARB_render_texture WGL_ARB_make_current_read WGL_EXT_extensions_string WGL_ARB_buffer_region WGL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB WGL_ATI_render_texture_rectangle WGL_EXT_pixel_format_packed_float WGL_I3D_genlock WGL_NV_swap_group WGL_ARB_create_context WGL_AMD_gpu_association WGL_AMDX_gpu_association WGL_ARB_create_context_profile WGL_NV_float_buffer
15:30:38: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "minp" accessed at ...test\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\plants_lib\init.lua:122
15:30:38: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "maxp" accessed at ...test\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\plants_lib\init.lua:122
15:30:38: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "wseed" inside a function at ...lan\Minetest\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\mg\init.lua:111.
15:30:38: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "DEBUG" accessed at ...lan\Minetest\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\mg\init.lua:725
2015-06-14 15:30:38: ERROR[main]: File D:\Oyun\Kurulan\Minetest\bin\..\worlds\tesadven/player_bones not found, returning empty table
Cast spell good
wand spell good
Cast spell good
Food Mod - Version 2.2
15:30:38: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "has_moreores" accessed at ...es\adventuretest\mods\minetest-3d_armor\shields\init.lua:50
2015-06-14 15:30:39: ERROR[main]: NodeResolver: failed to resolve node name 'mapgen_river_water_source'.
15:30:49: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "minp" inside a function at ...n\..\games\adventuretest\mods\ambience\ambience\init.lua:371.
15:30:49: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "maxp" inside a function at ...n\..\games\adventuretest\mods\ambience\ambience\init.lua:372.
15:30:49: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "nodes" inside a function at ...n\..\games\adventuretest\mods\ambience\ambience\init.lua:212.
15:30:49: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "music" accessed at ...n\..\games\adventuretest\mods\ambience\ambience\init.lua:446
2015-06-14 15:30:49: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Could not load image "potion_magic2.png" while building texture
2015-06-14 15:30:49: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Creating a dummy image for "potion_magic2.png"
15:30:53: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "pn" inside a function at ...in\..\games\adventuretest\mods\minetest-zcg\zcg\init.lua:174.
2015-06-14 15:30:56: ERROR[main]: ServerError: ...netest\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\sickness\init.lua:24: attempt to index field 'hunger' (a nil value)
2015-06-14 15:30:56: ERROR[main]: stack traceback:
2015-06-14 15:30:56: ERROR[main]: 	...netest\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\sickness\init.lua:24: in function 'func'
2015-06-14 15:30:56: ERROR[main]: 	...st\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\affects/functions.lua:57: in function 'applyAffect'
2015-06-14 15:30:56: ERROR[main]: 	...netest\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\affects/loops.lua:6: in function 'func'
2015-06-14 15:30:56: ERROR[main]: 	D:\Oyun\Kurulan\Minetest\bin\..\builtin\game\misc.lua:17: in function 'update_timers'
2015-06-14 15:30:56: ERROR[main]: 	D:\Oyun\Kurulan\Minetest\bin\..\builtin\game\misc.lua:49: in function <D:\Oyun\Kurulan\Minetest\bin\..\builtin\game\misc.lua:37>
2015-06-14 15:30:56: ERROR[main]: 	D:\Oyun\Kurulan\Minetest\bin\..\builtin\game\register.lua:341: in function <D:\Oyun\Kurulan\Minetest\bin\..\builtin\game\register.lua:329>

