Welcome to JT2, aka Just Test Tribute, anarchy survival in an all-stone world.
Your server owner and operator is Nemo. You may submit questions, comments, etc. into the mailbox at spawn.
Server restarts daily at 00:00 UTC (7:00 PM Central) for automated backup and rendering of map.
Rules: No griefing, doxxing, trolling, dating, cheating, hacking or cursing.
Penalty for violating these rules will range from jail to ban depending on the severity of the infraction.
Note: A list of players whose shout or interact privileges have been suspended can be found at the Citations Wall kiosk on Church Street directly behind Castle Nemo.
The following chat commands are custom tailored to the Just Test Tribute server:
Teleport to the static spawnpoint
Show the list of online players
Print detailed information about the player, client, server, engine, or config
View realtime server and player statistics
View your latest mail delivery notifications
View the current weather conditions
Show information about the given player, or yourself
Show a list of online players with names matching the given search phrase.
Show the position and relative distance of the given player (within 1000 meters)
Show information about the wielded item
Show a list of players within the given range, or 50 meters (maximum of 1000 meters)
Show the local time and date of the server
Display a burst of emoji particles around your character
View the chat history with optional message filters
Search the chat history for the given search phrase
Search for an item within the Craft Guide
Open the Macro Crafting Manager
Convert the in-game day count to "Day, Month, Year" format
Show the current world date in "Day, Month, Year" format
Show the current world time in "Hour:Minute AM/PM" format
Forcibly jail the given player, or yourself (requires "jail" privilege)
Forcibly kill the given player, or yourself, and bypass jail when killing players (requires "kill privilege)
Grant or revoke the shout privileges of the given player (requires "basic_privs" priv)
Grant or revoke the interact privileges of the given player (requires "basic_privs" priv)
Quick Starter Tips:
- Stand on one of the memorial blocks at Castle Nemo or in the Bell Tower to quickly restore your health and hunger. It's totally free!
- Donations of food, tools, armor, and cobble can be found in the Chests of Sharing at spawn. Take what you need, give what you don't.
- To avoid the risk of heat stroke and frost bite, you may need to find shelter indoors, or better yet equip yourself with suitable armor.
- Each grade of armor has certain insulation and conduction capabilities, providing enhanced protection from sources of heat or cold.
- Except for flowers, most plants do not spread naturally. Therefore, they must be obtained from mob drops or by trading with players.
- Watch out for rotten eggs. If you stand too close, the stench will damage you. Rotten eggs are an ideal deterrent against trespassers.
This is just scratching the surface. There are many other tricks of the trade that you will discover along the way. Good luck!
The Spawntown District is bordered by Crystal Lake on the west, Lava Mountain on the east, and the canal on the north and south.
Snapshot of the earliest map of the "just test" server, which served as the basis for JT2.
jt2.intraversal.net port 30002
You must install the free Minetest client software in order to join! Visit https://www.minetest.net/downloads/
Created by maikerumine
Dedicated to lag
My skuchayem i lyubyat vas.
WE MISS AND LOVE YOU!