So anything new? (Returning player)

MykieDoesStuff

So anything new? (Returning player)

by MykieDoesStuff » Post

Basically the title says it all.

I'm a returning player, and I'm looking forward into the game development still.

Anything new? Especially when 2016 is ending near?

Maybe we can do a Top 10 Minetest mod and features kind of a thing. I'm starting a YouTube channel soon, and getting a bit of attention recently, like couple views and subs...

Anyways. Feel free to share, spread the news, and so on below.

Sorry for such an empty post, I'm typing this at the middle of the night and was just curious haha XD
For fast response... send me a PM

paramat
Developer
GitHub: paramat
IRC: paramat

Re: So anything new? (Returning player)

by paramat » Post

You've only been gone 6 weeks :]

MykieDoesStuff

by MykieDoesStuff » Post

paramat wrote:You've only been gone 6 weeks :]
*Rubs my face*

Haha... Time flies XD

Krock
Developer
GitHub: SmallJoker

by Krock » Post

He means that there have not been any big changes since you left us. If you don't know about Minetest's development speed - it's not very fast (to say it in these words).

Make sure you have the equipment to run a good Youtube channel. There are already enough crying and raging kids around that produce Let's Plays (IMO). What I would like to see is a tutorial/showcase oriented - but that's up to your decision.
Look, I programmed a bug for you. >> Mod Search Engine << - Mods by Krock - DuckDuckGo mod search bang: !mtmod <keyword here>

MineYoshi

by MineYoshi » Post

Krock wrote:There are already enough crying and raging kids around that produce Let's Plays (IMO).
He, he...

Nice thing, good to see ya'!
Have a nice day! :D

MykieDoesStuff

by MykieDoesStuff » Post

Krock wrote:He means that there have not been any big changes since you left us. If you don't know about Minetest's development speed - it's not very fast (to say it in these words).

Make sure you have the equipment to run a good Youtube channel. There are already enough crying and raging kids around that produce Let's Plays (IMO). What I would like to see is a tutorial/showcase oriented - but that's up to your decision.
Sure! :P

I have some cool ideas...

MineYoshi

by MineYoshi » Post

MykieDoesStuff wrote:
Krock wrote:He means that there have not been any big changes since you left us. If you don't know about Minetest's development speed - it's not very fast (to say it in these words).

Sure! :P

I have some cool ideas...
Can't wait to see :D
Have a nice day! :D