-------------
  Separator  
-------------

15:31:12: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "minp" accessed at ...test\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\plants_lib\init.lua:122
15:31:12: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "maxp" accessed at ...test\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\plants_lib\init.lua:122
15:31:12: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "wseed" inside a function at ...lan\Minetest\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\mg\init.lua:111.
15:31:12: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "DEBUG" accessed at ...lan\Minetest\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\mg\init.lua:725
2015-06-14 15:31:13: ERROR[main]: File D:\Oyun\Kurulan\Minetest\bin\..\worlds\tesadven/player_bones not found, returning empty table
Cast spell good
wand spell good
Cast spell good
Food Mod - Version 2.2
15:31:13: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "has_moreores" accessed at ...es\adventuretest\mods\minetest-3d_armor\shields\init.lua:50
2015-06-14 15:31:13: ERROR[main]: NodeResolver: failed to resolve node name 'mapgen_river_water_source'.
15:31:19: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "minp" inside a function at ...n\..\games\adventuretest\mods\ambience\ambience\init.lua:371.
15:31:19: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "maxp" inside a function at ...n\..\games\adventuretest\mods\ambience\ambience\init.lua:372.
15:31:19: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "nodes" inside a function at ...n\..\games\adventuretest\mods\ambience\ambience\init.lua:212.
15:31:19: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "music" accessed at ...n\..\games\adventuretest\mods\ambience\ambience\init.lua:446
2015-06-14 15:31:19: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Could not load image "potion_magic2.png" while building texture
2015-06-14 15:31:19: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Creating a dummy image for "potion_magic2.png"
15:31:22: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "pn" inside a function at ...in\..\games\adventuretest\mods\minetest-zcg\zcg\init.lua:174.
2015-06-14 15:31:31: ERROR[main]: ServerError: ...netest\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\sickness\init.lua:24: attempt to index field 'hunger' (a nil value)
2015-06-14 15:31:31: ERROR[main]: stack traceback:
2015-06-14 15:31:31: ERROR[main]: 	...netest\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\sickness\init.lua:24: in function 'func'
2015-06-14 15:31:31: ERROR[main]: 	...st\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\affects/functions.lua:57: in function 'applyAffect'
2015-06-14 15:31:31: ERROR[main]: 	...netest\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\affects/loops.lua:6: in function 'func'
2015-06-14 15:31:31: ERROR[main]: 	D:\Oyun\Kurulan\Minetest\bin\..\builtin\game\misc.lua:17: in function 'update_timers'
2015-06-14 15:31:31: ERROR[main]: 	D:\Oyun\Kurulan\Minetest\bin\..\builtin\game\misc.lua:49: in function <D:\Oyun\Kurulan\Minetest\bin\..\builtin\game\misc.lua:37>
2015-06-14 15:31:31: ERROR[main]: 	D:\Oyun\Kurulan\Minetest\bin\..\builtin\game\register.lua:341: in function <D:\Oyun\Kurulan\Minetest\bin\..\builtin\game\register.lua:329>
15:31:36: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "minp" accessed at ...test\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\plants_lib\init.lua:122
15:31:36: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "maxp" accessed at ...test\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\plants_lib\init.lua:122
15:31:36: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "wseed" inside a function at ...lan\Minetest\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\mg\init.lua:111.
15:31:36: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "DEBUG" accessed at ...lan\Minetest\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\mg\init.lua:725
2015-06-14 15:31:36: ERROR[main]: File D:\Oyun\Kurulan\Minetest\bin\..\worlds\tesadven/player_bones not found, returning empty table
Cast spell good
wand spell good
Cast spell good
Food Mod - Version 2.2
15:31:36: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "has_moreores" accessed at ...es\adventuretest\mods\minetest-3d_armor\shields\init.lua:50
2015-06-14 15:31:36: ERROR[main]: NodeResolver: failed to resolve node name 'mapgen_river_water_source'.
15:31:46: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "minp" inside a function at ...n\..\games\adventuretest\mods\ambience\ambience\init.lua:371.
15:31:46: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "maxp" inside a function at ...n\..\games\adventuretest\mods\ambience\ambience\init.lua:372.
15:31:46: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "nodes" inside a function at ...n\..\games\adventuretest\mods\ambience\ambience\init.lua:228.
15:31:46: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "music" accessed at ...n\..\games\adventuretest\mods\ambience\ambience\init.lua:446
2015-06-14 15:31:46: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Could not load image "potion_magic2.png" while building texture
2015-06-14 15:31:46: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Creating a dummy image for "potion_magic2.png"
15:31:50: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "pn" inside a function at ...in\..\games\adventuretest\mods\minetest-zcg\zcg\init.lua:174.
2015-06-14 15:31:53: ERROR[main]: ServerError: ...netest\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\sickness\init.lua:24: attempt to index field 'hunger' (a nil value)
2015-06-14 15:31:53: ERROR[main]: stack traceback:
2015-06-14 15:31:53: ERROR[main]: 	...netest\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\sickness\init.lua:24: in function 'func'
2015-06-14 15:31:53: ERROR[main]: 	...st\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\affects/functions.lua:57: in function 'applyAffect'
2015-06-14 15:31:53: ERROR[main]: 	...netest\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\affects/loops.lua:6: in function 'func'
2015-06-14 15:31:53: ERROR[main]: 	D:\Oyun\Kurulan\Minetest\bin\..\builtin\game\misc.lua:17: in function 'update_timers'
2015-06-14 15:31:53: ERROR[main]: 	D:\Oyun\Kurulan\Minetest\bin\..\builtin\game\misc.lua:49: in function <D:\Oyun\Kurulan\Minetest\bin\..\builtin\game\misc.lua:37>
2015-06-14 15:31:53: ERROR[main]: 	D:\Oyun\Kurulan\Minetest\bin\..\builtin\game\register.lua:341: in function <D:\Oyun\Kurulan\Minetest\bin\..\builtin\game\register.lua:329>

