[Server] just test

stoneminer
GitHub: sm31
IRC: stoneminer
In-game: stoneminer

Re: "just test" server

by stoneminer » Post

stoneminer wrote:Merry Christmas everyone! And happy new year! Not yet though. :3

So what I'm going to do this year is have a Christmas party on this amazing server! It will be behind my city house, in Baggins Village. Everyone on the server at the time of the party is invited. BUT TAKE NOTE: If you kill ANYBODY at the party, YOU WILL IMMEDIATELY BE KILLED BY ME OR ONE OF MY VOLUNTEER HELPERS. For more information on how to volunteer for my Christmas party, pm me on the forums or on just test.
Stay tuned, more details coming as we get closer to Christmas.

UPDATE: Christmas party has been moved to December 26, 2015 starting 3:00 PM EST. Be sure to be there some minutes before then because I will stop shouting loud announcements about the party when it starts.
More details:

By volunteer helpers, I mean people who volunteer to help ward off griefers, also helping me give out presents. Party guests feel free to give presents too! To give a present, step in front of a person and drop the item at his feet and say, "To <playername>". The receiver should pick it up immediately. If someone else takes it, he will be told to drop it. If he does not, he will be killed.

Remember not to crowd too closely, otherwise in attempt to get your present, you might hurt someone, especially if you happen to be holding a sword in your hand.

Again, Merry Christmas!
Last edited by stoneminer on Thu Dec 24, 2015 04:11, edited 1 time in total.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

BlueFireIceUn
In-game: BlueFireUn

by BlueFireIceUn » Post

lag, merlin griefed the village. I can't show you screenshots cause I don' tknow how send but there wa slacye's shop,russian village, my house and all houses around village. Can you make it back up like it was before that griefing? They said 4 days beofre restart that happened
Blue who loves you all but mostly someone :)

BlueFireIceUn

by BlueFireIceUn » Post

lag, when will you come back? Cause spawn_satizer came back and put doors and chest everywhere back. And I still need your help to rebuild my christmas tree

HeavyTruth
GitHub: nonofyourbuisnees
IRC: PEWPEW
In-game: Bang

by HeavyTruth » Post

I dont know where should i build! Everything like messing up And most of area are protected i still cant find area to build my first HOME ...
TUP TU TA DI DIRP DERP TU TU TUT TUT TU TA DI DERP DERP :DD
LoL

BBmine
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

by BBmine » Post

HeavyTruth wrote:I dont know where should i build! Everything like messing up And most of area are protected i still cant find area to build my first HOME ...
You can build at -250, 1.5, 82. This is next to my garden.

BlueFireIceUn

by BlueFireIceUn » Post

Lag, water griefing at -350 ; -400

BBmine

by BBmine » Post

BlueFireIceUn wrote:Lag, water griefing at -350 ; -400
Lag said he did a map reset.

BlueFireIceUn

by BlueFireIceUn » Post

BBmine wrote:
BlueFireIceUn wrote:Lag, water griefing at -350 ; -400
Lag said he did a map reset.
He didn't. Worst is there is someone (merlin) whi put admin TNT near spawn (like 30 admin TNT in one place) and who protected them. So lag, restart map, remove ALL griefings (caused b merlin) and ban him and gold_digger too (cause gold_digger is the one using merlin's account and other griefers were gold_digger

asia1444
In-game: asia14

by asia1444 » Post

Hello!

843jdc and I recently made a maze for players on just test, and would love it if people could try it out!
The maze is located at 244, 24, 833

Have fun!

-Asia
Attachments
image.png
image.png (889.6 KiB) Viewed 1213 times

BlueFireIceUn

by BlueFireIceUn » Post

asia1444 wrote:Hello!

843jdc and I recently made a maze for players on just test, and would love it if people could try it out!

Have fun!

