This MOD for Minetest adds multiple spawner blocks. There ara no ABM's used and this modpack is developed with focus on the best multiplayer online server performace.
Easy to implement new mob mods just look in to config.lua.
Currently it works with Mobs Redo and Creatures. (Easy to add more mobs mods, just look in to config.lua)
NOTE: Pyramids mod is not included/supported anymore!
YouTube video v0.1 Minetest - spawners Mod
This MOD for Minetest let the player craft ore Spawners. Ores are spawning randomly in a short intervals and you get 10% more ores from inputed ingots. Ores are spawning only in default:stone so make sure there is one around. This MOD is giving the option of creating lumps back from ingots.
This MOD for Minetest let the player craft Mob Spawners. Mobs are spawning randomly in a short intervals. This MOD is giving the option of creating mob farms and mob grinders.
fake_fire, xpanes for recipes
bones are for mob drops only
This MOD for Minetest adds environmental spawners to the map. When enabled, the spawners will be added to newly generated Dungeons (Uruk Hai) and Temples (Spider). They are dropping a real mob spawner by chance (very small chance).
browse code: https://bitbucket.org/minetest_gamers/s ... rc/master/
download zip: https://bitbucket.org/minetest_gamers/s ... =downloads
- (522.17 KiB) Not downloaded yet
- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 07:48
- GitHub: SmallJoker
- Location: Switzerland
It's great to see that you took the time to create those animations and a youtube video too :)
Always missed some solid MOD for spawners and i was waiting long enough for it... so here it is ;)
If you know that feeling when you end up with full stacks of ingots and then you need a lump for recipe (or whatever else) and you don't have any this will be your solution! NEW ore spawners (gold, iron and copper) will spawn stone with ore if there is an default stone around. Just put the right ingot in the right spawner and wait for spawner to do its work. There is something extra, you have a chance that 2 ores get spawned from 1 ingot. See the changelog for more info. Enjoy.
- NEW added ore spawners - iron, gold and copper
- ore spawners have chance to spawn 2 ores from 1 ingot
- ore spawners have formspec
- new sounds for ore spawners
- added particle effect for ore spawners
- re-done all textures from scratch (mob and ore spawners)
- adjusted mob spawners ABM
- added maximum stacked items to 1
- mob spawners fixed name conflicts in config file warthog vs. pumba
- ore spawners
- (187.68 KiB) Not downloaded yet
- Posts: 1035
- Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 17:47
- GitHub: NathanSalapat
- IRC: NathanS21
- In-game: NathanS21
- Location: Bigsby Texas
- new mobs redo sheep textures
- added mobs redo spider spawner
- added oerrki spawner for creatures mod
- added screenshot and description for MODs in-game tab
- added pyramids mod to optional dependencies
Code: Select all
On other hand if you set
Code: Select all
Both of the mentioned above works only for mob spawners. Ore spawners spawning anytime, anywhere until they have enough Ingots in them and of course stone around where they can spawn the ore in to.
And Thanks ;)
- Added mobs redo stone monster spawner.
He will be like a black golem and will be called obsidian guard ( I have not thought of his name yet )
After he dies he will drop 3 diamonds and 5 obsidian
You can make his spawner too that will come handy in some Factions ( If possible )
And when you will right-click with an obsidian shard on the diamond it will spawn
Here is the link for how he will look when building it in MT : https://www.dropbox.com/s/fepajoqpbbjie ... 5.png?dl=0
And about MT textures I am not sure but I think this image looks nice:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0dwqtiepw2noa ... m.jpg?dl=0
I hope you can make its MT textures
If you are thinking to make it then thanks and Good Luck :)
Inherited BlockMen Pyramids. Pyramids can be spawned in desert and environmental spwaners are added. Environmental spawners are used for spawning inside of temples and dungeons (mapgen v6 default minetest game). - Thanks to BlockMen. These kind of spawners are very rarely dropping real mob spawners, in any other case they don't drop anything. Mummy mob was redone with mobs redo API and drops more interesting items.
Will be added today to SaKeL World Server.
- inherited BlockMen Pyramid mod, so now Spawners can spawn Pyramids in desert (mapgen v6)
- spawning Pyramids work independently from BlockMen Pyramids mod (can be removed) but works also besides BlockMen Pyramid mod
- added more various loot (default) in pyramids chests and higher up the chance of spawning more loot
- added new environmental spawners
- added generation of environmental spawners for default mapgen v6 temples and dungeons
- addend new config parameter 'disable' for night_only attribute in config file
- added new attribute 'env' in config file for defining environmental spawners
- added settings.txt file for enable/disable new features (pyramids, mapgen spawners..)
- fixed abm catch_up (disabled), now it works
- Spawners v0.6
- (105.87 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Code: Select all
SPAWNERS_GENERATE = true CHESTS_GENERATE = true
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests