Amhi

MC_Pro
In-game: MC_Pro

Re: Amhi

by MC_Pro » Post

today Me and Garra were playing Amhi and Snowflake was being mean. Today we were all doing parkour when snowflake died of fall damage. snowflake thought Garra was gonna take his bones so snowflake killed garra for no reason at all. So snowflake died again of fall damage and Garra decided to get revenge and take her bones. It clearly says in spawn rules that u can kill someone if they killed you first. so garra and i are so rich and we didnt want her tools, we just threw it off the edge. Snowflake got upset and told me and garra to do a 2v2, Rockrov654321 and _snowflake_ vs me and Garra. So appearently in diamond armor, all strengh enchants, u cant take damage. So we decided to do a 2v2 in steel armor and steel swords. In pvp arena, Snowflake and rockrov ambushed me and _snowflake_ was flying by the privs shop. But i managed to kill snowflake and garra and i finished rockrov in a fair 2v2 in steel sets. However, snowflake keeps stalling saying that there was a glitch that they cant hit us in steel armor as well. Then snowflake left the game and before we fought we agreed to give each other the steel sets if they die. However she just left the game and after this, Rockrov654321 tested if he could hit me in steel armor. He was able to hit me in steel armor and apologized. mmmm and Rockrov654321 and Switchboard all saw this happen and mmmm kept hitting me because he is snowflakes friend. Rockrov654321 apologized for being such jerks but snowflake just left the game. I think _snowflake_ should be banned for lying, bullying, and being a unfair pvper and mmmm and switchboard was there to witness all this. U can even check the chat log. Garra did curse a bit but he was in frustration of snowflake being a jerk. Thank you for reading this. Hopefully u can reply to me back and answer if snowflake should be banned or not.

kidmondo
IRC: kidmondo
In-game: kidmondo

by kidmondo » Post

MC_Pro wrote: -snip- Switchboard all saw this happen -snip- switchboard was there to witness -snip-
I'm actually very surprised Switchboard has done nothing about this, especially considering he has all the necessary privs to deal with this. I know this for a fact... Switchboard should have done something but I am sure another member of the admin/mod team will look at the incident and actually do their job, unlike Switchboard.

MC_Pro

by MC_Pro » Post

kidmondo wrote:
MC_Pro wrote: -snip- Switchboard all saw this happen -snip- switchboard was there to witness -snip-
I'm actually very surprised Switchboard has done nothing about this, especially considering he has all the necessary privs to deal with this. I know this for a fact... Switchboard should have done something but I am sure another member of the admin/mod team will look at the incident and actually do their job, unlike Switchboard.
Ok thank you for reading this. I don't want to get switchboard in trouble but he seemed to be on snowflake's side even after i msged him all that has happened before he came. He kept pestering us and telling garra to give snowflake's bones back after i told him the full story.

snowflake

by snowflake » Post

MC_Pro wrote:today Me and Garra were playing Amhi and Snowflake was being mean. Today we were all doing parkour when snowflake died of fall damage. snowflake thought Garra was gonna take his bones so snowflake killed garra for no reason at all. So snowflake died again of fall damage and Garra decided to get revenge and take her bones. It clearly says in spawn rules that u can kill someone if they killed you first. so garra and i are so rich and we didnt want her tools, we just threw it off the edge. Snowflake got upset and told me and garra to do a 2v2, Rockrov654321 and _snowflake_ vs me and Garra. So appearently in diamond armor, all strengh enchants, u cant take damage. So we decided to do a 2v2 in steel armor and steel swords. In pvp arena, Snowflake and rockrov ambushed me and _snowflake_ was flying by the privs shop. But i managed to kill snowflake and garra and i finished rockrov in a fair 2v2 in steel sets. However, snowflake keeps stalling saying that there was a glitch that they cant hit us in steel armor as well. Then snowflake left the game and before we fought we agreed to give each other the steel sets if they die. However she just left the game and after this, Rockrov654321 tested if he could hit me in steel armor. He was able to hit me in steel armor and apologized. mmmm and Rockrov654321 and Switchboard all saw this happen and mmmm kept hitting me because he is snowflakes friend. Rockrov654321 apologized for being such jerks but snowflake just left the game. I think _snowflake_ should be banned for lying, bullying, and being a unfair pvper and mmmm and switchboard was there to witness all this. U can even check the chat log. Garra did curse a bit but he was in frustration of snowflake being a jerk. Thank you for reading this. Hopefully u can reply to me back and answer if snowflake should be banned or not.

WOW..... you were lying.. some bits on that sentence is not true... i didn't leave the game.... i flyed because in pvp arena there is privs shop.. u can use them and your diamond sword did a lot of damage to me but it shouldn't done a lot but mine didn't even do a damage.. , also i died in the parkour and Garra said 'i am gonna take your bones'
and i got banned for 3 days not for this reason.. another reason.. , i am not a jerk ...and who said the switchboard hit u... he didn't , he was helping others. your're a lier , u got banned for this one time .. i saw what Dragonop said.. and u done this to me 1 time remember.

