[Server] just test

maikerumine
GitHub: maikerumine
In-game: maikerumine

Re: "just test" server

by maikerumine » Post

BlueFireIceUn wrote:Many people got hacked. gold_digger got hacked (to undertsand, look protection names in christlas tree). So we really need someone to do something. So lag, you can work but don't forget you're not the onyl one orrying abou just test. We all want the ame thing ; a survival server with no griefers, no hackers, no cheaters, no spammers... so do soemthing lag
Yes. It has become a disaster, please fix. Appoint blue admin please
Talamh Survival Minetest-->viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12959

BlueFireIceUn
In-game: BlueFireUn

by BlueFireIceUn » Post

maikerumine wrote:
BlueFireIceUn wrote:Many people got hacked. gold_digger got hacked (to undertsand, look protection names in christlas tree). So we really need someone to do something. So lag, you can work but don't forget you're not the onyl one orrying abou just test. We all want the ame thing ; a survival server with no griefers, no hackers, no cheaters, no spammers... so do soemthing lag
Yes. It has become a disaster, please fix. Appoint blue admin please
Mike is right. Name someone who goes "everyday" on server and won't do bad things as admin, as good job as maike
Blue who loves you all but mostly someone :)

Dragonop
GitHub: Dragonop
IRC: Dragonop
In-game: Dragonop

by Dragonop » Post

Probably the server turned into something lag was not looking for, in the beggingin all was about pvp, mining and collecting old bones. The server is still that, but now there are players that want to heavily moderate the server. If I were in lag's place I would be bored at this point.

BlueFireIceUn

by BlueFireIceUn » Post

This server is being a mistake. Guys, tell me pl... admin TNT breaks blocks who aren't chest or iron doors? cause merlin put admin TNT on my house and protected it

maikerumine

by maikerumine » Post

BlueFireIceUn wrote:This server is being a mistake. Guys, tell me pl... admin TNT breaks blocks who aren't chest or iron doors? cause merlin put admin TNT on my house and protected it
There are other servers you can build on without the worry of grief. Remember a year and a half ago? the JT server was barren, bones, stone, and PVP. Time has let people to build up empires and create much.
This is the natural course of the JT server, it is self moderated and dangerous.

It is difficult once we become attached to our material things and the threat of extinction is eminent.

All servers are different.

The Just Test server is exquisitely unique in that it doe a very good job simulating real life in a world of anarchy.

Just Test is one of a kind and it is so by not being moderated or controlled by an admin, rather to allow players to work with each other to create the civilization to prosper.

-Just my thoughts.

VIVA Just Test!

P.S.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

stoneminer
GitHub: sm31
IRC: stoneminer
In-game: stoneminer

by stoneminer » Post

Some updates on the Christmas party.

The party will be sometime this evening (EST) and I am aiming for 9:30-10:00. Keep an eye on the server list and whenever my name comes on, you know that's when I'm having my party. :D Over here Christmas is over but I hope you all had a merry Christmas and I hope you will have a happy new year!
For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

maikerumine

by maikerumine » Post

Attachments
screenshot_20151226_110142.png
screenshot_20151226_110142.png (348.92 KiB) Viewed 531 times

BlueFireIceUn

by BlueFireIceUn » Post

stoneminer wrote:Some updates on the Christmas party.

The party will be sometime this evening (EST) and I am aiming for 9:30-10:00. Keep an eye on the server list and whenever my name comes on, you know that's when I'm having my party. :D Over here Christmas is over but I hope you all had a merry Christmas and I hope you will have a happy new year!
is the party in pm or am? and east of america or in other country?

maikerumine

by maikerumine » Post

BlueFireIceUn wrote:

In eight hours! get some sleep!!

BlueFireIceUn

by BlueFireIceUn » Post

maikerumine wrote:
BlueFireIceUn wrote:

In eight hours! get some sleep!!
in 8 hour, it's 2 am lol. So I can't go to that party sorry!!!

maikerumine

by maikerumine » Post

Where y'all been? nobody is on.

stoneminer

by stoneminer » Post

Sorry! I had to put it off a few minutes but I am planning on having the party as soon as I finish this post! :)
For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

stoneminer

by stoneminer » Post

Party went well but only asia14 and her friend 843jdc attended it. :P Seems that some people didn't know how to get to my coordinates. I also realize that some people (maikerumine, BlueFireUn, Baggins, I'm looking at you guys) wanted to go to the party but weren't able to.

So I'm planning a follow-up party around New Years. This time, at my mountain house. Who wants to come? The rules and plan may be a bit different than the Christmas Party in Baggins Village. I might give people a free tour of the mountain house while at the party. Who knows?

Feel free to open up a discussion on when we should have the party that will work for all of us.

Is January 2, 2016 8:00 PM UTC good?