-Asia
we can't if you don' topen. I found it , we wanted tr it with nelly and micah but it was closed plu light all it up

asia1444

by asia1444 » Post

BlueFireIceUn wrote: we can't if you don' topen. I found it , we wanted tr it with nelly and micah but it was closed plu light all it up
The wood door isn't open? Oh, sorry. Well you could break through...i'll open it when I login.

maikerumine
GitHub: maikerumine
In-game: maikerumine

by maikerumine » Post

asia1444 wrote:Hello!

Have fun!

-Asia
Wow...

I hopped on earlier with a different account to check it out, I must have been in there for 40 mins and kept getting lost! Great job guys, this is a very challenging maze.
Talamh Survival Minetest-->viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12959

stoneminer

by stoneminer » Post

Lag, Zettra has threatened to blow up my chests with admins tnt and destroy my house. Please ban him. :(
For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

maikerumine

by maikerumine » Post

stoneminer wrote:Lag, Zettra has threatened to blow up my chests with admins tnt and destroy my house. Please ban him. :(
I was there and saw the text.

asia1444

by asia1444 » Post

maikerumine wrote:
Wow...

I hopped on earlier with a different account to check it out, I must have been in there for 40 mins and kept getting lost! Great job guys, this is a very challenging maze.
Yay!
Glad you tried it :) I was afraid it would be to easy! haha

asia1444

by asia1444 » Post

stoneminer wrote:Lag, Zettra has threatened to blow up my chests with admins tnt and destroy my house. Please ban him. :(
Hey SM I dont think you should worry about that! Zetta says that a lot to scare people, but doesnt have materials to do so.

stoneminer

by stoneminer » Post

asia1444 wrote:
Hey SM I dont think you should worry about that! Zetta says that a lot to scare people, but doesnt have materials to do so.
Hmmm... but I saw his bones and they actually had a lot of stuff in them--quite enough to make admins tnt. And anyway admin tnt needs people walking around it for 24 hrs and I doubt my house is that popular! lol

BlueFireIceUn

by BlueFireIceUn » Post

stoneminer wrote:
asia1444 wrote:
Hmmm... but I saw his bones and they actually had a lot of stuff in them--quite enough to make admins tnt. And anyway admin tnt needs people walking around it for 24 hrs and I doubt my house is that popular! lol
to be exact, there was a mese block, 4 jungle wooden planks, 1 woden planks , 1 diamond sword, 1 diamond pickaxe and ... idk

BBmine

by BBmine » Post

EvilLink is Zettra's friend. Zettra killed me a few months back and took my gold, so I helped guard the bones to take stuff that would be about equal to my gold.

maikerumine

by maikerumine » Post

BBmine wrote:EvilLink is Zettra's friend. Zettra killed me a few months back and took my gold, so I helped guard the bones to take stuff that would be about equal to my gold.
Takahara will give you the goods, the next time you are on.

Good fighting!

qwrwed
In-game: qwrwed or Nitro

by qwrwed » Post

I've forgotten my password since the last time I played on this server - Can I get it reset? Thanks in advance.
(My in-game name is qwrwed)

BlueFireIceUn

by BlueFireIceUn » Post

qwrwed wrote:I've forgotten my password since the last time I played on this server - Can I get it reset? Thanks in advance.
(My in-game name is qwrwed)
For that, you / we need someone who has "passwordreset" privs and only actual admin, lag, has it So pray not for paris but for have lag

stoneminer

by stoneminer » Post

UPDATE: Christmas party has been moved to December 26, 2015 starting 3:00 PM EST. Be sure to be there some minutes before then because I will stop shouting loud announcements about the party when it starts.

BlueFireIceUn

by BlueFireIceUn » Post

Well, 843 foudn out a bug. When someone is touched by diamond mark; he can swear and not being kicked. When they get unmarked, they are kciked if they swer again

BlueFireIceUn

by BlueFireIceUn » Post

Many people got hacked. gold_digger got hacked (to undertsand, look protection names in christlas tree). So we really need someone to do something. So lag, you can work but don't forget you're not the onyl one orrying abou just test. We all want the ame thing ; a survival server with no griefers, no hackers, no cheaters, no spammers... so do soemthing lag