[Server] Xanadu

minetestjosh
Member
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2015 13:32
 

Poyongo
Member
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 17:49
GitHub: mi
IRC: Ayudita4
In-game: Moringa

Re: Xanadu Server

by Poyongo » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:35

No, the troll maybe you. Why did you took my land exactly? You're trolling every creative user? You're not admin, and you wouldn't never be a moderator.
 

Poyongo
Member
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 17:49
GitHub: mi
IRC: Ayudita4
In-game: Moringa

Re: Xanadu Server

by Poyongo » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:38

"I prefer nice looking building" Skrote. And Iska like a mafia gangster
Attachments
screenshot_20160415_060950.png
(392.31 KiB) Not downloaded yet
 

neri2
Member
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 12:36

Re: Xanadu Server

by neri2 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:45

firefox wrote:got a new paint brush with glowing dye :3

Image

:P :P :P



OMG LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT Red HAHAHA makes me wanna have a sharpie and a victim nearby >.> oh boooonehhhhhh :D i gots a pressy for chuuu!
 

Poyongo
Member
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 17:49
GitHub: mi
IRC: Ayudita4
In-game: Moringa

Re: Xanadu Server

by Poyongo » Fri Apr 15, 2016 13:10

Just the only people could build and be creative are these nerdy moderators. They're lying that my house is near at spawn. And if they wanted these fields for them, why they didnt removed? they just wanted to ban me for nothing.
Attachments
sempi.png
(693.72 KiB) Not downloaded yet
 

User avatar
Glorfindel
Member
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 20:05
GitHub: the1glorfindel
IRC: Glorfindel DoomWeaver
In-game: Glorfindel

Re: Xanadu Server

by Glorfindel » Fri Apr 15, 2016 13:22

"Far from spawn" is more like 1 or 2 thousand nodes, not 300...
 

Poyongo
Member
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 17:49
GitHub: mi
IRC: Ayudita4
In-game: Moringa

Re: Xanadu Server

by Poyongo » Fri Apr 15, 2016 13:29

you stablish the rules an changes everytime. You change the rules, for justify your actions. I dont care what you say and your terms. Because you're harassing users.
Last edited by Poyongo on Fri Apr 15, 2016 13:33, edited 1 time in total.
 

User avatar
IceAgeComing
Member
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 21:19

Re: Xanadu Server

by IceAgeComing » Fri Apr 15, 2016 13:33

Poyongo wrote:Just the only people could build and be creative are these nerdy moderators. They're lying that my house is near at spawn. And if they wanted these fields for them, why they didnt removed? they just wanted to ban me for nothing.


You were limited cause of your attitude and rudeness, not because of the lands.
You can talk here all your want and keep making insulting remarks like "nerdy moderators",
but it wont change anything.

Noone will give you privs back after the way you have acted.
Please be mature about it and let it go.
 

Poyongo
Member
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 17:49
GitHub: mi
IRC: Ayudita4
In-game: Moringa

Re: Xanadu Server

by Poyongo » Fri Apr 15, 2016 13:37

No... the only people with wrong attitude are you. Why did you banned me just because you told me that you would remove my fields. That's abusive. And then... I just told what you were doing. You were harassing me. You were threatening me if I would refuse to move. That's absurd. I was there so many days ago and you didnt said anything. But later I built. Shameful.
 

Poyongo
Member
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 17:49
GitHub: mi
IRC: Ayudita4
In-game: Moringa

Re: Xanadu Server

by Poyongo » Fri Apr 15, 2016 13:45

sempi.png
(711.03 KiB) Not downloaded yet


191919.png
(522.5 KiB) Not downloaded yet
 

User avatar
Glorfindel
Member
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 20:05
GitHub: the1glorfindel
IRC: Glorfindel DoomWeaver
In-game: Glorfindel

Re: Xanadu Server

by Glorfindel » Fri Apr 15, 2016 13:51

Let's pretend you had moved when they had asked...
You would have:
All of the protectors
diamond and mese wing from Bonny
Mese block from noob
rail
Other stuff I didn't notice when I saw your build...

Now, assuming you haven't got your privs back, you have:
nothing...