MC_Pro

by MC_Pro » Post

NO way! After all the chaos you left the game and said cya. Plus Garra was just kidding. I'm right next to him in rel life! Plus i said mmmm hit me. Switchboard kept pestering us with threats and told us to give you your bones back snowflake after i told him the whole story in /msg. I only said you were flying becuase u said it was an "unfair fight" after you lost. From my perspective, U and rockrov ambushed me alone while you were flying. Kind of "Unfair" to me. And i didn't know i couldn't take damage. I had all strengh armor and sharpness sword. I don't know what enchants you had but an admin told me that if you had all strengh armor, even with a sharp sword it wont do any damage. So that's not my fault. Plus snowflake I was a WAYYY longer member than you i joined at Sep 6th 2015 it even says in my profile. The admins told me to create an account on forums as soon as I joined because i was active enough to become an admin. However after that, for around 3 months i stopped playing minetest because i started playing minecraft and roblox. So I'm a way longer member than you. If you had seen my 3 house and castle, you would know. Stop trying to revoke your ban and accept it. Kidmondo probably read the chat logs and saw what you said. Stop lying and trying to say bad stuff about me. Last time u tried to get me banned alot of it was true but i apologized and told them my POV. You should do that too instead of trying to frame me for something i didn't do.

snowflake

by snowflake » Post

Just Be calm... u done mistake too.. as well as me

MC_Pro

by MC_Pro » Post

I have never Lied about this story everything was true from this paragraph. Maybe it seems different in your POV but this is my POV. Sorry if i caused any frustration to you snowflake and get you banned but I had to do it for how you acted.

Dragonop
GitHub: Dragonop
IRC: Dragonop
In-game: Dragonop

by Dragonop » Post

snowflake wrote:(your're a new member...)
I already managed the situation but I need to clear that the forum rank "new member" means nothing except that the user has less than 10 posts.

CroGamesVP
In-game: CROMBO

by CroGamesVP » Post

Hey, guys, calm down!

snowflake

by snowflake » Post

Dragonop wrote:
snowflake wrote:(your're a new member...)
I already managed the situation but I need to clear that the forum rank "new member" means nothing except that the user has less than 10 posts.

okay.. sorry i will clear it.. sorry for it MC_Pro .. i know its mean.. but i am sorry

CroGamesVP wrote:Hey, guys, calm down!
Yeah.. Calm Down..

MC_Pro

by MC_Pro » Post

Snowflake i do not want to fight with you and after what happened before I was okay with being your friend. However what you did to Garra really upset him and I have to backup Garra and explain the situation since i am his brother. Sorry for anything i might have done and i know you're sorry, I just hope nothing like this happens again.

kidmondo

by kidmondo » Post

Can someone please do something about my grey login... it is actually really annoying.

Dragonop

by Dragonop » Post

kidmondo wrote:Can someone please do something about my grey login... it is actually really annoying.
I will tell DI3. BTW this happens when you log in with a mobile phone and in a previously created account on pc.
If you play on phone, do it with another name.

kidmondo

by kidmondo » Post

I am using the same PC, as always :P

snowflake

by snowflake » Post

Same Post:
snowflake wrote:
grsweb wrote:Since today I only get this when login
This Happen to me once in ESM server when:

i was uprading my minetest version 0.4.13 but i used the windows file and convert into ubuntu using wine

so i thought about packages ...

i downloaded a package and installed it via command line

DI3HARD139
GitHub: DI3HARD139
IRC: DI3HARD139
In-game: DI3HARD139 DI3HARD139_

by DI3HARD139 » Post

Actually switchboard doesnt have the ban/xban privs. He can kick though.

DI3HARD139

by DI3HARD139 » Post

Reply with "*Profile Reset*" if you are getting the grey screen so i know which profile is having issues.

kidmondo

by kidmondo » Post

DI3HARD139 wrote:Actually switchboard doesnt have the ban/xban privs. He can kick though.
That's odd, because around March (I think that time) he kicked up a huge stink about me revoking it. Regardless of that he could have still dealt with the issue using what he had.
Last edited by kidmondo on Thu May 12, 2016 20:48, edited 1 time in total.

kidmondo

by kidmondo » Post

BELIAL, I cleaned the greefing in your area... it insane the amount that was there, I am so sorry that it wasn't ablt to be noticed earlier (It took like an hour (also you have no stone in the area.... if you want it back I'm sure we'd be able to fix that somehow))

snowflake

by snowflake » Post

Hi..

Can someone tell Ballisticsquid..

he build so near to my house...

i got a screenshot..

the house build in wood in mine and cobblestone is ballistic's

he said that i joined before u but he didn't when i built a house there , there was no house near me but he built it..
plz do something

Thx
Attachments
House.png
House.png (404.15 KiB) Viewed 870 times

Dragonop

by Dragonop » Post

I don't see the actual problem, what's bothering you _snowflake_? if it is the material, I can change that easily.

Also, check the book reader near my mailbox at spawn, it contains useful tips for housing in Amhi.

snowflake

by snowflake » Post

ok .. i know there is lot of problem but i am just asking.. i will read it!

snowflake

by snowflake » Post

Hi..

this is about hackers...

there been hackers since a month ago and today ...

i spoke to Dragonop about the last hackers but he banned them and there're been a hacker today.. everyone report and wanted to kill him ..

he destroyed my house , tried to kill me etc.... ,

kaylean supported for the hacker

Attachments
hacker #2.png
hacker #2.png (149.55 KiB) Viewed 870 times
hacker #1.png
hacker #1.png (189.11 KiB) Viewed 870 times

DI3HARD139

by DI3HARD139 » Post

Server updates: Rollback has been enabled due to the frequent issues. Anti-Cheat has also been enabled so expect some possible glitching.

everamzah
GitHub: everamzah
IRC: everamzah
In-game: everamzah

by everamzah » Post

I never thought I'd see Amhi with rollback enabled, that's great! Hope it works out, and for what it's worth mobile users can't sprint anyway, so re-enabling anticheat is probably wise.

Traditionally, player_transfer_distance was set to 32. I think that's 512 nodes, but I could be wrong. Perhaps a value like 64 would be good, and players could walk 1024 nodes away from any other player to automatically become invisible, and get some privacy.

I know I asked you recently to just reset it to 0 (off) so players would be visible at any distance. I am only wondering now which is a preferred setting. On the one hand, you can get to a location and play without being seen. On the other hand, when you join and only see a few players (but the status reads many players) you can get a strange sense of isolation.