DTAmedia server (OFFLINE)

RAPHAEL

by RAPHAEL » Post

First post updated, map of world added.
"Before you speak, ask yourself: Is it kind, is it true, is it necessary, does it improve upon the silence?"
My mods: http://goo.gl/n4kpn
(Currently Various, Industrial, Fakeblocks, Jail, MoarCraft, Christmas, Replicator, minetest dev installer for linux, bash mod installer, windows mod installer)

RAPHAEL

by RAPHAEL » Post

Cache archive, mod list and world map updated. Server is now considered "fairly stable" and is now in "performance testing". Read first post for updated domain and such.
"Before you speak, ask yourself: Is it kind, is it true, is it necessary, does it improve upon the silence?"
(Currently Various, Industrial, Fakeblocks, Jail, MoarCraft, Christmas, Replicator, minetest dev installer for linux, bash mod installer, windows mod installer)

HELLO_IM_DEATH

by HELLO_IM_DEATH » Post

Hello May I Have Privs My IGN Is Randy Thank You.
Veteran Builder, Modern,medieval,futuristic types Hey Guys My MineTest Name Is HELLO_IM_DEATH or Death if you see me just say hey bro i hope to see everyone cause i like friendly people. :D

Leroy

by Leroy » Post

HELLO_IM_DEATH wrote:Hello May I Have Privs My IGN Is Randy Thank You.
Don't give him it. He griefed Redcrab's server so many times.
Check out the thread right now.
UBUNTU BRO!

DARGON
GitHub: DargonSocialMediaProject
IRC: DARGON
In-game: DARGON

by DARGON » Post

=== BUG FIXES AND UPDATES ===
Not sure if there was a post from RAPHAEL about this or not, but the technic mod has been removed for now due to instability. Will remain out until further notice.

Okay, so... the moretrees mod was getting on mine and others nerves not decaying... so I added the original trees decay config to the moretrees mod. for some reason though we now have the "Floating fruit" issue with the new tree cones the way we used to have problems with apples and bananas ... but much better than the thousands of leaves that needed to be dug without the modification.

A new pre-configured with prebuilt cach installer is now available for windows... see the info on the http://minetest.dtamedia.com page

We will be updating the minecart mod sometime in the near future as well, so stay in touch.
Last edited by DARGON on Sat Feb 02, 2013 21:42, edited 1 time in total.

RAPHAEL

by RAPHAEL » Post

DARGON wrote:=== BUG FIXES AND UPDATES ===
Not sure if there was a post from RAPHAEL about this or not, but the technic mod has been removed for now due to instability. Will remain out until further notice.

Okay, so... the moretrees mod was getting on mine and others nerves not decaying... so I added the original trees decay config to the moretrees mod. for some reason though we now have the "Floating fruit" issue with the new tree cones the way we used to have problems with apples and bananas ... but much better than the thousands of leaves that needed to be dug without the modification.

A new pre-configured with prebuilt cach installer is now available for windows... see the info on the http://minetest.dtamedia.com page

We will be updating the minecart mod sometime in the near future as well, so stay in touch.
Technic not unstable.. just not working as desired. Disabled until I get time to get it figured out.

ray8888

by ray8888 » Post

hey it ray sdzen's bud i use to play on your server had a fun time i would like to play now can i have interact username is ray
Last edited by ray8888 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 22:50, edited 1 time in total.
fuck off

RAPHAEL

by RAPHAEL » Post

ray8888 wrote:hey it ray sdzen's bud i use to play on your server had a fun time i would like to play now can i have interact username is ray
Can sdzen vouch for you?

ray8888

by ray8888 » Post

Yes he can he lives next to me for all my life
RAPHAEL wrote:
ray8888 wrote:hey it ray sdzen's bud i use to play on your server had a fun time i would like to play now can i have interact username is ray
Can sdzen vouch for you?
fuck off

sdzen

by sdzen » Post

ray8888 wrote:Yes he can he lives next to me for all my life
RAPHAEL wrote:
Can sdzen vouch for you?
Ray how does he know that your word is any good? yes Ray is my bud and he is worthy of the power of interact.

Zen S.D.

The next generation of tranquility!
malheureusement mon français n'est pas bon :<
Owner of the Zelo's
In game name: MuadTralk, spdtainted, sdzen, sd zen, sdzeno

ray8888

by ray8888 » Post

sdzen wrote:
ray8888 wrote:Yes he can he lives next to me for all my life
RAPHAEL wrote:
Can sdzen vouch for you?
Ray how does he know that your word is any good? yes Ray is my bud and he is worthy of the power of interact.
well i use to play on his server
Last edited by ray8888 on Sat Feb 09, 2013 01:47, edited 1 time in total.
fuck off

RAPHAEL

by RAPHAEL » Post

k ray now has interact

Mallot1

by Mallot1 » Post

hey can you give me build,destroy privs? thankyou my my name is: Mallot1.