Maybe it should be made a little more clear where you can and can't build; but if you had accepted Bonny's very nice offer, we wouldn't even be discussing this.

(As far as no one else being good builders... did you even SEE the huge spawn building that you built "far from"? iska built the whole thing.)
 

User avatar
IceAgeComing
Member
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 21:19

Re: Xanadu Server

by IceAgeComing » Fri Apr 15, 2016 13:53

Poyongo wrote:No... the only people with wrong attitude are you. Why did you banned me just because you told me that you would remove my fields. That's abusive. And then... I just told what you were doing. You were harassing me. You were threatening me if I would refuse to move. That's absurd. I was there so many days ago and you didnt said anything. But later I built. Shameful.


All 5 moderators were talking to you nicely at first. We offered help of moving the farms, we offered you free rare items for your troubles. Noone asked you to remove the shop, from what i understood, just the farms. And it was Skrote's road, but you just seem to enjoy bashing iska for everything.
You were very very rude towards us and just kept saying you don't care, when we tried to explain you things politely.
Also you made other account satanclaus, to keep arguing on chat.

Also in chat you said you hate the game and never wanna play it again, but why you are still here causing drama, if you said you dont wanna play minetest anymore?
 

Kilarin
Member
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 00:36

Re: Xanadu Server

by Kilarin » Fri Apr 15, 2016 13:59

I just want to point out that NERD is a compliment, not an insult. :)
 

Poyongo
Member
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 17:49
GitHub: mi
IRC: Ayudita4
In-game: Moringa

Re: Xanadu Server

by Poyongo » Fri Apr 15, 2016 14:13

You're bullies. One question: you banned me because I did my building 'near at spawn', than that's not true, or you're angry because I built a nice building?

lokel.png
(354.37 KiB) Not downloaded yet
234.png
(438.63 KiB) Not downloaded yet
5678.png
(353.92 KiB) Not downloaded yet

No... I dont care your arguments.
Last edited by Poyongo on Fri Apr 15, 2016 14:17, edited 1 time in total.
 

Poyongo
Member
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 17:49
GitHub: mi
IRC: Ayudita4
In-game: Moringa

Re: Xanadu Server

by Poyongo » Fri Apr 15, 2016 14:14

iceage I said that after my dissapointning about you - the moderators.
 

Poyongo
Member
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 17:49
GitHub: mi
IRC: Ayudita4
In-game: Moringa

Re: Xanadu Server

by Poyongo » Fri Apr 15, 2016 14:21

You firs said that it was because I had so much land, and then, you harassed me. That's not justified.
Attachments
5678.png
(360.9 KiB) Not downloaded yet
 

User avatar
IceAgeComing
Member
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 21:19

Re: Xanadu Server

by IceAgeComing » Fri Apr 15, 2016 14:22

Poyongo wrote:You're bullies. One question: you banned me because I did my building 'near at spawn', than that's not true, or you're angry because I built a nice building?

lokel.png
234.png
5678.png

No... I dont care your arguments.


This is going too far. Now you cut out a part from screenshot where bonny says "i am gonna kill you", just to make her look bad.
While in reality it was conversation between me and her only and it was a joke. And wasnt towards you at all.

Just leave this server alone!
 

Poyongo
Member
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 17:49
GitHub: mi
IRC: Ayudita4
In-game: Moringa

Re: Xanadu Server

by Poyongo » Fri Apr 15, 2016 14:33

I dont care what happen on server. I just want to clear what's happening... You trolled me, harassed me, and banned me. That's not good.
 

User avatar
Glorfindel
Member
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 20:05
GitHub: the1glorfindel
IRC: Glorfindel DoomWeaver
In-game: Glorfindel
 

Poyongo
Member
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 17:49
GitHub: mi
IRC: Ayudita4
In-game: Moringa
 

Poyongo
Member
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 17:49
GitHub: mi
IRC: Ayudita4
In-game: Moringa
 

noob101
Member
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 05:37
In-game: noob101

Re: Xanadu Server

by noob101 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 14:46

Now it's getting absurd. Poyongo, satanclaus, hellomickey or Moringa, twisting the truth and telling plain lies doesn't help you. Not a bit!