-------------
  Separator  
-------------

15:32:05: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "minp" accessed at ...test\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\plants_lib\init.lua:122
15:32:05: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "maxp" accessed at ...test\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\plants_lib\init.lua:122
15:32:05: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "wseed" inside a function at ...lan\Minetest\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\mg\init.lua:111.
15:32:05: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "DEBUG" accessed at ...lan\Minetest\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\mg\init.lua:725
2015-06-14 15:32:05: ERROR[main]: File D:\Oyun\Kurulan\Minetest\bin\..\worlds\tet/quests-treasure not found, returning empty table
2015-06-14 15:32:05: ERROR[main]: File D:\Oyun\Kurulan\Minetest\bin\..\worlds\tet/player_bones not found, returning empty table
2015-06-14 15:32:05: ERROR[main]: File D:\Oyun\Kurulan\Minetest\bin\..\worlds\tet/physics not found, returning empty table
2015-06-14 15:32:05: ERROR[main]: File D:\Oyun\Kurulan\Minetest\bin\..\worlds\tet/magic not found, returning empty table
Cast spell good
wand spell good
Cast spell good
Food Mod - Version 2.2
2015-06-14 15:32:05: ERROR[main]: File D:\Oyun\Kurulan\Minetest\bin\..\worlds\tet/energy not found, returning empty table
15:32:05: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "has_moreores" accessed at ...es\adventuretest\mods\minetest-3d_armor\shields\init.lua:50
2015-06-14 15:32:05: ERROR[main]: NodeResolver: failed to resolve node name 'mapgen_river_water_source'.
2015-06-14 15:32:05: ERROR[ServerThread]: File D:\Oyun\Kurulan\Minetest\bin\..\worlds\tet/player_skills not found, returning empty table
2015-06-14 15:32:06: ERROR[ServerThread]: File D:\Oyun\Kurulan\Minetest\bin\..\worlds\tet/player_levels not found, returning empty table
15:32:16: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "minp" inside a function at ...n\..\games\adventuretest\mods\ambience\ambience\init.lua:371.
15:32:16: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "maxp" inside a function at ...n\..\games\adventuretest\mods\ambience\ambience\init.lua:372.
15:32:16: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "nodes" inside a function at ...n\..\games\adventuretest\mods\ambience\ambience\init.lua:228.
15:32:16: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "music" accessed at ...n\..\games\adventuretest\mods\ambience\ambience\init.lua:440
A village spawned at: x=-67, z=130
15:32:16: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "biome" inside a function at ...lan\Minetest\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\mg\init.lua:460.
15:32:16: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "biome_humidity" inside a function at ...lan\Minetest\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\mg\init.lua:461.
15:32:16: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "biome_temperature" inside a function at ...lan\Minetest\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\mg\init.lua:462.
15:32:17: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "new_minp" inside a function at ...lan\Minetest\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\mg/ores.lua:103.
15:32:17: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "new_maxp" inside a function at ...lan\Minetest\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\mg/ores.lua:104.
15:32:17: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "pos0" inside a function at ...lan\Minetest\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\mg/ores.lua:18.
15:32:17: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "p0" inside a function at ...lan\Minetest\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\mg/ores.lua:44.
15:32:18: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "calls" inside a function at ...Minetest\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\mg/villages.lua:340.
15:32:18: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "value" inside a function at ...rulan\Minetest\bin\..\games\adventuretest\mods\mg/we.lua:15.
15:32:19: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "music" accessed at ...n\..\games\adventuretest\mods\ambience\ambience\init.lua:433
15:32:20: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "music" accessed at ...n\..\games\adventuretest\mods\ambience\ambience\init.lua:304
Update Energy for singleplayer 19.210796269835
Update Energy for singleplayer 18.997465827389
Update Energy for singleplayer 19.036646203497
Update Energy for singleplayer 19.140761678023
15:32:52: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "pn" inside a function at ...in\..\games\adventuretest\mods\minetest-zcg\zcg\init.lua:174.
Update Energy for singleplayer 19.280761678023
Update Energy for singleplayer 19.520761678023
Update Energy for singleplayer 19.760761678023
2015-06-14 15:33:10: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Could not load image "potion_magic.png" while building texture
2015-06-14 15:33:10: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Creating a dummy image for "potion_magic.png"
2015-06-14 15:33:10: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Could not load image "potion_magic2.png" while building texture
2015-06-14 15:33:10: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Creating a dummy image for "potion_magic2.png"
2015-06-14 15:33:10: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Could not load image "potion_magic3.png" while building texture
2015-06-14 15:33:10: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Creating a dummy image for "potion_magic3.png"
My Mods:

Beverage

BrandonReese

by BrandonReese » Post

Hunger was in my repository as a submodule that's why it wasn't downloading. I re-added it so it won't be a submodule and it should download now.

Sokomine

by Sokomine » Post

If mobf_trader is installed, the peaceful villagers will now become traders and offer a variety of products. Tests are welcome.

mgl
GitHub: mgl512

by mgl » Post

Sokomine wrote:If mobf_trader is installed, the peaceful villagers will now become traders and offer a variety of products. Tests are welcome.
There are some minor things like girls who have male names, a typo on self-employed npcs but your mod works very well with Adventuretest. The interface is very intuitive. Trading adds some life and a new interest to the villages and people have a large variety of goods to sell. They even sell rare stuff like mese or mossy cobble.

Well done !