Vassy - Secrets = LIFE

Niebieski
GitHub: Snipie
IRC: Niebieski
In-game: Niebieski

Re: Xanadu Server

by Niebieski » Post

http://i.imgur.com/ly6ZsEG.png
You didn't apologise so, you are the scum!
It's my fault that I was arguing with kids.

iska
In-game: iska

by iska » Post

Yeah I can be the scum if you want, no problem, now go find another server, I promise you nobody will miss you in Xanadu.

(he was limited because of questioning my actions continuously, arguing after several warnings)

Cheers, iska

edit: added complete log of the chat as huge .gif file

This part annoyed me the most:
"<Niebieski> Ah BTW my name is Niebieski, and I'm the boss here."
(he was alone in the world at that time, clearly not talking to anyone near)
Attachments
mt_niebieski.gif
mt_niebieski.gif (581.3 KiB) Viewed 988 times
Last edited by iska on Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:23, edited 1 time in total.

Niebieski

by Niebieski » Post

Welcome to Xanadu, where you get punished if you argue.

Niebieski

by Niebieski » Post

It's not punishment really, no one can punish me. it's a bless. It will prevent me from wasting my time. Specially on a server that can get a reset and loose all your progress.

~Xhole
IRC: x
In-game: Xhole

by ~Xhole » Post

Apparently from what iska said You were arguing after several warnings.Iska gave you warnings and you didnt take them serious so then you got limited.Yes maybe he shouldn't have said scum but you ticked him off to the point he got frustrated. Also if this server is wasting your time then lets move on.
~X~

Niebieski

by Niebieski » Post

~Xhole wrote:Apparently from what iska said You were arguing after several warnings.Iska gave you warnings and you didnt take them serious so then you got limited.Yes maybe he shouldn't have said scum but you ticked him off to the point he got frustrated. Also if this server is wasting your time then lets move on.
I did nothing wrong to get these 'warnings'.
He/she kicked ANTONIO because he was asking me for items while using caps.
You don't tell me what to do. Specially you wasn't there.

Niebieski

by Niebieski » Post

I got my privs revoked after I told him/her to apologise. He/She didn't like it.
He/She is the one who should be warned and gets his/her privs revoked because of this word.

~Xhole

by ~Xhole » Post

Using all caps is annoying.It doesnt say on the rules but mods such as iska dont allow it it seems like your shouting or yelling at a person.And Im not telling you what to do you said you were wasting your time and I suggest you move on from this server if your wasting your time.
~X~

Niebieski

by Niebieski » Post

~Xhole wrote:Using all caps is annoying.It doesnt say on the rules but mods such as iska dont allow it it seems like your shouting or yelling at a person.And Im not telling you what to do you said you were wasting your time and I suggest you move on from this server if your wasting your time.
ANTONIO doesn't even speak English. to him it's a kick for no reason.

ABJ
GitHub: ABJ-MV
In-game: ABJ
Location: In Earth orbit, with a perigee of 1048 km and an apogee of 1337 km and an inclination of 69 degrees.

by ABJ » Post

Nie please stop it. You're just going to get into more trouble. Whether these people have been unfair to you or not, they clearly are NOT willing to admit it, and since they have all the power, they're going to use it - I won't participate in the argument, but I suggest you don't make a big mark and try to move on. Do you really even think you have a chance against them?

~Xhole

by ~Xhole » Post

You know Nie I understand where you are coming from...Im mod and I dont feel like i have power or whatever you think moderators have. Arguing might get you somewhere and maybe not. For me I dont like aruging. I dont want to seem like the bad person and you dont either. From what i have witnessed Abj is right...I suggest moving on if you dont want anymore trouble.Sorry for you getting limited or stuff.Hope you find another good server.
~X~

ABJ
Location: In Earth orbit, with a perigee of 1048 km and an apogee of 1337 km and an inclination of 69 degrees.

by ABJ » Post

Xhole, while talking about the "power" part, if you were referring to my post, then you may have had a misunderstanding. You're actually right, and thank you very much, but what I was saying was, it is more trouble trying to get people to believe that you guys could be wrong, than it is to just peacefully move on and forget it. You have a history, and many of the people who come up against you don't. You have a huge reputation compared to them, and they often make huge mistakes, such as raging and the like. I personally regret my argument an year ago, and I want others to avoid my fate. It may sometimes simply be better to walk around unfair obstacles than to get mad and try to smash them.
Thank you, Xhole and everyone else.
Patience, Niebieski, try to stay away and take a deep breath, and think over about a better course. Personally, I find it easier ignoring injustices that are too hard to fix. Besides, who knows dude, you may be wrong. It happens. Try to control your anger. You are getting mad too much too soon. You may come to regret this.

Cheers, ABJ

ABJ

by ABJ » Post

Also, Nie, I play on Fozland LLM II. You can meet me there and we can enjoy together.

solars

by solars » Post

No new user accepted?
My big Minetest map Karsthafen: English thread / German thread / Youtube / German webpage

ARCHLINUX

by ARCHLINUX » Post

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
Last edited by ARCHLINUX on Fri Jul 15, 2016 18:06, edited 2 times in total.
♕GNU♛

~Xhole

by ~Xhole » Post

Iska isnt a admin.Hes a moderator.And you shouldnt really tell someone to go to hell.Its not nice.
~X~

Johnny Joy
GitHub: johnnyjoy
In-game: jjb

by Johnny Joy » Post

No need say you are sorry. We're just all so glad you could come along and warning everyone about iska.

iska has committed the following acts, for which people should be warned.

1. Enforced the very simple rules that keep Xanadu from becoming just one more totally griefed server covered with dirt houses and massive holes in the ground.

2. Made some creative and attractive builds that really are impressive and inspiring.

3. Been completely friendly, helpful, and a real friend to new and old players alike.

4. Gone above and beyond, like many others, to build the server's in-game infrastructure. Without this the server wouldn't be the same at all.

So, thanks for the warning. Everyone who wants to find a server that's a mess should certainly avoid iska.

Thanks, ARCHLUNIX.
ARCHLINUX wrote:ISKA is admin with a Diacator concepts, people like you not shoul been in open source comunity go to hell!!!

for other people and mebers sory for negative, im not tolerant to lawless

ARCHLINUX

by ARCHLINUX » Post

Every little think gonna be all right! - bob marley
Last edited by ARCHLINUX on Fri Jul 15, 2016 18:04, edited 1 time in total.
♕GNU♛

~Xhole

by ~Xhole » Post

Okay yes you can totally express yourself but telling someone to go to hell is a bit extreme and very rude.Iska is a great mod (not admin).
~X~

solars

by solars » Post

How can I become player on the server?
My big Minetest map Karsthafen: English thread / German thread / Youtube / German webpage

ARCHLINUX

by ARCHLINUX » Post

good serv bad admin
bad serv with good admin
Where is justice?
Last edited by ARCHLINUX on Fri Jul 15, 2016 18:03, edited 2 times in total.
♕GNU♛

~Xhole

by ~Xhole » Post

Change your signature.Youre gross and immature.
~X~

solars

by solars » Post

@~Xhole: Whom do you mean?

~Xhole

by ~Xhole » Post

Archlinux His signature or whatever
~X~