Traxie21

by Traxie21 » Post

May I have Interact please?
Not sure about my rep, I'm very active, but I don't post a lot.

IGN: Traxie21

You can see my ServerExtended mod in my signature, It might be useful to you at some time when it's a bit more stable.
Last edited by Traxie21 on Sat Feb 09, 2013 22:39, edited 1 time in total.

RAPHAEL

by RAPHAEL » Post

Mallot1 wrote:hey can you give me build,destroy privs? thankyou my my name is: Mallot1.
Sorry but no (Reason: not enough reputation on the forum that can be verified)
Traxie21 wrote:May I have Interact please?
Not sure about my rep, I'm very active, but I don't post a lot.

IGN: Traxie21
Possibly. I have to leave for work in a few minutes. If you know how to use IRC and are on, join #station_tera-alpha on irc server irc.starchat.net around 11pm Eastern time or if not able sometime between about noon and 6pm Eastern time any day except Wednesdays and Mondays. Talk to TheZenKitteh.

EDIT: You can easily join channel by using this (java based):
http://www.starchat.net/chat/?chan=station_tera-alpha

If unable to do that just hang out in the game sometime during those times and talk to me or TheZenKitteh.

On a side note I find it kinda funny how you and DARGON live in same rough area of the country :P
Last edited by RAPHAEL on Sat Feb 09, 2013 23:23, edited 1 time in total.

Traxie21

by Traxie21 » Post

Will try to get in-game sometime soon, packing for a trip ATM.

SilverWolfLily22

by SilverWolfLily22 » Post

Hi! Can I please have interact on your server? Zeg9 and John (from zegaton server ) are my friends so they can vouch for me and i am also a moderator on their server :) My IGN is : Lilly22
Thanks a lot xx
I love hunting ;)

Calinou
GitHub: Calinou
IRC: Calinou
In-game: Calinou

by Calinou » Post

Can I have interact please? IGN: Calinou
Also, why not set a "remote media" URL so that mod download is faster?
Last edited by Calinou on Sun Feb 10, 2013 19:10, edited 1 time in total.

RAPHAEL

by RAPHAEL » Post

Calinou wrote:Can I have interact please? IGN: Calinou
Also, why not set a "remote media" URL so that mod download is faster?
Sure you can have interact. As for remote media I have nowhere to put the media off server. Seems there is nowhere to host thousands of tiny images for free where you can hotlink without violating some TOS (hence my suggestion in the remote_media topic in general board concerning media archives).
SilverWolfLily22 wrote:Hi! Can I please have interact on your server? Zeg9 and John (from zegaton server ) are my friends so they can vouch for me and i am also a moderator on their server :) My IGN is : Lilly22
Thanks a lot xx
Sorry but not enough reputation within the forum.

SilverWolfLily22

by SilverWolfLily22 » Post

Look I don't really like using the forum but please just ask my friends I will get them to tell you.
I'm a moderator on a server , what more proof do you need that I'm not a weird psychopath griefer..
I really want to have a new server to play in.. so please?? ... :((
I love hunting ;)

RAPHAEL

by RAPHAEL » Post

See first post for updates

Zane
In-game: Zane

by Zane » Post

So cool wow wow wow wow
home of a+ent.
note:
hi everyone im Zane and im the
creator of the sunrisetest stories.
and for a bonus im learning BASIC programing language.sunrisetest doesn't exist anymore so im planning to replace the server
replacement's name:new sunrisetest

deezl
GitHub: deezl
IRC: deezl
In-game: deezl

Re: DTAmedia server (OFFLINE)

by deezl » Post

just to let you know, the deezl on this server is a fake. I have logged in with my alt, "soul_miner" in hopes of catching the imposter to question him/her but it appears I have missed them. It appears this player has used my name to gain some privs, "jail" and "teleport". Just so everyone knows, I never ask for any admin or mod-level privs on a server. If a server-owner wishes to grant them to me, that is fine with me, but I won't ask for them. For anyone else who has a "deezl" on their server, seek me out on #minetest on Inchra for identity confirmation.

Cryterion
GitHub: Cryterion
IRC: Cryterion
In-game: Cryterion

by Cryterion » Post

deezl, are you sure you got the right server, just looking at the last post of just more than 2 years ago?
No trees or animals were hurt in the production of this message. However, a large number of Electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.

Wayward_One
GitHub: Wayward1
IRC: Wayward_One Wayward1
In-game: Wayward_One

by Wayward_One » Post

Looks correct to me: http://dtamedia.info:8088/SocialBeta/mo ... est-server

On the section about this page, it says this page hasn't been updated since the relaunch, making it seem old.