This is primarily intended to be a server mod, to encourage the independent creation of communities across the map - let players create their own cities, and trek across the map to find eachother!
- * Player is assigned randomized spawn point on joining
- * Player will respawn at their spawn point if they die.
-- * If `beds` spawning is active, then beds can be used to reset the players' spawn point.
* Players will not spawn in spaces that are protected.
* Players can open their spawn to be visited by all - effectively making custom spawn towns
- * Players can return to their spawn point with the `/spawn` command if they have `spawn` privilege.
- * Players can request a new spawn point by typing `/newspawn` if they have the `newspawn` privilege.
- * Players can set their spawn point by typing `/setspawn` if they have the `setspawn` privelege.
- * Players can assign a new random spawn for another player using `/playerspawn` if they have the `spawnadmin` privilege.
A customizable levvy can be configured to optionally prevent uncontrolled gathering around a spawn. By default, the cost of inviting a player to your spawn is 10 cobblestones. Cheap-o.
A `/spawn town open` command allows players to open their spawn up to everybody (no levvy), so any player can visit their spawn. Any explicitlly invited guests can help manage town guests with `/spawn town <ban/unban> <town name>`.