BlueFireIceUn

by BlueFireIceUn » Post

stoneminer wrote:Party went well but only asia14 and her friend 843jdc attended it. :P Seems that some people didn't know how to get to my coordinates. I also realize that some people (maikerumine, BlueFireUn, Baggins, I'm looking at you guys) wanted to go to the party but weren't able to.

So I'm planning a follow-up party around New Years. This time, at my mountain house. Who wants to come? The rules and plan may be a bit different than the Christmas Party in Baggins Village. I might give people a free tour of the mountain house while at the party. Who knows?

Feel free to open up a discussion on when we should have the party that will work for all of us.

Is January 2, 2016 8:00 PM UTC good?
can't cause it's 12:30 am in my country so I'm sleeping

stoneminer

by stoneminer » Post

Wait...time zones don't move by half-hours except in Newfoundland! Are you sure you didn't mean 00:00? Or are you talking about the time of your post?

BlueFireIceUn

by BlueFireIceUn » Post

you prefer 00:00? So it's 00:00 when your party begins. I live in France so if you look west europe hour, you cn see it's late

stoneminer

by stoneminer » Post

20:00 UTC is 21:00 France time. 21:00 means 9:00 PM. Should be okay for you, unless you go to bed at 9:00 PM every day.

What's wrong with 8:00 PM UTC?

BlueFireIceUn

by BlueFireIceUn » Post

uhhhh so I'll be here at 9:00 pm lol

asia1444
In-game: asia14

by asia1444 » Post

Anyone know why server is down? :P

BlueFireIceUn

by BlueFireIceUn » Post

asia1444 wrote:Anyone know why server is down? :P
we don't know yet. It was down since yesterday, at 10:30 pm (west europe)

stoneminer

by stoneminer » Post

asia1444 wrote:Anyone know why server is down? :P
It's up now

stoneminer

by stoneminer » Post

K so the party will be at 20:00 (8:00 PM) UTC! :D

Happy new year 2016!

EVENTS IN THE PARTY:
Spawn walk
A little before 20:00 UTC. All who want to go to the party, type /spawn and follow me to my mountain house.
Mountain house tour
Everyone will be given a free tour of my mountain house.
Games
I will choose games to play but guests can give suggestions.
Gift giving
Follow this link for information.

RULES:
1. Do not kill anyone, otherwise you will be killed. Don't worry if the person you want to kill is a griefer, just pm me (type /msg stoneminer [...]) and I'll take care of him.
2. Don't steal anyone's gift. If you do, you have three chances to give it back to me or the actual receiver. If you don't take the three chances, you will be killed.
3. Do not attempt to break into or destroy my mountain house. If you do, again, you will be killed (but I'll let you have your bones).
4. Have lots of fun and a happy new year this 2016!

stoneminer

by stoneminer » Post

The party went well for a little bit but no one ever got their gift because fish came and spoiled it all by killing everybody--even me. Fish said that "i see you can fly stone" and "but can you kill a noclipper?" The part about my being able to fly was a lie, actually, but fish is a cheater and he poured lava over my mountain house, burning the red wool in my pixel art picture, my two trees, and my garden. I was able to save 2 red wools.

BlueFireUn, Lacye, nelly, Max_love, and Stallin attended the party. We were in the middle of a game when fish came and spoiled it all. Lag, please ban him.

maikerumine

by maikerumine » Post

stoneminer wrote:The party went well for a little bit but no one ever got their gift because fish came and spoiled it all by killing everybody--even me. Fish said that "i see you can fly stone" and "but can you kill a noclipper?" The part about my being able to fly was a lie, actually, but fish is a cheater and he poured lava over my mountain house, burning the red wool in my pixel art picture, my two trees, and my garden. I was able to save 2 red wools.

BlueFireUn, Lacye, nelly, Max_love, and Stallin attended the party. We were in the middle of a game when fish came and spoiled it all. Lag, please ban him.
One of the reasons I stopped playing on there. There is NO way to prohibit griefing there. It is a chaos world where nothing nice shall remain. I am sorry for your loss, mate.

BlueFireIceUn

by BlueFireIceUn » Post

maikerumine wrote:
stoneminer wrote:The party went well for a little bit but no one ever got their gift because fish came and spoiled it all by killing everybody--even me. Fish said that "i see you can fly stone" and "but can you kill a noclipper?" The part about my being able to fly was a lie, actually, but fish is a cheater and he poured lava over my mountain house, burning the red wool in my pixel art picture, my two trees, and my garden. I was able to save 2 red wools.

One of the reasons I stopped playing on there. There is NO way to prohibit griefing there. It is a chaos world where nothing nice shall remain. I am sorry for your loss, mate.
Don't worry stone about our stuff, we took it back. Maike, about that, we have to name someone ho could kick him or take his privs so he can noclip but can't break blocks or kill