  • You were asked to move your farms, not your shop and everything
  • The reason is that the greater spawn area is planned for nice public buildings
  • You were offered help to move by at least two moderators
  • You were offered to buy the land from you, you could have named a price...
  • You were getting increasingly irritated, like we see by your angry posts here on the forum
  • Calling the moderators liars, insulting them, ignoring what they say at all (not just the question in itself, but twisting the arguments in the chat already) led to you being limited

All you can do now is admit that while you were right in the point that you had that spot and built there, you screwed it in the end by getting abusive. All else we could have talked about, but you just blew the fuse.

I am actually totally disappointed in you. Until yesterday you were so nice, I had never expected such a reaction from you. Well, I was mistaken. Bye bye. noob101

Oh and by the way, if you continue to post the same pictures over and over, I will ask the forum administration to block you for flooding the forum. Thank you.
 

Poyongo
Member
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 17:49
GitHub: mi
IRC: Ayudita4
In-game: Moringa
 

Kilarin
Member
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 00:36

Re: Xanadu Server

by Kilarin » Fri Apr 15, 2016 15:00

Poyongo wrote:I dont care what happen on server


Believe it or not, I'm going to attempt to give you some friendly advice. Please read it through and THINK about what I'm saying before just assuming that I'm out to get you, ok?

Here is the problem Poyongo, I wasn't online when the original problem occurred, but judging by what I'm seeing here, you are NOT making a good case for your side.

You pulled a quote from bonny out of context to make it look like she was saying something she wasn't. Why should I trust anything else you say if I already have evidence you are trying to deceive me? I was suspicious about that quote the moment I saw it because it looked like it was out of context and the rest of the conversation was not there anymore. This doesn't help your cause, it hurts it.

From the conversations you are posting, YOUR posts, I see the moderators asking you to move, and offering compensation (Something I don't know if I've ever seen before), and instead of discussing it, you throw a temper tantrum. And on here, you are the one throwing a fit and calling names.

What I hear from the moderators: He claimed a huge amount of space very close to a main road, within a sight of spawn. We didn't think it fit with the theme and asked him to move, we offered him compensation. Instead of discussing it, he lost his temper and caused such a ruckus that we limited him.

From your behavior on here, I see no reason to question that story. It appears that you were limited for loosing your temper and yelling at everyone.

So, again, please listen, I AM trying to help you here.

You have some legitimate questions. These are: How is too near spawn defined, what is too much space, and why can't I plant farms just because someone else thinks they are ugly? I believe that it is probably BECAUSE some of these questions are legitimate ones that the moderators were offering you compensation to move. They weren't coming to you and saying you did something BAD, they were saying your design didn't fit with their plans for the server, and were trying to negotiate a settlement that would make everyone happy.

The problem is that at this point, instead of negotiating and discussing, you lost your temper and started calling everyone names. And here you are clearly ranting and raving, calling people names, and actually putting up false information. These things do NOT help your cause, they hurt it.

You would do much better by trying to have a calm and rational discussion about what the rules should be and who should be able to build where, and what, and what the powers of the moderators are. If you had come on here and said, "I'm being forced to move. I don't think I violated any of the written rules. I would like to discuss whether the move was unfair, or whether the rules need to be clarified" You probably would have gotten a LOT more sympathy, and might have even ended up helping to improve the server overall by getting a rational discussion going that might have reduced the chances of this happening to someone else.

I think it's probably way to late on this particular issue. By losing your temper, and especially with the deliberately out-of-context post, you have pretty much thrown away your chance to have anyone listen to you this time. So, my advice is for the future. Next time, instead of losing your temper, stay calm, discuss your objections rationally, and you will have a better chance of having people listen to you and address your concerns.

<and now that I've finished this post, I see that while I was writing it, noob101 said the same thing, but better and shorter. I doubt if you will listen to me either, but I'm going to post anyway, just in case you might>
 

User avatar
BBmine
Member
 
Posts: 3475
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
Location: USA
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

Re: Xanadu Server

by BBmine » Fri Apr 15, 2016 15:35

TenPlus1 wrote:NO recording for YouTube

Why no recording for Youtube?
 

PreviousNext

Return to Servers



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BuckarooBanzay and 4 guests